User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 119
  1. #1
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default ANNOUNCEMENT : new look for BC

    Hi all,

    i took some time to refresh the look and feel of the forum. i hope you all like it.

    there are still some bits and pieces that needs to be ironed out, but you can clearly see the direction i am heading towards.

    - the top header is slimmer, giving more space for the content.
    - color scheme is now much more coherent
    - IE/Firefox should look very similar.
    - oversize images now handled pretty nicely

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Hi all,

    i took some time to refresh the look and feel of the forum. i hope you all like it.

    there are still some bits and pieces that needs to be ironed out, but you can clearly see the direction i am heading towards.

    - the top header is slimmer, giving more space for the content.
    - color scheme is now much more coherent
    - IE/Firefox should look very similar.
    - oversize images now handled pretty nicely
    woah, it all just changed on me suddenly upon refresh .... looks pretty good so far though!

  3. #3
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    a couple more things:

    - the review and gallery section automatically inherits the same look. seems to be ok there.
    - the front page will take a bit more time to finish.
    - i have tried both IE and Firefox and they both look good, but i have don't have access to a Mac, if there are any Mac users, can you let me know if it looks OK from there?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Site upgrade update thing?

    Is it me or is it light blue?!?!?! WOAH

  5. #5
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kwun,
    these are fantastic work that you have done.
    keep up the good work, we keep up the supports

  6. #6
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kwun,
    1 small request, can you pls change the background picture on this top page?
    i think is not appropriate or the position of the picture is slightly out....
    get notice the central and forum.....

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Banner's background photo is stretched and warped. The background looks like GGBC.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup....only you....(joking...!) hahaha

    it's a cool colour ..!

  9. #9
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    kwun,
    1 small request, can you pls change the background picture on this top page?
    i think is not appropriate or the position of the picture is slightly out....
    get notice the central and forum.....
    can you elaborate? i am not following what you are trying to suggest.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I could not see any pictures in the heading.

    But the colour looks a more sophiscated turquoise blue and I like it.

  11. #11
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    I could not see any pictures in the heading.

    But the colour looks a more sophiscated turquoise blue and I like it.
    Loh what web browser and what version are you using?

  12. #12
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Loh what web browser and what version are you using?
    I'm using Microsoft IE (Internet Explorer), version:6.0.2800.1106.

  13. #13
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It does look nice. I'm using both Vista and Mac versions at the same time. But it look a little dull on Mac and Vista. Maybe the color should look a little sharper and slightly darker.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    love the new colour. it runs a bit slow on my comp. maybe that is just my comp. kwun i know i already asked you in a private message but the google search thingy. is it gone? anyway, it look good and weel done kwun. keep up the excellent work.

  15. #15
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    love the new colour. it runs a bit slow on my comp. maybe that is just my comp. kwun i know i already asked you in a private message but the google search thingy. is it gone? anyway, it look good and weel done kwun. keep up the excellent work.
    glad you like it!

    google search: i will put that back. thanks for reminding me!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada & UK
    Posts
    1,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    B. E. A. Utiful

  17. #17
    Regular Member wilfredlgf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As long as it loads quicker than the previous one, no complaints.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ANNOUNCEMENT: what was that?!?
    By kwun in forum Badminton Central Announcements
    Replies: 20
    : 09-28-2008, 05:10 PM
  2. announcement: READ THIS FIRST!
    By kwun in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 02-03-2005, 08:20 PM
  3. ANNOUNCEMENT...
    By kwun in forum General Forum
    Replies: 3
    : 02-26-2002, 05:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •