User Tag List

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Phiten Products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guess the necklace should be wearing it all the time i wear it all the time is only when i bath i just take it out n wash abit....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you got the rukawa you dont need to remove it since it is made of plastic. Unlike the x45 wherein it is made of cloth like material. According to the sales lady, you need to wash it since sweat tends to dry on it which causes a bad odor afterwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Phiten Rakuwa Neck

Quote Originally Posted by Makunouchi View Post
    If you got the rukawa you dont need to remove it since it is made of plastic. Unlike the x45 wherein it is made of cloth like material. According to the sales lady, you need to wash it since sweat tends to dry on it which causes a bad odor afterwards.
    my rakuwa X30 is made of fabric . i think you are referring to the rakuwa "neck" which is made of rubberized material and it features a "ball in loop" clasp . yes you are right that this "rakuwa neck" model can be worn anytime even when you take a bath . but this model is the standard X1 series only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to the salesperson, it's silicon and it's X20. the silicon bracelets are also X20 with the exception of the racing silicon bracelet which is X30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone in Singapore? please help me

My friend is going to Singapore and I ask him to get a Phiten sport necklace.
    If anyone in Singapore, I would like to ask for your recommendation to the best and easiest shop to get the necklace for a tourism.

How much does it cost for 1 necklage as the link given http://bp2.blogger.com/_s5dxvn5gTDI/...h/P1010216.JPG

Thank you for all of you !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boombaraja View Post
    My friend is going to Singapore and I ask him to get a Phiten sport necklace.
    If anyone in Singapore, I would like to ask for your recommendation to the best and easiest shop to get the necklace for a tourism.

How much does it cost for 1 necklage as the link given http://bp2.blogger.com/_s5dxvn5gTDI/...h/P1010216.JPG

Thank you for all of you !!!!
    Hey.. I know there are (at least) 2 main shops:
    1. Takasimaya SC (If I m not wrong level 5th, it's in Sports dept)
    2. Marina Square.

I think Takasimaya SC is one of the easiest becoz it's located in 'the famous' Orchard road.

I m not too sure how much does it cost for ur necklace thou..

Hope this help..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there's a phiten shop in starhub centre in s'pore is very near somerset mrt station u can go there n have a look the variety n choices there is good that where i bought my phiten stuff but they close around 7 or 8pm i guess....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The normal model necklace cost SGS$39.90 Follow by $55 X30 is SGD$62.00 lots of colours n designs x45 i think left 1 or 2 pieces price at:SGD$72.00 if u need to know more details pls feel free to pm me cheers!!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Thriving Shamans

It's alright to try something but believing in panaceas is quite far-out
    If these adornments could solve physical problems, then everyone would be walking around encased in titanium

Before you buy or use anything, it pays to think rationally.
    After all, it's money... and, more importantly, it's your money.

Further reading - here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaiiii........(sigh).
    For ppl who haven't try it or don't intend to try it, they must think we, users of phiten, are a bunch of nutcases.

But it works for us and we like to share our positive experiences with our fellow forumers. We are not asking anyone to buy or preaching that it's a cure-all thingy. We still get muscle soreness or sprained ankles or flu... etc.

No one is forcing anyone to believe or buy. Ppl, who are dead-set against using such things, shouldn't come into such threads and belittle others.

I came across this beautiful quote recently:

"Make your words sweet and soft. You never know when you may have to eat them" - anonymous.
    Last edited by syd04; 03-20-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    It's alright to try something but believing in panaceas is quite far-out
    If these adornments could solve physical problems, then everyone would be walking around encased in titanium

Before you buy or use anything, it pays to think rationally.
    After all, it's money... and, more importantly, it's your money.

Further reading - here
    Hiyaaa, 'uncle' Oldhand, you're supposed to be the neutral mod mah, even if you're partial about a subject, cannot show too obvious, imagine if a normal BC member posted this, might have started some flames.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, it's a free world so long as I break no taboos or rules

Just as he is entitled to believe it's a panacea, I'm entitled to believe it's unadulterated hogwash

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Question Don't You Have A Questioning Mind?

Out of concern for those who might be looking for real-world information, I'm inclined to take this a bit further.

First, take a look at the image.
    It says 'Ruthenium Coating'

Ruthenium compounds are highly toxic.
    They are carcinogenic too.
    Also, they stain the skin very strongly.
    Now imagine wearing it on bare skin!

None of this is secret information.
    Take a look at this page (read the section titled 'Health Effects')...
    ...or at this page (read the section titled 'Precautions')...
    ...or at this page (read the section titled 'Hazards & Risks')...
    ...or simply run your own checks at the OSTI website (the US Government's Office of Scientific & Technical Information).

I doubt if any of what you find is going to be encouraging

The only benefit ruthenium provides is a huge increase in the corrosion resistance properties of titanium (this means your necklace or whatever will continue to look good, while your skin might not).

As for titanium, it's difficult to find a more inert or lifeless or passive metal.
    At normal temperatures (like when it's around your neck or arm), it does nothing... and is most certainly incapable of producing any kind of effect on either your cells or tissues.

That is in fact a good thing too.
    If titanium weren't bio-incompatible, doctors wouldn't be able to use it to make joint replacement implants.
    To put it simply, even if you were to eat titanium, you wouldn't experience any positive or healing effect for at least the next 20 years.
    (Of course, you'd immediately have stomach pains )

For titanium to begin doing anything at all, it must be heated to several hundred degrees. Then, it reacts with other elements. But that spells d-a-n-g-e-r. For instance, when it reacts with chlorine, it forms titanium chloride - which is highly corrosive.

(For a detailed understanding, read the sections titled 'Medical' and 'Precautions' on this page)

It's absolutely fine if one sees these wearables as just ornaments or, to assign more class to them, as fashionable jewellery. However, to ascribe immediate, astonishing and all-around healing powers to what is esentially titanium bling is stretching it a bit too far.

A suspension of belief is alright.
    Not an immersion in belief

PS: For all the hyper-advanced research and technology this thing purportedly packs, they couldn't even spell 'Serial' correctly
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh!!.
    a very long posts, oldhand!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

c'mon ppl.. we all know this is an effective product regardless of what the advocates or objectors say right? i've got one of it and it's really effective.. especially as time goes by, the more effective it gets! it was then i realised that the effect that im experiencing is known as PLACEBO EFFECT..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know what a placebo effect is and i know someone who didnt know what phiten was and tried it and he was told to bend over and reach his toe. normally he couldnt do this but even without knowing the benefits of phiten, he was able to do the said task.

why is oldhand such a hater of phiten????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's your experience

Hi,

I bought some Phiten's products at http://www.eigusa.com/phitentitanium.htm. I like the bracelet and the discs it helps to keep my hand/wrist "warm?" and flexible. Anyone has experience with their necklace or x30 shirt? Just checking before spending!

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast