Temasek Green From Singapore

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Temasek Green, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Temasek Green

Temasek Green Regular Member

Hello to all Badminton lover,I'am quite somtimes here,but just realise this forum.
    I'am from Singapore.During school time I represent my school as a 1st double team.After school most of my friends and neighbourhood play soccer.So I hook to that soccer game until my knee ligament hurt.

After slowly recover I started back playing badminton which is low risk of injury compare to soccer.And badminton is very very beautiful game with low risk of injury.

Now I play 2 to 4 times a week depend on my job commitments(overtime).But still struggle to get back my form during school time coz I wish not to enthusiastic at the re-start but gradually and hopefully get the rythm back if not fully.

My favorite player...Liem Swee King,Taufik Hidayat,Sigit Budiarto & Tony Gunawan ..they enhance the beautiful of Badminton, agressive with style,racket skill and sudden soft touch on deceptive placement shot.

Best wishes to you all from me, Temasek Green.

2. Linus

Linus Regular Member

Manager
    Hello and welcome.

Do take care of your knees as badminton also assert pressure on your knees although probably not as hard as soccer when the tackles and landings are sometimes unpredictable.

3. Temasek Green

Temasek Green Regular Member

Yes I'll bewary, during landing hopefully my ankle not twisted,I've choose the badminton shoe with ankle guard system.I'll try to keep myself in good balance,stable & ready when landing. Thanks buddy..

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

it might be better to get proper knee guards or ankle guards even though your shoes have ankle supports. once those joints are weak, you will be very prone to injury.

5. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

oh yeah, and welcome!
    :D