User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 35
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    I thought only Eng Hian is coming not Flandy. So no question of Flandy breaking up with his hot partnership with Vita! Unless of course Flandy also has an offer from elsewhere.

    I think Eng Hian can still play at a high level, considering contemporaries Candra and Tony themselves are not doing too badly, with such a high world ranking and possibly with the Beijing Olympics as their next target. As reported, even Candra has impressed PBSI so much that he might be recalled to the national team.

    But Eng Hian's experience can certainly come in very useful as sparring partner at worst. I see quite a number of new Indonesian faces, apart from the Chinese, in the Singapore coaching panel and this might be one motivation for EH to join SBA.

    We just have to wait and see what will transpire after this initial welcome.
    oh hmmmm, i misunderstood the article, hahaha, when they said he and flandy have won stuff before, i assumed they were both coming.

  2. #19
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Yeah.. same goes to Ronald. Im sure he can help Spore in achieving Spores long term goal.
    totally different ........ Ronald came when he was still very young.

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    China/Denmark
    Posts
    5,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    I thought only Eng Hian is coming not Flandy. So no question of Flandy breaking up with his hot partnership with Vita! Unless of course Flandy also has an offer from elsewhere.
    Flandy told me during Singapore Open '07 that he will come to Denmark and play some matches for Kastrup Magleby Badmintonklub next year Jan.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Wah my FEND! What are you studying in uni? Psychology? And you want to practise on me?? !

    I assure you guys that I have nothing to do with it. I just pick it up from the news. But I'm glad that Eng Hian is willing to come over and help us and hopefully, as what Indra said, we could make some headway in 10 years!
    Eeheeheheheh . You never know right .

  5. #22
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    totally different ........ Ronald came when he was still very young.
    I think ants is looking to the future. Ronald may become Singapore's top singles coach in 10 years' time.

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The reason for Eng Hian obviously is all about money. And SIN gives what he wants as future guarantee to enjoy his life with family of course. Hmmm, more INA players to exodus to another country.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    The reason for Eng Hian obviously is all about money. And SIN gives what he wants as future guarantee to enjoy his life with family of course. Hmmm, more INA players to exodus to another country.
    Ya..I think Indonesia gov or badminton association should take action to overcome tis problem!!If not,there will be no more another TH in future!!

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOH, keep your paws off LCW !!!

  9. #26
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    LOH, keep your paws off LCW !!!
    Treat him nice, man! And he won't be pawed.
    And never let your paparazzi destroy the relationship of LCW with gf.

    Also don't ever let the kind of treatment meted out to LM return to haunt all badminton lovers.

    But now you've got to watch it!

    You PAWED Rexy.
    They want him back badly.
    No way you can dilly-dally,
    At all cost,"Rexy balik lagi"...: .

    If that happens, then your dream of a 'new dawn' could evaporate right in front of your eyes! Dawn may become misty, then foggy and then total darkness ...

    I agree this lull period is too dull. You need to start the ball rolling again...you need to be heard again...King Stirer!

  10. #27
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    The reason for Eng Hian obviously is all about money. And SIN gives what he wants as future guarantee to enjoy his life with family of course. Hmmm, more INA players to exodus to another country.
    "Make hay while the sun shines"!

    After all sportspersons have a limited economic life span. They also need to look after their own future. China and Indonesia have far too many badminton talents and the queue to join the national squad is too long. Even when admitted, there is a risk of losing one's place for performance below expectations.

    By allowing players to go where their services are most wanted is a way to help these young talents who may not have a fighting chance at home and to raise overall international standards. Indonesia and China can then take pride that they are making contributions to world badminton indirectly. Of course they keep their best at home but nothing is sure that 'discarded' exports cannot make good for their host countries.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    The reason for Eng Hian obviously is all about money. And SIN gives what he wants as future guarantee to enjoy his life with family of course. Hmmm, more INA players to exodus to another country.
    Pfft You think? I really think Loh is the mastermind behind the whole thing!! As if use money as a scape goat this is what he wants you to think!! You see how subtly Loh puts it in the forums!

    I think ants is looking to the future. Ronald may become Singapore's top singles coach in 10 years' time. <-- So Eng Hian becomes doubles coach?

    Don't be fooled!! This is all in the grand scheme of things!! Loh is the Arsene Wenger of Singapore badminton!! Bwahahhahaah.

    P.S this is all in good fun, nothing serious yea Loh?

  12. #29
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FEND. View Post
    Pfft You think? I really think Loh is the mastermind behind the whole thing!! As if use money as a scape goat this is what he wants you to think!! You see how subtly Loh puts it in the forums!

    I think ants is looking to the future. Ronald may become Singapore's top singles coach in 10 years' time. <-- So Eng Hian becomes doubles coach?

    Don't be fooled!! This is all in the grand scheme of things!! Loh is the Arsene Wenger of Singapore badminton!! Bwahahhahaah.

    P.S this is all in good fun, nothing serious yea Loh?
    I'm glad you are joining the game that X Ball is most brilliant at!
    Have fun!

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockton on Tees
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well if Eng Hian brings success then we should try n bring him again.....maybe Djarum should higher him as the doubles coach...afterall he owes Djarum alot

  14. #31
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidosetiawan View Post
    well if Eng Hian brings success then we should try n bring him again.....maybe Djarum should higher him as the doubles coach...afterall he owes Djarum alot
    I'm sure he must have contributed to Djarum's success when he was playing there. This is also a way of giving back to his club and if he is successful in Singapore, he may even sponsor some of Djarum's young talents or he could arrange for players from both sides to having friendly games for exposure, etc. Think of it as a win-win situation.

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Treat him nice, man! And he won't be pawed.
    And never let your paparazzi destroy the relationship of LCW with gf.

    Also don't ever let the kind of treatment meted out to LM return to haunt all badminton lovers.

    But now you've got to watch it!

    You PAWED Rexy.
    They want him back badly.
    No way you can dilly-dally,
    At all cost,"Rexy balik lagi"...: .

    If that happens, then your dream of a 'new dawn' could evaporate right in front of your eyes! Dawn may become misty, then foggy and then total darkness ...

    I agree this lull period is too dull. You need to start the ball rolling again...you need to be heard again...King Stirer!
    Loh, I can tell you failed poetry in school. You could have done better.

    Loh the Stirrer, many times over
    Takes picture of women like he is their lover
    Likes Singapore satay more than his mee
    But never spend a cent when in company

  16. #33
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Loh, I can tell you failed poetry in school. You could have done better.

    Loh the Stirrer, many times over
    Takes picture of women like he is their lover
    Likes Singapore satay more than his mee
    But never spend a cent when in company
    Okay you deserve an A for peotry, but you got your facts all wrong. Maybe your peotry best describes yourself!

    And you tried to changed the subject "PAW" which you first started!

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Okay you deserve an A for peotry, but you got your facts all wrong. Maybe your peotry best describes yourself!

    And you tried to changed the subject "PAW" which you first started!
    LOL,.... I changed the subject re 'PAW' because you make too much out of it. And you are bad at spelling, especially the word 'poetry'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SBA moves to Singapore Sports School
    By Loh in forum Singapore
    Replies: 26
    : 11-29-2009, 11:35 AM
  2. flandy/eng hian
    By ray in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 21
    : 12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
  3. Eng Hian Out
    By dugz86 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 03-17-2006, 04:04 AM
  4. NEW : Hian ENG get his first daughter
    By jkusmanto in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 15
    : 05-27-2004, 03:15 PM
  5. Flandi and Eng Hian
    By mongoose in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 11-07-2002, 08:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •