User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jangan ngaku awk terengganuan.Dont even malaysian.read papers.watch news.Then admit u re terengganuan&malaysian.Org ganu bukang 'narrow minded'.O.K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Have our MD won anything significant of late??
    Jangan ngaku awk terengganuan.dont even malaysian.read papers,watch news.Then admit u are terengganuan&malaysian.Org ganu bukang 'narrow minded' O.K.read the world dear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't blame Koo-Tan. In the limelight so fast, Malaysians all so happy.

Of course they get tired. And once they get tired and start losing, like in the first round of the SingaporeOpen, everyone starts to question their ability.

Quite sad lah. But we must keep supporting them. malaysia boleh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry they will come back to prove that they are still the malaysia top pairs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess the players themselve are more worry and stress than us regarding their own perfomance. cos they not only play for themself but also carry the huge expectation from us. we shld support them as long as they show their hungryness & desire to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aheng View Post
    i guess the players themselve are more worry and stress than us regarding their own perfomance. cos they not only play for themself but also carry the huge expectation from us. we shld support them as long as they show their hungryness & desire to win.
    Yes agreed with u totally. It is not easy to be a performer. We should encourage them not criticise them and give them more pressure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's kinda destined that they're not really shining right now...and showing a certain drop in their performances. They can't win and win all the time. Other pairs also need the opportunity to glow a bit...Malaysian men's doubles isn't all about them.

But, I'm sure they'll be back in their top form real soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant c the confidence on KKK's face anymore..he is different now!!he is confident with every smash n hit can get point when he plays in AE,DOHA n SO!!I hope he really can bounce back!!
    However,they are still young!!Giv them some time!!I think they will shine again like LCW did!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia_txh View Post
    I cant c the confidence on KKK's face anymore..he is different now!!he is confident with every smash n hit can get point when he plays in AE,DOHA n SO!!I hope he really can bounce back!!
    However,they are still young!!Giv them some time!!I think they will shine again like LCW did!!
    I notice that too in the last 2 tourneys...confidence is a fickle thing, if you have it, you are invincible, if you question yourself, you are screwed! As you said, they are young and have a great coach to guide them, hope they regain it back in time for WC, that is all that count beside OLY. Win OLY gold, I heard MAS player get RM3000/month for life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Have our MD won anything significant of late??
    Well, if the All England, Malaysia Open, Swiss Open, ABC, Asian Games are insignificant, then no, they have not won anything significant. And the ABC and Swiss Open are quite recent so I don't really know.

I think Rexy has done an amazing job with Malaysia's overall Mens Doubles, not just KKK/TBH. THREE different pairs reaching three different finals and some semi-finals (Unlike China, in which only Fu/Cai can be counted as China's only chance of winning MD) is quite remarkable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I notice that too in the last 2 tourneys...confidence is a fickle thing, if you have it, you are invincible, if you question yourself, you are screwed! As you said, they are young and have a great coach to guide them, hope they regain it back in time for WC, that is all that count beside OLY. Win OLY gold, I heard MAS player get RM3000/month for life.
    Wow..RM3000!!so much!!only the top players o every player??
    tat's y those who din win any tournament can survive!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Cool View Post
    maybe got frozen 2/3 years ago and just woken up ...a bit like Stallone in JUDGE DREAD...or something....
    hahaha....u can still remember the scenes in Judge Dread? Stallone seems like a brutal person in that movie............IM THE LAW !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been published quite a while back...Cheah Soon Kit and Yap Kim Hock won silver in OLY and no reward was given at that time...but when BAM announced the RM1500 for silver and RM3000 for gold, BAM approved paying CSK/YKH each of them RM1500 per month for life...hope someone in MAS can confirm that...Singapore is paying their athlete for winning OLY gold something like S$1million or less , I am not sure of the amount.
    Just check into how many MAS players has ever win badminton medals other than Sidek brothers (bronze in MD) and YKH/CSK, when you consider badminton is a hugely popular sport in MAS and MAS is recognized as the top 5 badminton nation in the world, has produced lots of good players and still has not win a single MS medal of any color.
    Unless OLY limit players from CHN participating, INA hopes are fading with TH aging..ditto for DEN, KOR no MS treat, and if LCW plays the way he played in IO07, then yeah LCW may have a chance for medalling...but it is not easy. MAS MD with so many good pairs has a very shot of medalling in OLY08, even the possibility of gold and MAS young MD players should peak in 08 and has a very good chance. Felicia, RM3000 may seems like a lot, but it is not easy to win OLY gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    It has been published quite a while back...Cheah Soon Kit and Yap Kim Hock won silver in OLY and no reward was given at that time...but when BAM announced the RM1500 for silver and RM3000 for gold, BAM approved paying CSK/YKH each of them RM1500 per month for life...hope someone in MAS can confirm that...Singapore is paying their athlete for winning OLY gold something like S$1million or less , I am not sure of the amount.
    Just check into how many MAS players has ever win badminton medals other than Sidek brothers (bronze in MD) and YKH/CSK, when you consider badminton is a hugely popular sport in MAS and MAS is recognized as the top 5 badminton nation in the world, has produced lots of good players and still has not win a single MS medal of any color.
    Unless OLY limit players from CHN participating, INA hopes are fading with TH aging..ditto for DEN, KOR no MS treat, and if LCW plays the way he played in IO07, then yeah LCW may have a chance for medalling...but it is not easy. MAS MD with so many good pairs has a very shot of medalling in OLY08, even the possibility of gold and MAS young MD players should peak in 08 and has a very good chance. Felicia, RM3000 may seems like a lot, but it is not easy to win OLY gold.
    Ya..they fight so hard to get the gold medal!!They deserve for the reward!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya..they fight so hard to get the gold medal!!They deserve for the reward!!
    Just take a look at the 92 TC Heroes. They got alot.But what happen? Kaki botol,kaki perempuan,bankcruptcy etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fOR ANY PLAYERS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be exact,players get allowance for rankings,allowance for practises,monthly salary and incentives for any tournament title.
    Malaysia spoilt them,maybe.
    Reconsider our 'hospitality' to the players.
    we are not as rich as man u,so better dont give them what man u gave rooney.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast