User Tag List

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Blessing for info....

BTW, did any BJSS players lose to state players in local circuit before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avidshuttler View Post
    Thanks Blessing for info....

BTW, did any BJSS players lose to state players in local circuit before?
    welcome avidshuttler.. yea.. there are such cases of Bjss players lost to state players in local circuit b4.. but i dunno the reason for their lost..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blessing View Post
    welcome avidshuttler.. yea.. there are such cases of Bjss players lost to state players in local circuit b4.. but i dunno the reason for their lost..
    ...........proves that any player can be beaten on a bad day. Guess thats what every player should avoid.... A Bad Day....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default omg

Quote Originally Posted by avidshuttler View Post
    I think i saw that too in the Star. I admire Joo Ven's courage to aim to be in BJSS. For someone so young, to plan long term like that!! I salute u....

But is BJSS the best place if one aspires to be in the national team? Or is the state trng centre like SBA, better? Few years ago, there was this player, Azryn Ayob - Zuilfadli's doubles partner. He is now in BJSS while Zulfadli is still in SBA.

Any comment anyone?
    i dont know what are you all talking zulfadli can acutually go to bjss but he doesnt want to his father wants to coach him do you know this guy named daniel shafiq he is also the same but they go to sba so they can play in the circuit and they can know when its held .if you go to bjss dammm boring like crap la. cannot go out and stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL....in BJSS cannot join circuit????
    SAD....but i see BJSS got many frens ler...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I suppose in BJSS it's nearly the same coaching everyday... could be boring, no? I mean, state players are free to choose their coaches, where they want to train, to have none to 10 coaches for all they want... if BJSS not much choice(if any?).

And of course still free to go out with friends, family, and can study better... my mum's friend had a daughter in BJSS for gymnastics. Then PMR results comes out the girl failed nearly all the subjects. Reason? The teachers are constantly not around(they are teachers and managers of teams at the same time). The mum immediately took her daughter out of BJSS and placed her in a 'normal' school. The girl ended up with straight A1s for SPM. Amazing, no? But no, the girl's gymnastics did not end there... although she was out of BJSS she still trained with them. The best of both worlds I suppose...

Btw, out of curiosity.. what are all the juniors' level of play here?

For me, I'm a school player, can beat some district players or at least give most of them a tough fight.. but don't talk about state players lah. Haha. Trained competitively for about a year but when I reached form 4 I had to stop... training on court 3 days a week and doing my own physical exercise another 2-3 days was too much.. had to stop to concentrate on exams already.

Level has dropped to.. just bad lah since I stopped training so often, now only play/train 2 hours a week to 'lepas stres'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey

hey any 1 here play in the circuit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiWeiZ View Post
    LOL....in BJSS cannot join circuit????
    SAD....but i see BJSS got many frens ler...
    Y Bjss cannot join circuit..? all the circuit division2 players are from Bjss and just a few of them are from their state associaitons..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Well, I suppose in BJSS it's nearly the same coaching everyday... could be boring, no? I mean, state players are free to choose their coaches, where they want to train, to have none to 10 coaches for all they want... if BJSS not much choice(if any?).

And of course still free to go out with friends, family, and can study better... my mum's friend had a daughter in BJSS for gymnastics. Then PMR results comes out the girl failed nearly all the subjects. Reason? The teachers are constantly not around(they are teachers and managers of teams at the same time). The mum immediately took her daughter out of BJSS and placed her in a 'normal' school. The girl ended up with straight A1s for SPM. Amazing, no? But no, the girl's gymnastics did not end there... although she was out of BJSS she still trained with them. The best of both worlds I suppose...

Btw, out of curiosity.. what are all the juniors' level of play here?

For me, I'm a school player, can beat some district players or at least give most of them a tough fight.. but don't talk about state players lah. Haha. Trained competitively for about a year but when I reached form 4 I had to stop... training on court 3 days a week and doing my own physical exercise another 2-3 days was too much.. had to stop to concentrate on exams already.

Level has dropped to.. just bad lah since I stopped training so often, now only play/train 2 hours a week to 'lepas stres'.
    muahah.. me too have to concentrate in my studies as dis yr is going to be a pretty tough year for me as well.. but.. i still train 3 days a week.. lolz.. homework still as bad as ever.. have to burn midnite oil.. *sobz*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

muahah.. me too have to concentrate in my studies as dis yr is going to be a pretty tough year for me as well.. but.. i still train 3 days a week.. lolz.. homework still as bad as ever.. have to burn midnite oil.. *sobz*
    Lol, SPM too? Hahaha... homework is one thing.. Usually I end up with 2 choices, finish homework then sleep, or don't finish, study(more important to me) then sleep. But usually I end up finishing homework..

Actually I can concentrate on both.. no problem.. but in form 4 I wanted to be more active in koko activities.. Even without badminton now my schedule involves a lot of koko.. need the certs.. badminton certs alone not enough.. and what was frustrating about badminton was.. yes, you win gold medals.. but rarely no cert to prove it. So if I want any scholarship interview I'd have to drag all my medals and trophies along? I'm talking about the not-so-bigshot tournaments of course.. I know some of the 'higher class' tournaments usually give certs.

So instead of training I joined 1 uniform society, 3 clubs and am active in my sports house. Lol. Okay, so maybe the 3 clubs is going overboard... but I was interested in them all..
    Last edited by Joanne; 06-13-2007 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey

Y Bjss cannot join circuit..? all the circuit division2 players are from Bjss and just a few of them are from their state associaitons..
    i think they can join the circuit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if I want any scholarship interview I'd have to drag all my medals and trophies along? I'm talking about the not-so-bigshot tournaments of course.. I know some of the 'higher class' tournaments usually give certs.
    lolz.. yaya.. form 5 too.. my cases same as u.. badminton do not affect my studies.. but the only thing is i'm lazy to study.. coz dun have so much interest on it.. interested more on badminton.. i did not passed up my work as i need to went for centralise training.. then my english teacher said.. "Ya.. Badminton will give u an A for your English..." lolz.. 'higher class' provide certs..? haha.. do u ever heard of Tunas Cemerlang tournament? its a tournament for juniors below 16 in the whole country.. there are physical test.. technical or skills test n competition.. my bro n me won for that but we were not given single cert.. my bro won again for that d following yr but did not receive any too.. not every tournaments provide certs.. they should give certs actually..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrmanu View Post
    i think they can join the circuit
    most of the local circuit division 2 players are from BJSS..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolz.. yaya.. form 5 too.. my cases same as u.. badminton do not affect my studies.. but the only thing is i'm lazy to study.. coz dun have so much interest on it.. interested more on badminton.. i did not passed up my work as i need to went for centralise training.. then my english teacher said.. "Ya.. Badminton will give u an A for your English..." lolz.. 'higher class' provide certs..? haha.. do u ever heard of Tunas Cemerlang tournament? its a tournament for juniors below 16 in the whole country.. there are physical test.. technical or skills test n competition.. my bro n me won for that but we were not given single cert.. my bro won again for that d following yr but did not receive any too.. not every tournaments provide certs.. they should give certs actually..
    Hahaha I don't like to study too but I force myself to study.. got brain never use a bit wasted ler. Hoping for a scholarship, don't want my parents spending money on my education when I can get it free..

I know KL Open they gave certs lah.. I didn't join(too many reasons to give) but my friend won.. and I saw her cert.. looked quite professional.

Yeah lor they should give.. when my partner and I won the title in a mix doubles tournament we didn't get a cert.. the badminton bag, racquet, hamper etc etc maybe worth a lot lah.. but honestly I'd exchange all, even the gold medal for a single cheap printed paper/certificate as proof. Even worse, I wanted it to be included in my koko marks for my sport, but my teacher wanted proof! Wah I tell you.. geram lah.. show medal also no name.. It was the only tournament that I decided to ask my teacher for marks.. cause represented district in that tournament.. other tournaments I just played under my school's name/training academy's name. But at the end of the day.. NO CERT.

At least in school I get so many certificates, from school level to national level(quizzes/essay competitions/choral speaking etc).. seems so much easier to get.. lose also get cert.. badminton champ also no cert..

So in school don't like also take part lah.. I'm running 4 events(4X400m, 400m, 800m, and 1500m) for my house.. may not get a cert, but my teacher will include in koko.. seems so much more worth it to do something I dislike(hate running, so boring.. but no choice lah I want some koko) compared to badminton(something I really love).

Conclusion: Juggling studies and badminton is no problem.. but in studies if you want to win a scholarship have to drop badminton(unless they start giving certs out), if you want to excel in badminton.. well.. I suppose you're following your heart's passion.
    Last edited by Joanne; 06-14-2007 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha.. teacher wanna prove izit...? give ur tournament letter to him/her.. dis is the best prove other den cert.. lolz..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha.. teacher wanna prove izit...? give ur tournament letter to him/her.. dis is the best prove other den cert.. lolz..
    Lol.. everything was done by my coach lah.. he usually did everything, he kept our details like names, IC no. etc. All we did was wait for him to fetch us for any tournament.

What's a tournament letter anyway? You mean you win they give you a letter? Lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.. everything was done by my coach lah.. he usually did everything, he kept our details like names, IC no. etc. All we did was wait for him to fetch us for any tournament.

What's a tournament letter anyway? You mean you win they give you a letter? Lol!
    lolz.. pengsan.. every tournament u attended sure got letter to ur sch 1.. like circuit tournament.. u need to skip the sch for 3-4 days as u need to attend the tournament.. so the organiser will post or fax a letter to ur sch to inform ur sch personnel..

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast