User Tag List

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Phiten Products

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    well, well, well, science is always right, i bank on it in my 18,000+ postings
    Soooooooooo, if phiten said its product is unaffected by other products, even the mighty, exclusive and more expensive TR, does this prove that phiten's claim of rebalancing one's body natural bio electric current flow is...... mildly speaking....ineffective? If it is inert to all other stuffs, wouldn't it be inert to one's body too?
    then in this case, i might trust you this time,(since you are so smart in science, mr scientist, hehe) if anything comes out wrongly, u are dead for sure

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    'Tablas Recoup' rearranged gives you 'Absolute Crap'.
    But that doesn't mean any of this is untrue, does it?
    where is my BUTTON too?
    drifit, u know what to do this time!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so this is not an april fool joke?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default works for me

Certainly Phiten product is not for everyone. My experience has been positive when wearing, it doesn't make me jump higher or smash harder but ceratainly make my body recover faster. For example, I wasn't able to play consecutive days of badminton before and now I can play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I also use to have cramp after playing vigirouns matches but now that hasn't happened plus I can actually climb upstair, after matches, at home.
    I have the X30 version, looks cool and to get better price, buy from Amazon.com, lots of sellers there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    Certainly Phiten product is not for everyone. My experience has been positive when wearing, it doesn't make me jump higher or smash harder but ceratainly make my body recover faster. For example, I wasn't able to play consecutive days of badminton before and now I can play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I also use to have cramp after playing vigirouns matches but now that hasn't happened plus I can actually climb upstair, after matches, at home.
    I have the X30 version, looks cool and to get better price, buy from Amazon.com, lots of sellers there.
    which product of phiten u using?
    the bracelet or necklace?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    which product of phiten u using?
    the bracelet or necklace?
    I actually have tried few of the Phiten products including Phiten X30 necklace, Phiten Power sleeve and Phiten wrist band. I started with power sleeve about 2 years ago when I suffered from tennis elbow unable to lift even a light object and gotten desperate and tried so many external medicine without success. I won't say the power sleeve totally save my days but certainly did contribute in my recovery, I also took plenty of rest(about 6-8 weeks) without badminton wearing power sleeve plus the wrist band during that period of time.
    Like I've sais before, Phiten is not for everyone, my sisster in law suffers from arthritis and the Phiten shirt did not do any good and costly.(Again desperate situation calls for desperate measure)
    So is it worth it? You be the judge!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So is it worth it? You be the judge!
    i hope oldhand sees this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certainly Phiten product is not for everyone.
    Now, why would that be?

Do antibiotics not work for some people? Do painkillers?
    Does an MRI not work for some people? Does casting a broken leg not work on everyone?
    (just in case you wonder, the answer is no)

...But... Do placebo's work for everyone?
    (no, placebo's don't...quit a lot like phiten stuff)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerby View Post
    Now, why would that be?

Do antibiotics not work for some people? Do painkillers?
    Does an MRI not work for some people? Does casting a broken leg not work on everyone?
    (just in case you wonder, the answer is no)

...But... Do placebo's work for everyone?
    (no, placebo's don't...quit a lot like phiten stuff)
    Technically, the answer is yes.

Different people may be allergic to different antibiotics. Painkillers works to a different extend on different people. MRI, not when you are using a pacemaker.

However, whether phiten stuff works on anyone at all is the question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post

Different people may be allergic to different antibiotics. Painkillers works to a different extend on different people. MRI, not when you are using a pacemaker.

i think jerby meant for 'normal' people.
    let me refine jerby's examples.
    u see, jerby's comparsion using those listed remedies aren't suitable comparsion. Those are 'active' remedies which each bodies will react differently, no questions about that. However, phiten IS AN PASSIVE DEVICE. It claim to rebalance (a vague term) body's electrical flow. Unless one is dead or in a coma, a living creatures has natural field and charges. Therefore, these passive devices should work for all if it works at all. That is why phiten et al devices don't require medical or health and safety certification, it is indifferent on people whether they are sleeping, awake, with or without pacemaker, If phiten doesn't affect a pacemaker, why should it rebalance your much weaker electrical current flow?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last night, I was nearly hit by a Humvee driven by a green Martian.
    Just when a collision seemed certain, the Humvee veered off the road.

I now realise what happened at that last instant.
    It is my Tablas Recoup wristband that saved me

The TR wristband contains a deflecto-protein that repels heavy metals.
    If the Humvee had been made of plastic, it would have surely hit me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes smart-guy, people can be allergic to them, or resistant....
    However, for the sake of my analogue, it doesn't matter at all when comparing those working remedies to an inert metal strapped around an extremity. Right?

So yes, if you wanted me to phrase my first sentance as "do antibiotics work for regular people without allergies for said antibiotics who have not already had a fairly large dose of said antibiotics that might cause them some resistance towards being cured?"
    But I am lazy, and I apologize

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerby View Post
    However, for the sake of my analogue, it doesn't matter at all when comparing those working remedies to an inert metal strapped around an extremity. Right?
    Most certainly. I fully agree with what you are trying to put across but in the spirit of exactness/evidence we want from phiten believers, we need to apply a similar yardstick on ourselves.

It's just appalling how some totally unscientific stuff (e.g. philten) can pass off as having mystical influence on uncharacterised scientifically sounding terms (e.g. bio-electric) without need for proof. They can even defend against need for clinical studies.

The root problem is people who believes the newspaper and advertising more than science or reasoning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Last night, I was nearly hit by a Humvee driven by a green Martian.
    Just when a collision seemed certain, the Humvee veered off the road.

I now realise what happened at that last instant.
    It is my Tablas Recoup wristband that saved me

The TR wristband contains a deflecto-protein that repels heavy metals.
    If the Humvee had been made of plastic, it would have surely hit me
    I'm getting jealous... My nail-triming doesn't have that property so I'd stay off the path of humvees driven by Martians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    i think jerby meant for 'normal' people.
    let me refine jerby's examples.
    u see, jerby's comparsion using those listed remedies aren't suitable comparsion. Those are 'active' remedies which each bodies will react differently, no questions about that. However, phiten IS AN PASSIVE DEVICE. It claim to rebalance (a vague term) body's electrical flow. Unless one is dead or in a coma, a living creatures has natural field and charges. Therefore, these passive devices should work for all if it works at all. That is why phiten et al devices don't require medical or health and safety certification, it is indifferent on people whether they are sleeping, awake, with or without pacemaker, If phiten doesn't affect a pacemaker, why should it rebalance your much weaker electrical current flow?
    Yes, all the devises jerby mentioned has proven effects (clinical or otherwise).

However, readers are also strongly encouraged to try my active device of trimming your nails. It also have the equivalent beneficial impact of rebalancing your body's electrical current flow. The rounded nail tips loses less electrical charge than sharp nail tips. This is the same principle to why lightning rods are sharp. As a fringe benefit, it also eliminates the pain if you accidentally scratch yourself.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, all the devises jerby mentioned has proven effects (clinical or otherwise).

However, readers are also strongly encouraged to try my active device of trimming your nails. It also have the equivalent beneficial impact of rebalancing your body's electrical current flow. The rounded nail tips loses less electrical charge than sharp nail tips. This is the same principle to why lightning rods are sharp. As a fringe benefit, it also eliminates the pain if you accidentally scratch yourself.
    In case you're interested, a Tablas Recoup nail-trimmer is available.
    It was designed by Clint Eastwood and has a caritomic strontium coating.

The base sediment (for strontium extraction) is mined from a fluvial-marine system. Since this allows the infusion of fossilised chitin, the extracted strontium is about 3,400 times more beneficial to human nails than steel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, eventually the TR save your life!

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast