Eagnas Flex 722e

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by zuihoujueding, Jun 12, 2007.

1. zuihoujueding

zuihoujueding Regular Member

Hi guys,
    im new in string and recently bought myself a new Eagnas Flex 722e. So far, i've only assembled the parts together, haven't got time to start stringing my racket yet. Anyone have experience in this machine? I need help in stringing my ast racket.

2. shihman

shihman Regular Member

hi, recently i just bought one too. i like the machine so far except that i would definitly get couple more floating clamps if you want to do it right. the two fix clamps are good to start your main and most of your crosses. but they are some what restricted and very time consuming.

3. zuihoujueding

zuihoujueding Regular Member

Hi, ya i agree. the rotating clamps seems clumsy but after a few stinging session should speed them them up. damn, they came with tennis clamps so i went to buy 2 HiQua flying clamps as replacement. Hope they work well.

4. thomashek

thomashek Regular Member

They have a badminton swivel clamp to replace the tennis one... but it cost 40 dollars each:(.....

5. henryix

henryix Regular Member

Parts are just too expensive. I wanted badminton fixed clamps for my Gamma machine too, but it costs $90/each :eek: :confused: (Just the string clamp. The clamp base costs $200/each) :crying:

So I just have to used tennis fixed clamps for mains and flying clamps for crosses.

6. thomashek

thomashek Regular Member

that's what I am doing too.... but flying clamps is not that cheap either:mad:.... the one I have is from Yonex, 25 + S/H each. Any other brand is good??

7. henryix

henryix Regular Member

Gamma has $12/each badminton flying clamp, which (2) came with my machine.

I believe you can have a Hi-Qua for $20 with free shipping on the auction site.

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    that 25$ clamp would last u a long long time. A saving of 5$ or so isn't gonna make much difference over the long haul