User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGr8Two
    Why no chart on the North American site? They don't care enough about Cdns do they? I would have liked to know where MP22,24,30,33,44 would be placed. I could search but..
    nah.. I already bought a BK racket
    Well, there is: http://www.yonex-th.com/b_racket.php you will see a different version.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for the info

Interesting how I use my Cab 7000 to smash more than receive.

But then..if I bought MP33 or AT500, I'd be using it for singles. So don't mind my logic

Quote Originally Posted by Nget Khar
    Well, there is: http://www.yonex-th.com/b_racket.php you will see a different version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.yonex.co.uk/downloads/bro...4Badminton.pdf

This link has the new 2004 racquets in seperate charts for each series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bg88ti string on my armortec 800of has very short lifespan... Only after 10 game plays and i am beginning to see some serious wear and tear like fraying of the strings at the area where they criss cross each other.. Also, the bg88ti string is very very very rough... That explains why it has such good control...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to mention that , the website in japan has updated the newest graph about a month ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Just to mention that , the website in japan has updated the newest graph about a month ago.
    Isn't there a couple of MPs missing from the chart? And how do they determine which CABs to put and which not to put on the chart?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prophet
    Isn't there a couple of MPs missing from the chart? And how do they determine which CABs to put and which not to put on the chart?
    Yonex-JP will only put things that are currently available on the chart. So the rackets are missing means that they are discontinued, such as MP77.

Also, they will only put Cabs that are available in JP on the chart as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, poor people like me are still using the MP77, need to invest soon. I suppose I just choose a racquet that takes up the same space in the chart. Now if someone could produce a chart with other manufacturers on it I would be really clued up, and probably save myself some money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think these charts correspond to their own local market. There is no generic Yonex chart. For example, Thailand yonex chart has Yonex models available in Thailand. http://www.yonex-th.com/b_racket.php Yonex Japan chart doesn't show other MPs because it is not available in Japan. MP20s, MP30s and some CABs are made in TAIWAN and available in Yonex shop in Bangkok, Thailand.

Nget Khar

Quote Originally Posted by prophet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nget Khar, thanks for the chart; I thought I saw some of the lower numbered MPs on a chart before and yours did the trick. The localize distribution does explain the differences in charts among countries. Interesting too to see all the different CABs on the Thailand chart. And the Ti series is changed to the lower numbered MPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nget Khar
    I think these charts correspond to their own local market. There is no generic Yonex chart. For example, Thailand yonex chart has Yonex models available in Thailand. http://www.yonex-th.com/b_racket.php Yonex Japan chart doesn't show other MPs because it is not available in Japan. MP20s, MP30s and some CABs are made in TAIWAN and available in Yonex shop in Bangkok, Thailand.

Nget Khar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just interested, how can a racket be singles-oriented as opposed to doubles-oriented?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neo_Rabbit
    just interested, how can a racket be singles-oriented as opposed to doubles-oriented?
    I interpreted the racket selction chart this way:

If you are a single-oriented player and also smash-based offensive player, the racket recommended is "MP-100"

If you are a double-oreinted player and also smash-based offensive player, the racket recommended is "AT800OF"

If you are a double-oreinted player and also received-based defensive player, the racket recommended is "MP44"

and so on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came across an MP55 and have been using it for some time now, though nowadays it's a discontinued model... it doesn't show up on any of those charts. Though i know that they only put up the current models on the charts, is it equivalent to the MP50 on that japanese charts? And if not, anyone have a scan (of a pre-2003 Yonex catalogue i'd imagine) or know of it's position in the quadrants as well as it's other specs?

I searched the forums, no reviews on the MP55, except that there's a good dozen or so people here who have one....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Yonex-JP will only put things that are currently available on the chart. So the rackets are missing means that they are discontinued, such as MP77.
    And Ti-10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinryu
    I came across an MP55 and have been using it for some time now, though nowadays it's a discontinued model... it doesn't show up on any of those charts. Though i know that they only put up the current models on the charts, is it equivalent to the MP50 on that japanese charts? And if not, anyone have a scan (of a pre-2003 Yonex catalogue i'd imagine) or know of it's position in the quadrants as well as it's other specs?

I searched the forums, no reviews on the MP55, except that there's a good dozen or so people here who have one....
    The MP55 is the same as the MP50. Yonex Japan for some reason decided to have their MP export models named differently than the Japanese models (e.g. MP90 = MP99, MP80 = MP88, etc) except for the MP100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Nicholls
    And Ti-10
    see all the old model here.http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/old-model/index.html

btw,i see Ti-6 on the old model list,but it is still on the chart...maybe japenese like using them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neo_Rabbit
    old post. i think they categorized that based on the weight and weight bias. if lighter overall and headlight = more for double. singles racket are normally head heavier.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast