User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hk Stores

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey check out the thread i summarised from other posts. I bought a Woven 8 from Racquetshop. From what I saw they stocked SOTX, Yonex, Kimoni and Kason. I saw the Kason 300A&D there. Service is good. Just be sure to do your research on the prices and then bargain. They are quite friendly.

I bought my Gosen 6900 from Rose Sports. Good price but lousy service. Very rude. Rose stock many different brands, Pro Kennex, Gosen, Yonex etc etc. Did not really like the service there, they tried to cheat me at the Causeway Bay store. The uncle quoted the Mizuno Wave Smash S1 (old model) HKD$900 at their Causeway Bay store, the old uncle was there and the sales person asked him for the best price. More expensive than Sogo ahahaha. Did not buy it then. The Gosen 6900 was selling for HKD$990RRP i think at SOGO then went to Rose at Mongkok and they sold it to me for cheaper, negotiated with the uncle.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...g+kong+summary

I am very happy with both purchases and also for the price I paid for them but if given the choice Racquetshop sales guy was more than helpful and very polite as well. I still have his card, a guy by the name of Ah Hang.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kikks9 View Post
    Hey check out the thread i summarised from other posts. I bought a Woven 8 from Racquetshop.
    How much did you get the Woven 8 for? Was it strung or unstrung? Do you recall if they have the 8A?
    I have a friend going to HK next month... Thinking about asking them to pick one up for me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2