User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Phiten Products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LouisW u know the shop in marina square wat is it selling any idea which level roughly how much....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    I think the prices in Manila is way too high.
    you are right ants! the phiten prices here in manila are too expensive . i would say 70% more . they still carry the old models. i just hope they can be more realistic and competitive in their pricing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation this looks fake

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
    Here is a pic of my Phiten necklace and my experience.

I've worn the necklace for over 2 weeks. Some minor relief in the areas where I had my lower back surgery. I've had two lower back surgeries due to discs pinching the nerves. I've also had some students that have played football and complains about pinching nerves in the neck and claims the necklace relieves the nerve pinching pain.

My badminton game is usually a pretty intense and fast paced, Kwun and DinkAlot will know. The last few days, I haven't notice the pain in the surgery areas. Maybe it is working.....

So, I would support the product that it does relieve minor pains for patients of post back or spinal surgery or have nerve related pain.

However, I don't feel the product will relieve the muscle pain after an intense workout. For example, my legs will still cramp and be sore the next day after 6 hours of $$$$ betting games.

Results will vary for everyone depending on the severarity of the nerve pain.
    Hope this helps for those of you who are going to buy it and try it...

this statement is consistent in every phiten website: "Because these necklaces are imported from Japan they do not have an English description on package."

Last edited by RSLdude; 01-26-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: insert pic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well atleast you dont have to go to singapore to buy i mean.. =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xinguy View Post
    LouisW u know the shop in marina square wat is it selling any idea which level roughly how much....
    Level 2, Marina Square.
    Shop Name : Phiten ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLdude View Post

this statement is consistent in every phiten website: "Because these necklaces are imported from Japan they do not have an English description on package."

Did i see Made in Philippines? Of course the Phiten Rubber products in Made in Philippines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK just found out a website which is selling in s'pore price from SGD$39.90 Standard necklace x30 at:SGD$62.00 x45 at:@SGD72 free delivery somemore my cousin bought 1 for himself n 1 for me too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually recently i just heard of another brand which start from ca..... something quite long pronoucesation which quite similar product to phiten, but this brand is abit more reasonable price... but this product of the necklace is magnet or something,had any1 heard abt it b4...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are right ants! the phiten prices here in manila are too expensive . i would say 70% more . they still carry the old models. i just hope they can be more realistic and competitive in their pricing
    Is it true that the price difference is not that high? According to the sales person a customer went to the shop and told them that the price is only a little higher compared to those that are in Hong Kong. The price difference is somewhere between Php300 to Php400.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm i went down to the phiten shop yesterday in singapore, to have a look there's different model different prices like let 's say the normal necklace is at SGD$39.90 than there's another 1 in white colour i guess that's water proof or something which is at SGD$55 follow by x30 SGD$62.00 & x45 SGD$72.00...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Ease the pain: A Phiten officer applying one of their products on national number one Lee Chong Wei’s back during a seminar at Dewan Komanwel in Bukit Jalil Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hum....I've got a tendinitis for a while...it's slowly healing...would putting something like Phiten enhance the recovery? or will it just....kill the pain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Makunouchi View Post
    Is it true that the price difference is not that high? According to the sales person a customer went to the shop and told them that the price is only a little higher compared to those that are in Hong Kong. The price difference is somewhere between Php300 to Php400.
    i got mine from a friend which he bought from hk and macao. it's more than P300 to P400 cheaper depending on the model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Showing Their Metal

Athletes say wearing titanium eases pain

Ernie Els wears a titanium necklace.
    Roberto Schmidt/AFP/Getty Images

By Lisa Altobelli

Millions of pounds of titanium get consumed each year to make airplane engines, bicycle frames and replacement hips and knees. The lustrous white metal is valued for its lightness and resistance to corrosion, but if a Japanese chiropractor -- and his athlete customers -- are correct, titanium also has healing powers. "I keep them on at night, and my wrists feel better in the morning," says Seattle outfielder Chris Snelling of his titanium wristbands. "Before I started wearing them it took me 50 swings to get loose. Now it doesn't take nearly as long."

According to Yoshihiro Hirata, the chiropractor who runs Phiten, a company that has manufactured titanium products since 1985, when titanium is broken down and imbedded into cloth necklaces and wristbands it releases energy that stabilizes the body's bioelectric current. That, in turn, Hirata says, relieves pain while increasing flexibility. Although no independent scientific research has been done to support his claims ("It's safe, but the effectiveness is controversial," says Dr. Lyle Micheli, a professor of orthopedics at Harvard), many Japanese ballplayers use titanium products -- inspiring pitcher Randy Johnson to wrap his back in titanium tape after playing in Tokyo in 2002. He has also used titanium-laced braces and lotion. "This isn't BALCO," Johnson has joked about the lotion. "I had Major League Baseball approve it."

No team favors titanium more than the Red Sox. Many wear Phiten's $23 necklaces; David Oritz and Manny Ramirez pull on titanium-infused elbow braces. (Phiten products range from a $4 bar of soap to a $98 belt.) And the trend is spreading. Golfer Ernie Els wears a titanium necklace, as does marathoner Paula Radcliffe. While some think the products are placebos -- "I used them, but I stopped. [The effect] is more psychological," says Yankee Tino Martinez -- Boston's Matt Clement has a practical approach. "It isn't doing me any harm, so why take it off? At the least, it helps keep my [gold] chain in my shirt."
    Last edited by RSLdude; 03-01-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: unwanted characters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got mine from a friend which he bought from hk and macao. it's more than P300 to P400 cheaper depending on the model.
    What model did you get?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the rakuwa x30 necklace. i think i paid p1200 for that. my friend bought it from hk.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast