Sigit Budiarto/Luluk hadiyanto

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by huangkwokhau, May 27, 2007.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    According to Bulutangkis.com...Sigit had been askled to join National team and will be pairing with Luluk Hadiyanto....

PBSI is hoping to create another successful Men double which is yet to be seen...

There is no much details when they will be tried out....

2. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Also previously, PBSI had called Candra to partner with Alvent for Sudirman cup....we will not know how long this partnership will last.....as Chandra mentioned that he has his own business to manage as well as his contract with Japanese club....

After Sudirman cup..I do not see Chandra can partner with Alvent yet as he has prior commitment with Tony to play together until end of the year and they are in good position to be in Final Super Series...

I am curious for the update...chandra, Tony Gunawan and Alvent...

3. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    i think PB PBSI is making a mistake by asking sigit to re-join the national team...PBSI needs regeneration and sutiyoso is calling back all the old players...what's gonna happen with the youngsters??are they EVER going to play internationally???:crying:

4. kenny7_2006

kenny7_2006 Regular Member

Working student...
    interesting... sigit and luluk... i remember someone once saying that Luluk can improve, but Alven is finished... Rexy was it? now PBSI's gonna pair Luluk with Sigit... interesting... hehe...

BTW prior to this, what was Sigit up to? i thought he had retired last year? Luluk was with Alvent right...

5. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Sigit was partnering with Frans Kurniawan..now since sigit will pair with Luluk......Krisna reported that during jakarta open..Frans will partner with with Yoke....not sure how long it will last...is that temporary or permanent remains to be seen......

6. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    Sigit retired FROM pelatnas, not from playing badminton.. He won't retire now, he still got the moves, man!! Hmm, this thing, has he agreed to the invitation yet?? Really, Luluk is nt as good as Alvent.. And, I disagree with all this... PBSI is dumping the juniors, together with their mental strength, as they must be as good as the seniors beore PBSIO would relay on them... -_-"

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Hau-ge....its CANDRA WIJAYA...not Chandra :D
    The same logic as its KRISNA and not Khrisna (sorry to use your nick here) :p

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I think..

..Sigit should contact Halim and partner with him for next yr's SS...If Tony "stole" Sigit's partner(Candra), so now, Sigit should pair up with Halim to make the 2nd U.S./Indonesia combo...:p;):cool:

9. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    hahha...I got right the first one but not other three....it is easy to gte mixed up...at least not chanda or chandria....:D:Dsorry!

10. kimpe_bultang

Just remember, you don't call him with the 'h' sound.. LOL... I think it was Candra's decision to partner Tony again, and he quit pelatnas first... Then Sigit quit too cuz no partner...

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-I think..

..it was both of their decisions, as i don't think it was neither solely Tony's nor Candra's decision-->takes two to tango..;)..Sigit "quit", i believe, because of few other reasons(which were discussed in his other-related threads), one of them you mentioned, although he could've been paired with other players..;)..

#11 ctjcad, May 30, 2007
    Last edited: May 30, 2007
  12. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Sigit-Alven is actually quite logical. They are both 'not young'... Can retire together in a couple of years...

13. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Hm...do you think they have energy to play youn ger pairs? Sigit is till amazing...with all his tricks..his wrist is remarkable...

14. kimpe_bultang

At leat they can go to semis... Hmm, yeah, of course, Krisna... In pelatnas, without partner PBSI won't send him anywhere.. Whereas Djarum would get him one partner.. There's a lot of other reason, but he said this one was the major one... :D :D

15. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player
    I agree. Sigit does have an amazing smash but he's more of front court player, same with Luluk. Alven to me is much stronger then Luluk and he better playing the back so I thought the pairing of Sigit and Alven would be better then Sigit and Luluk.

16. yannie

yannie Regular Member

My friend Venny asked me to post this.. Luluk will be training with a Japanese club for 1 week.. Anyone mind to translate?
    ----------------------
    Hibur Diri ke Jepang

[SIZE=-1]Berpikir positif. Ini yang dilakukan pebulutangkis ganda Luluk Hadiyanto. Setelah tidak masuk tim Piala Sudirman X di Glasgow, Luluk tidak mau larut dalam kesedihan. Lalu apa yang dilakukan?

Luluk memilih untuk menerima pinangan klub bulutangkis NTT Jepang yang mengajaknya berlatih. Klub Negeri Matahari Terbit itu sebelumnya sempat mengirim undangan kepada juara ganda Indonesia Terbuka 2004 itu untuk menjadi sparring partner di Jepang, 12-19 Juni.

Karena di Pelatnas Cipayung Luluk tidak memiliki lawan latih, akhirnya dia memilih untuk menerima undangan ke Jepang. Untuk itu Luluk pun terlihat sibuk saat ditemui BOLA di kantor sekretariat PB PBSI, Wisma Karsa, Senayan, Kamis (7/6).

“Saya lagi sibuk untuk mengurus visa ke Jepang,” tutur Luluk.

Apakah dia jadi berangkat atau tidak, segalanya masih tergantung visa Jepang tersebut. Kalau diberi visa, Luluk pun akan terbang. Pendeknya, dia ingin menghibur diri setelah dicoret dari tim Piala Sudirman. Uniknya, kepedihan itu malah terjadi saat dia tengah merayakan ulang tahun yang ke-28 tanggal 8 Juni.

“Enggak ada acara khusus, Mas,” tutur Luluk soal ultahnya itu. Dia pun cuma mengajak makan seafood bersama BOLA, Sigit Budiarto, dan Yonathan Suryatama, Jumat malam.

Selamat ultah, Luk! (bhw) [/SIZE]

17. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Okay here you go!!

Having a positive thinking..This is what Men double player, Luluk has done.
    After not being selected in Sudirman cup X squad to Glasgow, Luluk did not want to get depressed..so what he will do then?

Luluk has acceppted an invitatation from NTT, Japanese badminton club who had asked him to join the practice...Actually Japanese badminton club had sent invitation to the Indonesian Open 2004 Men double champion to be sparring partner for June 12-19.

Since Luluk does not have any sparring partner in Training centre, he finally accepted this invitation to Japan.Since then he seems quite busy when BOLA paid a visit at PBSI secretariat office,Wisma Karsa, Senayan, on thursday.

" I have been busy taking care of visa to Japan", shrugged Luluk.

Will he go or not, all depends on his Japanese visa's situation. If he gets it then he will depart shortly to Japan.Basically he wanted to entertain himself after being dumped by Sudirman squad.
    Sadly, it happened on his 28th birthday on June 8.

" There is no special occasion" said Luluk for his birthday. He just invited BOLA reporter, Sigit and Yonathan Suryatama to have dinner at Seafood restaurant on friday.

#17 huangkwokhau, Jun 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  18. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Ohhh.. thanks hau ge..!!! =)

19. kimpe_bultang

Wooow... Mas Sigit got treated to a feast.. LOL.. How cm luluk nvr invited rian n others...?