User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 375 to 391 of 409

Thread: Phiten Products

  1. #375
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Hong Kong government has just banned a type of necklace pendant because of excessive levels of radioactivity, specifically uranium, thorium -232 and -238. Prolonged use of the necklace will lead to skin cancer. Earlier last month two similar neckalce imports were also banned for the same reason.

  2. #376
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    Excuse me, Please, but I think you easily group all of us who found the product to work as blind believers, but some of us do test this scientifically and not just believe it like pagans. The mind is an extraordinary and powerful tool, but I believe it also has limitations. I must humbly admit that I have been an even mores sarcastic skeptic than you but I realised there is more to this world to discover than what the normal scientist will tell you. and I think just because you dont see it, does not mean it does not exist.
    Placebo Is both real and proven.. I am curios how some have tested these products "scinetifically" and how they eliminated any doubts of placebo effects.. And what statistical grounds and what measurmenets of succes they used..

    As someone mentioned.. If it really does work.. what better way than to scinetifically prove and publish these findings in scintific-journals, medical joulrnals etc. to be able to sell these products to healtcare, goverment, military so on and so forth..

    Things you never see may actaully not exist... And sometimes you may see things that does not exist :-)

    /Twobeer

  3. #377
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    Excuse me, Please, but I think you easily group all of us who found the product to work as blind believers, but some of us do test this scientifically and not just believe it like pagans. The mind is an extraordinary and powerful tool, but I believe it also has limitations. I must humbly admit that I have been an even mores sarcastic skeptic than you but I realised there is more to this world to discover than what the normal scientist will tell you. and I think just because you dont see it, does not mean it does not exist.
    i never told anyone to buy or not to buy them. I only presented my belief and findings

  4. #378
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    The Hong Kong government has just banned a type of necklace pendant because of excessive levels of radioactivity, specifically uranium, thorium -232 and -238. Prolonged use of the necklace will lead to skin cancer. Earlier last month two similar neckalce imports were also banned for the same reason.
    I believe that that necklace pendant is from Cosway. This is a sample of products that are induced with too much energy that is unhealthy for human beings.

  5. #379
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    I believe that that necklace pendant is from Cosway. This is a sample of products that are induced with too much energy that is unhealthy for human beings.
    I think there are from Japan, touting the product as "Japanese Technology" for optimum energy for peak performance. To-date more than 2,000 neklaces have been seized. Isn't Phiten also for "peak performance"?
    Maybe, there is more than placebo effect here-perhaps more insidious.

  6. #380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Placebo Is both real and proven.. I am curios how some have tested these products "scinetifically" and how they eliminated any doubts of placebo effects.. And what statistical grounds and what measurmenets of succes they used..

    As someone mentioned.. If it really does work.. what better way than to scinetifically prove and publish these findings in scintific-journals, medical joulrnals etc. to be able to sell these products to healtcare, goverment, military so on and so forth..

    Things you never see may actaully not exist... And sometimes you may see things that does not exist :-)

    /Twobeer
    Hi twobeer,
    I understand your point of view. Sometimes its difficult(if not impossible) to grasp something that is out of mainstream science.
    Here is one of the people that is at the forefront of alternative medicine/science.
    sometimes there maybe thousands, if not millions of mainstream health/science articles that maybe you might have overlook this that is not in the mainstream.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/7145586/Le...ors-Jon-Barron
    Please take note that I am not advertising here. I am not at all related in whatsoever way to the website. It is just some information to share.

    The placebo effect only belongs to those people who's sickness in the body and mind is at a minimum level, which they can change through positive thinking etc. What I'm talking about is how about those people who is bed ridden for years, those that have had their body ravaged by disease, and their conditions able to be reversed. I'm sure a simple mind game or placebo wont simple pull them out their terrible scenario. Please give me a sample or actually testimony that placebo is that powerful, as I have yet to see it.

    I agree that sometimes something that we dont see might not actually exist. But who are we to judge wether it exists or not? Please read Nicola Tesla's work and compare it Thomas Edison's work. Which person here do you find more in mainstream science, when in fact it was Tesla who invented the alternative current as opposed to Edison who invented direct current.( Currently more that 90% of our worlds electricity system is run on alternating current.) If you really researched Nicola Tesla's finding's and put 2 and 2 together, you will find out why inventions that he ventured into, such as "free energy", is not mentioned in mainstream science.
    What we really can do is not just believe blindly and try for ourselves wether is really works or not. So for me, its not a matter of believe, but a problem-reaction-solution strategy. Maybe it will not work for you, but it works for someone else. And if it works for other's, it does not necessarily means a placebo effect.

    Oh yeah, and if you asked me about Phiten products, I personally would not buy it as I am using other products already.

  7. #381
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    I think there are from Japan, touting the product as "Japanese Technology" for optimum energy for peak performance. To-date more than 2,000 neklaces have been seized. Isn't Phiten also for "peak performance"?
    Maybe, there is more than placebo effect here-perhaps more insidious.

    I think now there are so many immitations in the market that claim to be of Japanese Technology etc that they first original one(not induced) that came out has had their name badly affected.

  8. #382
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    I think there are from Japan, touting the product as "Japanese Technology" for optimum energy for peak performance. To-date more than 2,000 neklaces have been seized. Isn't Phiten also for "peak performance"?
    Maybe, there is more than placebo effect here-perhaps more insidious.

    I think original product(or should I say the first company to come out with the energy pendant) intended to help people in the long run. Then came the copy cat's, who tried to make more profits from it as they found a very tantilising market here, started adding other minerals to it(reducing the main ingredient, which is some specific lava) thus sparking off radiation, due to the mixture the whole.( cheaper cost of production).

  9. #383
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are also other products.. i cant remember the name.. say that its made from some volcano rock and emits different kind of energy etc... look like a pendant. Dont know weather it works or not.

  10. #384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    There are also other products.. i cant remember the name.. say that its made from some volcano rock and emits different kind of energy etc... look like a pendant. Dont know weather it works or not.
    I have one of them. U wanna try it?

  11. #385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Something like some people believe faith healing, spiritual healing or looking for bomoh,etc,etc, is all hocus pocus

  12. #386
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    The placebo effect only belongs to those people who's sickness in the body and mind is at a minimum level, which they can change through positive thinking etc. What I'm talking about is how about those people who is bed ridden for years, those that have had their body ravaged by disease, and their conditions able to be reversed. I'm sure a simple mind game or placebo wont simple pull them out their terrible scenario. Please give me a sample or actually testimony that placebo is that powerful, as I have yet to see it.
    http://www.what-is-cancer.com/papers...andcancer.html

    The whole point of science is that view we do NOT know everything.. And that is why trying to verify or disprove theories, do double-blind studies, etc, becomes importnant. For religion, priests, shamans, new age etc. "proof" is simply just a matter of belief or an "example" that prooves the belief.
    Scinece always seeks the answers to all the questions we have.. Religion, Newage, "Snake-oil"-sellers already have THE answer before the question even is formulated...

    /Twobeer

  13. #387
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Something like some people believe faith healing, spiritual healing or looking for bomoh,etc,etc, is all hocus pocus
    Energy is not hocus pocus. There is an energy field generated every body regardless wether its a planet or rock or a human being. anything that can alter the energy field around that mass of body can inadvertently change the state of that body. It's a proven fact it science. Now what you are trying to say is to dismiss the whole thing because its something related to fake faith healing etc? Please search for the answers thoroughly before dismissing the whole thing one shot... but then again, when do we ever have the time research something so deeply when we are caught up with our own personal problems etc.

  14. #388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    http://www.what-is-cancer.com/papers...andcancer.html

    The whole point of science is that view we do NOT know everything.. And that is why trying to verify or disprove theories, do double-blind studies, etc, becomes importnant. For religion, priests, shamans, new age etc. "proof" is simply just a matter of belief or an "example" that prooves the belief.
    Scinece always seeks the answers to all the questions we have.. Religion, Newage, "Snake-oil"-sellers already have THE answer before the question even is formulated...

    /Twobeer
    Twobeer, thanks for sharing the info. Now I wonder if the mind or placebo effect is strong enough to seperate co-joined twins(especially the ones joined at head) or heal babies born mutated...
    about Science, Yes you are right, that we do not know everything and need science to find some answers or theory's to it. But dont you think there is alot of suppressed knowledge in our society?(and if you look further, you find that these suppressed knowledge is always downplayed as it has no economic benefit to govt's or large multinational companies, when in fact it can greatly empower a person or individual to get things done without help from the govt etc)
    Science from humans is basically from an observable view point, i.e. you need light to see the evidence. But how about science from the unobservable view point? I'm sure you have heard scientists theorizing about dark matter is part of 90% of the whole universe? This to me makes me wonder how can science ever study something such as dark matter when even light can't make it observable to our eyes.

  15. #389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    Energy is not hocus pocus. There is an energy field generated every body regardless wether its a planet or rock or a human being. anything that can alter the energy field around that mass of body can inadvertently change the state of that body. It's a proven fact it science. Now what you are trying to say is to dismiss the whole thing because its something related to fake faith healing etc? Please search for the answers thoroughly before dismissing the whole thing one shot... but then again, when do we ever have the time research something so deeply when we are caught up with our own personal problems etc.
    I'm not dismissing the thing, read again & also see earlier pages of this thread, you will know my stand.
    I mean some people dont even believe in divine healing -> just say a few prayers, then sickness healed, no medicine needed. Eastern cultures have more of this, no illness, can just vomit blood & die due to some charm. Much like religious/spiritual beliefs, no concrete proof.
    A person who does believe in existence of spirits/ghosts will not believe a place a haunted.

    Those who believe purely in science believe all that is hocus pocus. Therefore -> they will likely to believe all this energy thing is hocus pocus too, just wear something, can be better.
    Similar to alternative/traditional medicine (btw, I use traditional medicine), some people will laugh at the notion that cupping, acupunture is good.

  16. #390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I'm not dismissing the thing, read again & also see earlier pages of this thread, you will know my stand.
    I mean some people dont even believe in divine healing -> just say a few prayers, then sickness healed, no medicine needed. Eastern cultures have more of this, no illness, can just vomit blood & die due to some charm. Much like religious/spiritual beliefs, no concrete proof.
    A person who does believe in existence of spirits/ghosts will not believe a place a haunted.

    Those who believe purely in science believe all that is hocus pocus. Therefore -> they will likely to believe all this energy thing is hocus pocus too, just wear something, can be better.
    Similar to alternative/traditional medicine (btw, I use traditional medicine), some people will laugh at the notion that cupping, acupunture is good.
    Eaglehelang, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. Thanks for explaining your stand again. But I'm seriously looking into all of this because I tested this on myself(not phiten but another energy pendant) and found some remarkable effects and am trying to link it logically so I can explain it more clearly to those want to try it but was skeptical at first and not just asking them to believe it blindly.

  17. #391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    Eaglehelang, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. Thanks for explaining your stand again. But I'm seriously looking into all of this because I tested this on myself(not phiten but another energy pendant) and found some remarkable effects and am trying to link it logically so I can explain it more clearly to those want to try it but was skeptical at first and not just asking them to believe it blindly.
    Ok, ok, no problem. Wah, if like that, those of us who try to explain demon possession or miracles can fainted lah, LOL. You can go read earlier pages, got someone try to disprove this energy pendant stuff using science.

    But I do hope Phiten products dont cause skin cancer, Msia badminton team are using it (Phiten is sponsor).

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. phiten users
    By yurimaster2010 in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 3
    : 06-10-2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Where to buy Phiten in Msia
    By wooncc in forum Market Place
    Replies: 6
    : 05-21-2010, 01:37 AM
  3. KKK & Phiten
    By LouisW in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 10-31-2007, 10:04 PM
  4. Looking for a Reseller of Phiten Products in the Philippines
    By ChrisDeOcampo in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 0
    : 06-19-2007, 03:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •