Bg65Ti

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by mtakako, Jan 31, 2002.

1. mtakako

mtakako Guest

Anyone have any comment on these strings.. I had just put it on my gosen 5000 yesterday and it felt really crappy.. there used to be gosen roots string on it and it feel much better... it seems that no power can be generated from this bg65ti srings.. I only strung it at 23lbs.. And I usually used this tension on bg65 and power seems to be even greater than thee Ti version... Do you guys think let it settle for a couple days will be better.. Because at this rate , I might want to cut the strings.. Also, anyone out there try the aermet strings from gosen? How is it???

thanks

2. Valentino

Valentino Guest

Well I dont know much about Gosen rackets, but I used the strings on a MP 77 and it works fine by me! (22 lbs)

3. mtakako

mtakako Guest

okay.. hmm.. maybe the strings has to settle...

Valentino wrote:
    >
    > Well I dont know much about Gosen rackets, but I used
    > the strings on a MP 77 and it works fine by me! (22 lbs)

4. Mikie

Mikie Regular Member

banker
    Guess,you have to wait a bit - it takes some time to get used to them. When I passed to 68ti I felt I almost cannot control my shots (though the power was ok). The next day it was MUCH better. I know not how it could be - perhaps, they are more slipery?

5. mtakako

mtakako Guest

thanks.. I just went to the court today... don't seem to get used it yet.. My touch net drop was outrageous high.. Even I was scared.. And it seems like after just one days of playing on this strings, my should is starting to feel it.. not sure because I am trying putting more power into my shot or the string is just too stiff...
    Hopfully like what mikie say, I will get used to it...

6. mtakako

mtakako Guest

thanks.. I just went to the court today... don't seem to get used it yet.. My touch net drop was outrageous high.. Even I was scared.. And it seems like after just one days of playing on this strings, my should is starting to feel it.. not sure because I am trying putting more power into my shot or the string is just too stiff...
    Hopfully like what mikie say, I will get used to it...

7. Mikie

Mikie Regular Member

banker
    Maybe you should try higher tension?

8. mtakako

mtakako Guest

I really don't know if I should risk puting another bg65ti in.. I mean they are not that cheap as compared to thee other strings...I think the bg65 is even cheaper, and seems to play much more comfortably for me.. I also probably can get gosen tec gut tour for that price also...

9. Creative

Creative Guest

Use another string. BG65 is even better, for a only a few sessions. Tension drops drastically. BG70Pro, BG85 or even BG66 definitely gives more feel.