User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 19
  1. #1
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sigit Budiarto/Luluk hadiyanto

    According to Bulutangkis.com...Sigit had been askled to join National team and will be pairing with Luluk Hadiyanto....

    PBSI is hoping to create another successful Men double which is yet to be seen...

    There is no much details when they will be tried out....

  2. #2
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also previously, PBSI had called Candra to partner with Alvent for Sudirman cup....we will not know how long this partnership will last.....as Chandra mentioned that he has his own business to manage as well as his contract with Japanese club....

    After Sudirman cup..I do not see Chandra can partner with Alvent yet as he has prior commitment with Tony to play together until end of the year and they are in good position to be in Final Super Series...

    I am curious for the update...chandra, Tony Gunawan and Alvent...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think PB PBSI is making a mistake by asking sigit to re-join the national team...PBSI needs regeneration and sutiyoso is calling back all the old players...what's gonna happen with the youngsters??are they EVER going to play internationally???

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    interesting... sigit and luluk... i remember someone once saying that Luluk can improve, but Alven is finished... Rexy was it? now PBSI's gonna pair Luluk with Sigit... interesting... hehe...

    BTW prior to this, what was Sigit up to? i thought he had retired last year? Luluk was with Alvent right...

  5. #5
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny7_2006 View Post
    interesting... sigit and luluk... i remember someone once saying that Luluk can improve, but Alven is finished... Rexy was it? now PBSI's gonna pair Luluk with Sigit... interesting... hehe...

    BTW prior to this, what was Sigit up to? i thought he had retired last year? Luluk was with Alvent right...
    Sigit was partnering with Frans Kurniawan..now since sigit will pair with Luluk......Krisna reported that during jakarta open..Frans will partner with with Yoke....not sure how long it will last...is that temporary or permanent remains to be seen......

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jakarta to Singapore
    Posts
    478
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sigit retired FROM pelatnas, not from playing badminton.. He won't retire now, he still got the moves, man!! Hmm, this thing, has he agreed to the invitation yet?? Really, Luluk is nt as good as Alvent.. And, I disagree with all this... PBSI is dumping the juniors, together with their mental strength, as they must be as good as the seniors beore PBSIO would relay on them... -_-"

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,466
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Also previously, PBSI had called Candra to partner with Alvent for Sudirman cup....we will not know how long this partnership will last.....as Chandra mentioned that he has his own business to manage as well as his contract with Japanese club....

    After Sudirman cup..I do not see Chandra can partner with Alvent yet as he has prior commitment with Tony to play together until end of the year and they are in good position to be in Final Super Series...

    I am curious for the update...chandra, Tony Gunawan and Alvent...
    Hau-ge....its CANDRA WIJAYA...not Chandra
    The same logic as its KRISNA and not Khrisna (sorry to use your nick here)

  8. #8
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I think..

    ..Sigit should contact Halim and partner with him for next yr's SS...If Tony "stole" Sigit's partner(Candra), so now, Sigit should pair up with Halim to make the 2nd U.S./Indonesia combo...

  9. #9
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Hau-ge....its CANDRA WIJAYA...not Chandra
    The same logic as its KRISNA and not Khrisna (sorry to use your nick here)
    hahha...I got right the first one but not other three....it is easy to gte mixed up...at least not chanda or chandria....sorry!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jakarta to Singapore
    Posts
    478
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just remember, you don't call him with the 'h' sound.. LOL... I think it was Candra's decision to partner Tony again, and he quit pelatnas first... Then Sigit quit too cuz no partner...

  11. #11
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Off topic-I think..

    Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang View Post
    Just remember, you don't call him with the 'h' sound.. LOL... I think it was Candra's decision to partner Tony again, and he quit pelatnas first... Then Sigit quit too cuz no partner...
    ..it was both of their decisions, as i don't think it was neither solely Tony's nor Candra's decision-->takes two to tango....Sigit "quit", i believe, because of few other reasons(which were discussed in his other-related threads), one of them you mentioned, although he could've been paired with other players....
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-30-2007 at 05:56 PM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sigit-Alven is actually quite logical. They are both 'not young'... Can retire together in a couple of years...

  13. #13
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Sigit-Alven is actually quite logical. They are both 'not young'... Can retire together in a couple of years...
    Hm...do you think they have energy to play youn ger pairs? Sigit is till amazing...with all his tricks..his wrist is remarkable...

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jakarta to Singapore
    Posts
    478
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At leat they can go to semis... Hmm, yeah, of course, Krisna... In pelatnas, without partner PBSI won't send him anywhere.. Whereas Djarum would get him one partner.. There's a lot of other reason, but he said this one was the major one...

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Sigit-Alven is actually quite logical. They are both 'not young'... Can retire together in a couple of years...
    I agree. Sigit does have an amazing smash but he's more of front court player, same with Luluk. Alven to me is much stronger then Luluk and he better playing the back so I thought the pairing of Sigit and Alven would be better then Sigit and Luluk.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    China/Denmark
    Posts
    5,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My friend Venny asked me to post this.. Luluk will be training with a Japanese club for 1 week.. Anyone mind to translate?
    ----------------------
    Hibur Diri ke Jepang

    Berpikir positif. Ini yang dilakukan pebulutangkis ganda Luluk Hadiyanto. Setelah tidak masuk tim Piala Sudirman X di Glasgow, Luluk tidak mau larut dalam kesedihan. Lalu apa yang dilakukan?

    Luluk memilih untuk menerima pinangan klub bulutangkis NTT Jepang yang mengajaknya berlatih. Klub Negeri Matahari Terbit itu sebelumnya sempat mengirim undangan kepada juara ganda Indonesia Terbuka 2004 itu untuk menjadi sparring partner di Jepang, 12-19 Juni.

    Karena di Pelatnas Cipayung Luluk tidak memiliki lawan latih, akhirnya dia memilih untuk menerima undangan ke Jepang. Untuk itu Luluk pun terlihat sibuk saat ditemui BOLA di kantor sekretariat PB PBSI, Wisma Karsa, Senayan, Kamis (7/6).

    “Saya lagi sibuk untuk mengurus visa ke Jepang,” tutur Luluk.

    Apakah dia jadi berangkat atau tidak, segalanya masih tergantung visa Jepang tersebut. Kalau diberi visa, Luluk pun akan terbang. Pendeknya, dia ingin menghibur diri setelah dicoret dari tim Piala Sudirman. Uniknya, kepedihan itu malah terjadi saat dia tengah merayakan ulang tahun yang ke-28 tanggal 8 Juni.

    “Enggak ada acara khusus, Mas,” tutur Luluk soal ultahnya itu. Dia pun cuma mengajak makan seafood bersama BOLA, Sigit Budiarto, dan Yonathan Suryatama, Jumat malam.

    Selamat ultah, Luk! (bhw)

  17. #17
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    My friend Venny asked me to post this.. Luluk will be training with a Japanese club for 1 week.. Anyone mind to translate?
    ----------------------
    Hibur Diri ke Jepang

    Berpikir positif. Ini yang dilakukan pebulutangkis ganda Luluk Hadiyanto. Setelah tidak masuk tim Piala Sudirman X di Glasgow, Luluk tidak mau larut dalam kesedihan. Lalu apa yang dilakukan?

    Luluk memilih untuk menerima pinangan klub bulutangkis NTT Jepang yang mengajaknya berlatih. Klub Negeri Matahari Terbit itu sebelumnya sempat mengirim undangan kepada juara ganda Indonesia Terbuka 2004 itu untuk menjadi sparring partner di Jepang, 12-19 Juni.

    Karena di Pelatnas Cipayung Luluk tidak memiliki lawan latih, akhirnya dia memilih untuk menerima undangan ke Jepang. Untuk itu Luluk pun terlihat sibuk saat ditemui BOLA di kantor sekretariat PB PBSI, Wisma Karsa, Senayan, Kamis (7/6).

    “Saya lagi sibuk untuk mengurus visa ke Jepang,” tutur Luluk.

    Apakah dia jadi berangkat atau tidak, segalanya masih tergantung visa Jepang tersebut. Kalau diberi visa, Luluk pun akan terbang. Pendeknya, dia ingin menghibur diri setelah dicoret dari tim Piala Sudirman. Uniknya, kepedihan itu malah terjadi saat dia tengah merayakan ulang tahun yang ke-28 tanggal 8 Juni.

    “Enggak ada acara khusus, Mas,” tutur Luluk soal ultahnya itu. Dia pun cuma mengajak makan seafood bersama BOLA, Sigit Budiarto, dan Yonathan Suryatama, Jumat malam.

    Selamat ultah, Luk! (bhw)
    Okay here you go!!

    Having a positive thinking..This is what Men double player, Luluk has done.
    After not being selected in Sudirman cup X squad to Glasgow, Luluk did not want to get depressed..so what he will do then?

    Luluk has acceppted an invitatation from NTT, Japanese badminton club who had asked him to join the practice...Actually Japanese badminton club had sent invitation to the Indonesian Open 2004 Men double champion to be sparring partner for June 12-19.

    Since Luluk does not have any sparring partner in Training centre, he finally accepted this invitation to Japan.Since then he seems quite busy when BOLA paid a visit at PBSI secretariat office,Wisma Karsa, Senayan, on thursday.

    " I have been busy taking care of visa to Japan", shrugged Luluk.

    Will he go or not, all depends on his Japanese visa's situation. If he gets it then he will depart shortly to Japan.Basically he wanted to entertain himself after being dumped by Sudirman squad.
    Sadly, it happened on his 28th birthday on June 8.

    " There is no special occasion" said Luluk for his birthday. He just invited BOLA reporter, Sigit and Yonathan Suryatama to have dinner at Seafood restaurant on friday.
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 06-12-2007 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sigit Budiarto - Frans Kurniawan
    By kimpe_bultang in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 145
    : 06-30-2009, 03:57 AM
  2. Sigit Budiarto will be Russian coach?
    By jkusmanto in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 3
    : 03-20-2009, 04:03 PM
  3. [request] video from Sigit Budiarto - Fran Kurniawan
    By nogat_bits in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 0
    : 03-01-2007, 09:39 AM
  4. Sigit Budiarto
    By Matt Ross in forum General Forum
    Replies: 7
    : 03-05-2003, 04:04 AM
  5. Candra Wiyaja and Sigit Budiarto
    By Technicalmove in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 10
    : 10-08-2002, 11:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •