User Tag List

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Phiten Products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Ok, ok, no problem. Wah, if like that, those of us who try to explain demon possession or miracles can fainted lah, LOL. You can go read earlier pages, got someone try to disprove this energy pendant stuff using science.

But I do hope Phiten products dont cause skin cancer, Msia badminton team are using it (Phiten is sponsor).

No wonder koo kien keat has been losing alot lately maybe the phiten effects has really diminished with time as mentioned by Ants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    I have one of them. U wanna try it?
    Haha.. thanks. But that pendant will not look nice on me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Haha.. thanks. But that pendant will not look nice on me.
    oh you bad boy... teasing all those ladies around you with those beautiful ornaments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey.. i dont wear any ornaments leh. I dont even wear perfume.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Hey.. i dont wear any ornaments leh. I dont even wear perfume.
    Sorry to step on your foot. I forgot what is the term used for Phiten products being worn. Hey, might as well not wear clothes... I'm sure you gotta big one to show them...haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.. Big tummy that is.. anyway back to topic.

the new X50 and X100 is good. Wonder when they will have X1000. Maybe that person might get fried?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do u wear the necklace during sports or after sports?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No wonder koo kien keat has been losing alot lately maybe the phiten effects has really diminished with time as mentioned by Ants
    JasonMicheal, I suggest you go Phiten shops and have a better understanding of Phiten products. They show me some photos which Lin Dan and lots China players also using Phiten products, not only BAM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by letsbad View Post
    JasonMicheal, I suggest you go Phiten shops and have a better understanding of Phiten products. They show me some photos which Lin Dan and lots China players also using Phiten products, not only BAM.
    Excuse me Ms. Letsbad, what makes you think I have little understanding of phiten products? fyi, The message I sent previously as replied by you was meant as a teaser and not intentionally to put down anything or anyone. and fyi, I have a close friend who was a sales manager of a phiten shop in Sunway Pyramid. Are you sure you have a good understanding of the Phiten products? let me assure you that even if you are working for Phiten as a manager, you won't even scratch the surface of what you really need to know about it.
    Last edited by JasonMichael; 10-20-2009 at 09:27 AM. Reason: wrong title for lady

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me Ms. Letsbad, what makes you think I have little understanding of phiten products? fyi, The message I sent previously as replied by you was meant as a teaser and not intentionally to put down anything or anyone. and fyi, I have a close friend who was a sales manager of a phiten shop in Sunway Pyramid. Are you sure you have a good understanding of the Phiten products? let me assure you that even if you are working for Phiten as a manager, you won't even scratch the surface of what you really need to know about it.
    Well then please, I have always been skeptic of dubious health claims. Why don't you enlighten us (well, maybe just me), explain to us in plain language how such a necklace works (you can pick, phiten, or the brand you have) and why it is beneficial to ones health. Don't spare us the detail, what's the ingredient that heals up your painful shoulder, or curs that stiff neck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by letsbad View Post
    if u give me 10k to 50k/yr (or more) to wear it, i would happily wear it too
    Last edited by cooler; 10-20-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe in this case, his ego aura force field is too overpowering and had weakened the benefical force field of the phiten.
    Last edited by cooler; 10-20-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phiten necklaces like all other self-claimed heath giving necklaces depend on physical contact with the skin. With prolonged skin contact, the materials in the necklaces get transferred unto and some into the skin. If the materials are some types of metals like gold, titanium, silver, even lead, copper, or any impurities that is what your body will absorbe. If you feel good about it maybe you are nutritionally deficient. Perhaps you should take a second look at your own diet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the thing about why this phiten thingy is thriving so well
    when it does not even have scientific back-ups made by official medical officers.

Under most country laws, as long as you have no possible way to render yr evidence that the producer of such products is a scam, they will never be banished by if what you call "Justice Will Prevail" as long as Phiten continues to draw its credibility by sponsoring players and asking their positive feedbacks.

Just like what we all had recognised as Placebo effect, it is the amount of money that you pay and the fact that you believe the many other individuals who claimed phiten worked for them consequently psyching you into thinking: Yes, it works.

So i suggest you guys out there to make a wise judgement for urself.
    This thing has never been scientifically proven to raise one's performance,
    its very existence right now in the market is merely contributed by as follows:

1. Phiten is no way breaking any law
    2. It is continually driven by positive feedbacks from consumers who actually suffered placebo effect from another.
    3. The Phiten marketing team is doing very well by approaching national teams and to sponsor them their products. The players under sponsor are actually obliged to saying "Yes, it works brillantly" Just like slimming centres having those bimbotic models to say " i slimmed down by 5 kilograms within a week".
    4. It is actually becoming a fashion trend right now.

To sum this whole discussion up, it is all up to an individual in psychologically believing it to be effective, because seriously this has no scientific back-ups.

I would rather wear my rosary on court and pray to god, because i believe He will see me through tough times. Yes, and that is because i believe in God!

Scientists and doctors never believed in ghosts, because they will always have scientific back-ups to prove that ghosts never do exist.

But then again, do all scientists believe that jesus never walked on earth and suffered pain in the form of a human?

Come on, Just think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi phiten fans,
    I am a beginner...;-
    can u kindly help to advise me on as below.

1)may i know the phiten power comes from material from necklace or the metal part hanging at the centre?
    2)any major diff in effectiveness compare to x-50 and x-100? which one is more worth?
    3)do u still wear phiten after sports like go to work or sleeping?
    4)how do i check for the geniuene, any test i can do at home....i know we must but from phiten shops but still how i can test it validity...due to china there many clones outside now...
    5)after wearing how many days its will takes effect?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    hi phiten fans,
    I am a beginner...;-
    can u kindly help to advise me on as below.

1)may i know the phiten power comes from material from necklace or the metal part hanging at the centre?
    2)any major diff in effectiveness compare to x-50 and x-100? which one is more worth?
    3)do u still wear phiten after sports like go to work or sleeping?
    4)how do i check for the geniuene, any test i can do at home....i know we must but from phiten shops but still how i can test it validity...due to china there many clones outside now...
    5)after wearing how many days its will takes effect?
    I Suspect the placebo effect may be a tad bigger with X-100 compared to X-50 :-)

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can someone help to advise my doubts..

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast