Forza racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by MonkeyRPN, Jun 4, 2007.

1. MonkeyRPN

MonkeyRPN Regular Member

Anyone knows of this Brand? I see it for sale at the place where I buy racquets. But I honestly don't know much about racquets other than the Yonex ones. Any comments? Thanks.

2. vagpwner

vagpwner Regular Member

Never tried them but have heard of them

3. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

Pretty good rackets... I have the ti-28 myself... I would recommend it but the price of them are comparable to Yonex... If you want to try a brand other than Yonex I would say Forza is a good choice...

4. Slicedbanana07

Slicedbanana07 Regular Member

Forza are really good. They are the sponsor of the club I play at, so the club can get rackets and shuttles and clothes at great discounted prices.

I was able to try out the kevlar 9 and 15, which the representative of forza brought in with him for us to sample. Great rackets, good power and control, good weight. Just nice rackets. However, like jasonvan pointed out, they can be pricey and also I heard someone in another thread a long time ago who said that forza isn't very durable. I'm not 100% certain of this statement, but from what I've felt from inital demo of the rackets that they do seem to be of great quality.

You could try victor, who are another good brand or until recently (thanks to jerby :D), you can try SOTX, a china brand who make really great rackets and at affordable prices as well. Search for SOTX, you'll be surpised by some of the comments people give about them. I wasn't a believer until recently and I prefer them over Yonex now (so goodbye to my AT900T's :()

5. vagpwner

vagpwner Regular Member

yonex works better for showing off

6. UncleFester

UncleFester Regular Member

I've played with a lot of different forza racquets, but the kevlar 11 stands out by itself. Amazing racquet.
    Some of the high ends feel to stiff for me, did not like them.

7. MonkeyRPN

MonkeyRPN Regular Member

Are these Kevlar models older models? I don't see these on their new catalogues...

8. MonkeyRPN

MonkeyRPN Regular Member

Oops... nevermind, I see the Kevlar.

So I'm currently using a Yonex Armortec 500, and I'm looking for second back-up racquet. Which model of Forza is close to the 500?

9. rawr1292

rawr1292 Regular Member

student
    i have an armortec500. i've tried my friend's forza nanoforze 40000 sl & it's kind of the same, in fact the sweet spot is bigger than my at500.

10. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    but the nanoforze are headlight no? so how can that be the same as the all mighty armortec line up.

11. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    I've tried a few forza racquets and their pretty good.:) I can't remember the names of the racquets though.:(

12. evylgrynn

evylgrynn Regular Member

Usually the forza racquets are cheaper than the comparable Yonex models (for example I have seen the Yonex Nano9000 sold for $330 in Edmonton, the top Forza model that I have is retail $255 for the Nano Ti45). I've been using Forza for about 5 years and I've found them to be really reliable and good quality
    I have only tried the Armortec500 once, but I'd say the Ti24 is a little more comparable to it than the Nanoforze, the nanoforze are all more headlight and less stiff than the Ti's