User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 65
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    To be exact,players get allowance for rankings,allowance for practises,monthly salary and incentives for any tournament title.
    Malaysia spoilt them,maybe.
    Reconsider our 'hospitality' to the players.
    we are not as rich as man u,so better dont give them what man u gave rooney.
    Errrr, the private club KLRC pays more than BAM (compare LCW's RM3,000 to KLRC's reported RM5,000). Quaterly ranking allowance only for those who make the criteria, & of course bonus for winning titles only if they win. KLRC also plays such incentive for winning titles.

    Back-up players only get RM500/mth from NSC, accomodation free if at hostel. So do senior players since 2007. And as already discussed bf, if they're not top players......

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Errrr, the private club KLRC pays more than BAM (compare LCW's RM3,000 to KLRC's reported RM5,000). Quaterly ranking allowance only for those who make the criteria, & of course bonus for winning titles only if they win. KLRC also plays such incentive for winning titles.

    Back-up players only get RM500/mth from NSC, accomodation free if at hostel. So do senior players since 2007. And as already discussed bf, if they're not top players......
    RM500 per month? Then they better go to work as factory worker.Or rubber tapper, general clerk,despatch boys etc,...make more money.

    Imagine RM500.00 how many litres of petrol they can pump at the station?

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    RM500 per month? Then they better go to work as factory worker.Or rubber tapper, general clerk,despatch boys etc,...make more money.

    Imagine RM500.00 how many litres of petrol they can pump at the station?
    Take bus or MRT, LRT, loh. And ya lah, Melaka clerk & pump attendant also earn more than RM500, standard of living 20% lower than KL

    That's why got discussion in MJ thread abt back up players who do part time work during weekends. Rashid Sidek said to press he's trying to get it increased to RM1,000/mth. If they dont get to QF in GP Gold, no distribution of cash $$$, if they dont get past qualifiers in SS, nothing too.

    Senior squad players I think get a bit more, NSC give RM500, BAM top up a bit but at least the seniors get to go SS more.

    In a sense, I wasnt surprised that some of BAM WD went over to KLRC, the reported starting salary is RM2,000/mth (KLRC of course will never comment on such issues, this one the reporters go & dig here & there).

    Bf Rexy & Jeremy Gan started XD dept, future for WD players seemed bleak, cant go far in tourneys, maybe once in 2 years get to go Uber, that's it.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 06-17-2008 at 05:38 AM.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Take bus or MRT, LRT, loh. And ya lah, Melaka clerk & pump attendant also earn more than RM500, standard of living 20% lower than KL

    That's why got discussion in MJ thread abt back up players who do part time work during weekends. Rashid Sidek said to press he's trying to get it increased to RM1,000/mth. If they dont get to QF in GP Gold, no distribution of cash $$$, if they dont get past qualifiers in SS, nothing too.

    Senior squad players I think get a bit more, NSC give RM500, BAM top up a bit but at least the seniors get to go SS more.

    In a sense, I wasnt surprised that some of BAM WD went over to KLRC, the reported starting salary is RM2,000/mth (KLRC of course will never comment on such issues, this one the reporters go & dig here & there).

    Bf Rexy & Jeremy Gan started XD dept, future for WD players seemed bleak, cant go far in tourneys, maybe once in 2 years get to go Uber, that's it.
    No wonder HH also a part-timer...

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does not look rosy inside there... is it.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    To be exact,players get allowance for rankings,allowance for practises,monthly salary and incentives for any tournament title.
    Malaysia spoilt them,maybe.
    Reconsider our 'hospitality' to the players.
    we are not as rich as man u,so better dont give them what man u gave rooney.
    We hv Petronas but Man Utd dont hv. Suppose we r richer than Man Utd..

    When we can give out RM94MILLION to sent ppl to the space program, why dont we take good cares of the players welfare, as well as their wages and incentives?

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    We hv Petronas but Man Utd dont hv. Suppose we r richer than Man Utd..

    When we can give out RM94MILLION to sent ppl to the space program, why dont we take good cares of the players welfare, as well as their wages and incentives?
    well sir.u might not want to compare a country with a football club.Mine was literal.all a man u do is take care of sir alex,rooney,nike etc etc.
    Compare with malaysia.

    If u are thinking that all rm756 billion gained by Petronas since '74 have to be spend on badminton players,u gotta be kidding me.
    I dont really know why the space programme was really a problem.
    last one we have with Sh.muzaphar is good to educate malaysians to actually have a different view on science.
    The live broadcast from iss-almost all children watched it.why they cannot do that when teachers are teaching at the lab?sh muzaphar manage to have those kids to listen.if u want to ask what that programme gave us,it is educations for next generation.Korean did the same.Why they dont complaint?We use korea as comparism when talking about the difference of our gpd.

    Before i go babbling around,better i get u my point.Dont have to spoil players with money.thats how we lost the 'touch' of thomas cup winners.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Errrr, the private club KLRC pays more than BAM (compare LCW's RM3,000 to KLRC's reported RM5,000). Quaterly ranking allowance only for those who make the criteria, & of course bonus for winning titles only if they win. KLRC also plays such incentive for winning titles.

    Back-up players only get RM500/mth from NSC, accomodation free if at hostel. So do senior players since 2007. And as already discussed bf, if they're not top players......
    When hafiz complaint recently,it did realised me that players are sometimes get difficulties with financial.well,it is actually changed my perception.
    Not all of them are in luxury.

    but,sis eagle,i heard this from james selvaraj,he just feel bad that those players are concerns more on money.Malaysia will be num 2.
    Cutting their income is an option,but it is still questionable.
    i want badminton to be a soul for malaysians
    u know.its like u differentiate england players with brazil's.they are just different.

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    well sir.u might not want to compare a country with a football club.Mine was literal.all a man u do is take care of sir alex,rooney,nike etc etc.
    Compare with malaysia.

    If u are thinking that all rm756 billion gained by Petronas since '74 have to be spend on badminton players,u gotta be kidding me.
    I dont really know why the space programme was really a problem.
    last one we have with Sh.muzaphar is good to educate malaysians to actually have a different view on science.
    The live broadcast from iss-almost all children watched it.why they cannot do that when teachers are teaching at the lab?sh muzaphar manage to have those kids to listen.if u want to ask what that programme gave us,it is educations for next generation.Korean did the same.Why they dont complaint?We use korea as comparism when talking about the difference of our gpd.

    Before i go babbling around,better i get u my point.Dont have to spoil players with money.thats how we lost the 'touch' of thomas cup winners.
    I agreed. Dont spoil players with money.

    But the question is the incentives given by BAM to the less producing players are less than a factory workers' monthly income.

    RM500.00/30 days = RM16.6667 per day.

    I am not concerning abt the gifts or the money received when the players wins the tournaments.They deserves to.

    We hv only 1 LCW, the other non-LCW, how they survive?

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Car_fan View Post
    Can't blame Koo-Tan. In the limelight so fast, Malaysians all so happy.

    Of course they get tired. And once they get tired and start losing, like in the first round of the SingaporeOpen, everyone starts to question their ability.

    Quite sad lah. But we must keep supporting them. malaysia boleh!
    And keep giving them chances and time to prove themselves as the great pair in the world.

    MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

  11. #45
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    And keep giving them chances and time to prove themselves as the great pair in the world.

    MALAYSIA BOLEH!!
    wah, u seems to conquering many threads in this professional players forum here, huh?

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    I agreed. Dont spoil players with money.

    But the question is the incentives given by BAM to the less producing players are less than a factory workers' monthly income.

    RM500.00/30 days = RM16.6667 per day.

    I am not concerning abt the gifts or the money received when the players wins the tournaments.They deserves to.

    We hv only 1 LCW, the other non-LCW, how they survive?
    About rm500=1 month.R u sure?
    If thast the figure,ong soon hock,gan teck chai,lin woon fui,tan chun seang,arif.
    Adik2,go back to study la.

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    About rm500=1 month.R u sure?
    If thast the figure,ong soon hock,gan teck chai,lin woon fui,tan chun seang,arif.
    Adik2,go back to study la.
    For back-up squad, yes, according to Rashid Sidek in press interview - and that was early this year, 2008. Only Julia Wong & Anita kaur got RM1,000/mth for participating in senior events. Food & Accomodation in hostel is free.

    Top player like LCW also only get total RM3,000/mth. Medalist like KKK, TBH, WCH, WMC, WPT, CEH only get that kind of amount. SEA Games only Gold medalist get RM1,000/mth + RM500/mth standard.

    Ong SH, TBS, Gan, Lin get more, BAM top up, of course they wouldnt say how much. NSC already announce in 2007 they only give standard RM500/mth.

    Before saying they get a lot, compare with KLRC (this 2nd time I'm saying in this thread), KLRC reported to pay starting salary RM2,000/mth. Higher ranking get more. That's just salary, havent count the distribution of $$$ when they play in tourney.

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    For back-up squad, yes, according to Rashid Sidek in press interview - and that was early this year, 2008. Only Julia Wong & Anita kaur got RM1,000/mth for participating in senior events. Food & Accomodation in hostel is free.

    Top player like LCW also only get total RM3,000/mth. Medalist like KKK, TBH, WCH, WMC, WPT, CEH only get that kind of amount. SEA Games only Gold medalist get RM1,000/mth + RM500/mth standard.

    Ong SH, TBS, Gan, Lin get more, BAM top up, of course they wouldnt say how much. NSC already announce in 2007 they only give standard RM500/mth.

    Before saying they get a lot, compare with KLRC (this 2nd time I'm saying in this thread), KLRC reported to pay starting salary RM2,000/mth. Higher ranking get more. That's just salary, havent count the distribution of $$$ when they play in tourney.
    Koo_fan is the one who didnt read the theread before she post..

  15. #49
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    For back-up squad, yes, according to Rashid Sidek in press interview - and that was early this year, 2008. Only Julia Wong & Anita kaur got RM1,000/mth for participating in senior events. Food & Accomodation in hostel is free.
    tis anita raj kaur have no achievements in international tournament..how the hell she can get rm1.000 a month??
    at least julia wong have upsets many top international players before..
    anita raj kaur? what does she got?

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Koo_fan is the one who didnt read the theread before she post..
    Haha.ok.i dont.
    Heard eagle mentioned this before.Just regard that as unimportant.Is that a mistake?maybe yes.

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    tis anita raj kaur have no achievements in international tournament..how the hell she can get rm1.000 a month??
    at least julia wong have upsets many top international players before..
    anita raj kaur? what does she got?
    Maybe she got some sort of connections with BAM...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does this happen to you - when partner clears in doubles?
    By wedgewenis in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 19
    : 08-03-2007, 03:02 AM
  2. Malaysian Doubles In Action??
    By KourKK in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 07-16-2005, 12:58 AM
  3. Well done Malaysian doubles.
    By Extremesmash in forum Singapore Open 2004
    Replies: 0
    : 11-18-2004, 11:11 AM
  4. Malaysian doubles
    By Dzgdz in forum 2004 Tournaments
    Replies: 1
    : 01-14-2004, 05:41 AM
  5. Malaysian doubles
    By whizkelv in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 09-07-2003, 11:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •