AT900T and NS7000 (2007)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Irrelevance, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Irrelevance

Irrelevance Regular Member

hi,

i'm planning on getting a racket soon, and i'm torn between these two rackets. i play both singles and doubles. i suppose i am a low level intermediate player. i like to play defensively. i prefer control and maneverability. i have decent smash. i suppose i'm a well-rounded player. just want to get your opinions on these rackets.

thanks.

2. foo.tw

foo.tw Regular Member

I prefer AT900-T. Durability is normal while NS7000 has a very bad durability.
    Power is better, Defence is a bit weaker but still excellent, control is as good.

3. speedy

speedy Regular Member

foo, in one of the other posts, you mentioned that at900p is prefered over at700. It seems that you also have at900t. How does the at900t compares with the at900p. Which do you prefer more?

4. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

NS7000 is much better in control and maneverability than AT900t IMHO. Also new (2007) NS7000 has better durability than older model. However, since you play both single and double, AT900t might be a better choice in that area. Since you are in SD, why not drop by SD badminton supply to demo these 2 racquets and let your feeling decide.

5. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    WOuldnt a 4u At900T compensate for the control and maneuverability compared to the NS7000? And is the ns7000 that much mroe durable now..o_O because i played with my friends and it chipped quite easily..=/

6. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

1) 4U AT900t is still much more head heavier than 3U NS7000. That is what AT is for. More power. Give it a swing and you will see the difference.
    2) Please note that durability means you have better chance of surviving a clash, not paint chip. What you say is a proof that NS7000 can survive minor clash and it only cause paint chip, not a dead racquet.

7. Irrelevance

Irrelevance Regular Member

yeah... i've been to the sd badminton store to give each a swing. i haven't gotten to actually play with the at900t in game though. i think that might make the difference in my decision. i am leaning towards the 4u at900t (cuz i'm weak >_>) xP.

8. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Get the popular 3U, avoid the 4U.

#8 Matt, Jun 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2007