Suggestions to improve the online cone game (badminton of course :))

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Slicedbanana07, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Slicedbanana07

Slicedbanana07 Regular Member

Yeah, so I was quite impressed with the game, so I decided to contact the person who made it through badmintoninformation.com website. I asked him how much it would cost if he were to improve the game.

He replied back, but didn;t really say a figure, but he seemed to be really friendly and responded by saying if I and the people in this forum could suggest feedbacks for improvements, he could remake it (version 2).

So if you have any suggestions, please put them here (clearly).

1) Possibly of hitting out - use of a power bar (holding down a button), if overpowered, accuracy decreases...

2) Better sound effects (feathers), like smash sound for smash etc.

3) A.I improvement - it seems that there is a pattern in which you can adopt to win, such as, smashing down the line will always win. Need some variation in which A.I can respond or defend some of these shots sometimes.

Anyway, they are the main suggestions I put out. Hope there are more and once we get a good enough amount of feedback, I'll notify the guy again and see what happens from there.

We could all chip in/ donate $1 to him which could help produce a great game I think.

2. matchbow

matchbow Regular Member

a more distinct aiming system would be better. and the ai could use a lot of work. it needs to smash more, and it needs to stop defending at the middle when he lifts to a corner