User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 52 to 57 of 57
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It doesn't mean that Natarina won't play badminton if her father doesn't force her. It's about interest she has. Anyhow, just wait and see. :P

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    China
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    PBSI Chairman Bang Yos has targeted INA to replace China dominance in badminton achievement. This target will be reached gradually and not bombastic target.

    Early target for woman sector, entering semifinal Uber Cup 2008 in Jakarta. And then 2 years later target is grab the Uber Cup. Meanwhile in man division, both singles and doubles still continue to be strengthen.

    -- taken from KOMPAS (24 Nov/07).
    very optimistic target. time will tell if they can realize it or not.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    China
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Andre Kurniawan Tedjono is currently ranked #25 in the world. This confirms his de-facto status as INA's #4 MS after Sony, Taufik, and Simon... He just turned 21 this month [December 2007], so he has some room for growth in the coming 3-4 years...
    what about now?
    whose ranked is higher, Andre or Tommy Sugiarto?

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    China
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    I love Kido Hendra and I want them to win olympics but I dun even think they have a 10% chance....cos 50% goes to KKK-TBH and 40% goes to Cai-Fu.....I hope Kido-Hendra prove me wrong but it would be unlikely...their win in the 2 superseries are quite cheap...I mean in China they won against 2nd rated player
    their main threat should be KKK - TBH. too bad Fu - Cai always lost in most of the encounters against the Indonesian.

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    boston-indonesia
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    Pia Zebadiah-Bernadet
    sister of markis kido

    Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    Tommy Sugiarto....
    son of icuk sugiarto(MS player who get a world champion title) ..

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    boston-indonesia
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    Devin Lahardi Fitriawan...
    MD player,i forget with who ..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. what will be Indonesian Badminton Future??
    By Yong_Hui in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 21
    : 03-17-2009, 01:24 PM
  2. Badminton's Awesome Future
    By Oldhand in forum General Forum
    Replies: 12
    : 03-18-2008, 09:55 AM
  3. future of badminton???
    By the_way in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 12-31-2006, 01:49 PM
  4. What Is Future Of International Badminton
    By Zhao in forum General Forum
    Replies: 28
    : 03-31-2005, 10:50 PM
  5. What do you hope for the badminton in the future?
    By ray in forum Jonas Rasmussen Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 09-15-2002, 05:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •