MP-100 vs. Ti-SP

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Titus Shem, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Titus Shem

Titus Shem Guest

two questions:
    1. which racket is better, 100 or SP??
    2. What really makes the difference between SP-SX and SP-SS?

or 3. is there a better racket than those two?? hehe

thanx alot!!!

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    The answer is 3 - a cab 20!

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I was actually very surprised that U never suggested a cab 20 to Mr BOB! After using a Aerotus 110 i guess the best think would have been Cab 20Sp! Offensive. oval, great what not! i guess it woudl haev been the best racket for that guy!

hey how much is a cab 20Sp there buddy? Here i can procure one for 2400Rs! Teh blue version! Not the Red!

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

He didn't ask about cab20. That's why!!!!

Well, it's getting really difficult to get cab20's here in HK. My friend went to look for one. Can only find the Japanese version and it was HKD1000 (without strings) (equiv to 128 USD) from a well known store in Mong Kok.

5. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

U get the Singapore Version here for (old symbol only) for 2400Rs! I think That is abt Hk 400! I presumed the rate to be at 6Rs to a Indian rupee! It is available in The stores at Sg for abt 110Sg! That is abt 600Rs more than what is available here!

Actually u can order teh racket adn it will be delivered within 3 days! They will fly to sg and pick it up!

I am surprised that U dont get it in Hk anymore!

6. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

That's a good price for an orig cab20 sp version.

I just wonder if our s'porean contributers have seen the racquet sold lately.....

7. Valentino

Valentino Guest

ya i have a cab20 still and it works fine by me! yesterday a guy who had a Ti-7 asked me if he could use my cab20 and he loved it! now he wants to buy one too. if he can get one haha i still have two!

8. ABCD

ABCD Guest

U can still get a Cab 20Sp here! Have to order though and It is not available for everybody! Sunrise Sg sells to select few who have good terms with them at godo rates!

I dunno why!