play in Vietnam at bentre town,bentre province

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by kawasaki, Jun 2, 2007.

1. kawasaki

kawasaki Regular Member

STUDENT
    hi,
    i would like to invite everyone to come to my place, which is the sport complex, at 234/8 nguyen hue street, ward 1 , ben tre town, ben tre province,viet nam
    there are so many kinds of sporty activities such as badminton,swimming and dancing, eating ...
    here are some photos that i would like to introduce to you :
    1. they are 4 rubber courts :
    [​IMG]

and 2 (two) wooden courts which were built newly

[​IMG]

2. The swimming pool

[​IMG][​IMG]

you will have a great relax in this pool..the ticket is $5000vnd ($0.5sgd or $0.3usd )
    3.The coffee shop
    this is what you need after a tiring playing time .hopefully, you can enjoy yourselves in here with the most romantic sights

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

beside, there are more activities that can make you feel relaxing during your vacation or your holiday when you visit to my country vietnam

The most especially thing is about the prince,it is worth playing badminton in here , you need to pay below $1usd/1 hour

HOW TO GET HERE ?
    just follow this address : 234/8 nguyen hue street , ward 1, ben tre town , ben tre province further 70km away from
    Ho Chi Minh city (Sai Gon) ,and the cost is below $25usd by taxi.

for myself, i have had played here and i felt great about the people here ,who are very friendly and hospitality, and everything. i absolute enjoyed.i did not pay much money

#1 kawasaki, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  2. DietCokeMan

DietCokeMan Regular Member

When do you normally play in that place? Do I have to book first?

3. kawasaki

kawasaki Regular Member

STUDENT
    currently. im here until 16 november,..u do not need to book first..u can come anytime to play if u like to ..however,.if u want to play with the local, i suggest that u come in the realy morning around 5-7am,in fact. for the 40-50 years old ...and after 7pm,u can play with any kinds and types of players..we always welcome.if u do not know how to reach there,send me a message by pm me

4. whtbnm

whtbnm New Member

Are you still in Ben Tre ?
    I will be back in 2 weeks and keep on in the future. Hopefully we can have a game or something.