need suggestions for choosing new racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by initials, Jun 3, 2007.

1. initials

initials Regular Member

i am a aggrasive DOUBLE player, i previously had a MP99 and i think MP99 is a little bit too much head heavy for me, but over all i like stiff and head heavy racquets. here are the racquets i have in mind AT800 OF, AT700, Ti 10 (new), and nano 9000 x. any comments for these racquet and any other racquets you guyz suggest. thank you very much

2. Cannot_smash

Cannot_smash Regular Member

Bag snatcher hahaha

If you think MP99 is too head heavy, I think u should scratch AT700 and 800 OFF from ur list straight away as both these rackets are more head heavy than MP99 IMO. NS9k seems like a pretty good choice, but make sure u tried both types before making up ur mind. Can always give AT 900T a go as well if u can.

3. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    i second Cannot_smash, AT700 and 800 OF will be even more head heavy, maybe the Ti 10 too, not sure. ya, the NS9K sounds more like you, stiff but not too head heavy. Maybe the SOTX masters Jerby and DinkAlot can recommend you SOTX rackets that are like that.