Anyone from guilin?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by Smichz, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Hi,i'm in guilin,currently studying some chinese literature.I'm looking for some friends to play badminton here.Not that i dont have one,but having more will be much better.Talk to u soon:)

2. weekey

weekey Regular Member

hi,Smichz. Are you chinese? anyway, since you are studying chinese literature, you must be able to read chinese at least. do you know GuiLin JIATIANXIA exhibition centre. there are about 60 badminton courts inside the centre. many clubs and players are playing there. You can do a littel research about badminton clubs in guilin on the internet. It wont be hard to find them.

3. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

yeah,thx about the info.Actually,i knew some places to play in guilin,include jia tian xia..but the problem is,i'm looking for some friends from BC to play with.=)

4. newboy

newboy Regular Member

sellsmen
    i sooooo jealous , smichz

hi , smichz are you still in china ? do you like the food ? how many racket do you buy ? how many badminton gear do you buy in guilin ? ha ha ha :D enjoy your badminton :D:D!!!!!!!!!

5. newboy

newboy Regular Member

sellsmen
    Sorry Smichz

SORRY TO YOU .I WAS DREAMING :eek: I THOUGH YOU FROM LONDON . remember kason HA HA . NO MONEY TO BUY KASON TSF 300A LO:crying:. ANYWAY ENJOY WITH YOUR KASON RACKET :D:D:D

6. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Hey there,newboy..sorry took so long to reply ur msg.Hehe..no,i'm not from london.My bro is working there though.So,it's somehow related.LOL.How many racket i've bought?In guilin alone,i guess it's around 10 already.Darn..so crazy about badminton.

Too bad my TSF300A was broken due to stringer or stringing machine's fault.Good thing is that i just got an AT900T,but that's just for singles.For doubles,i prefer my kason carbon 3.0,or kawasaki woven power 686,or Apacs NP900,Apacs EdgeSaber 7.Depends on the mood n the feel on that day.Hehe..

How bout u,newboy?How's ur life in London?Don't really see u around here too much huh?