User Tag List

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Phiten Products

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

At the All England 2008, the necklaces and whatevers don't seem to be working too well

I guess the only titanium that really works is that little bit in the racquet frames

PS: From elsewhere
    "You could no more trust an athlete’s belief that a titanium necklace helps his performance than you could trust his belief that he wins because he is wearing his lucky underpants. Athletes gain advantage with improved training or equipment derived by science. But that means independent testing and verification. Titanium necklaces are pseudoscience."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Athletes and superstars are too superstitious IMO..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xinguy View Post
    Which model necklace u bought it...

i bought the 100% titanium chain (60cm). don't really like the look (like gangster's chain) but it's the only type available that is 100% titanium.
    Last edited by syd04; 03-07-2008 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    At the All England 2008, the necklaces and whatevers don't seem to be working too well

I guess the only titanium that really works is that little bit in the racquet frames

PS: From elsewhere
    "You could no more trust an athlete’s belief that a titanium necklace helps his performance than you could trust his belief that he wins because he is wearing his lucky underpants. Athletes gain advantage with improved training or equipment derived by science. But that means independent testing and verification. Titanium necklaces are pseudoscience."
    If ppl can truly believe that by wearing a titanium necklace can turn them into winners or champions then they deserve to lose.
    I wore my necklace to play badminton yesterday, like i said, i still played like ****. just that the recovery was faster. nothing can help if skill is not developed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by syd04 View Post
    If ppl can truly believe that by wearing a titanium necklace can turn them into winners or champions then they deserve to lose.
    I wore my necklace to play badminton yesterday, like i said, i still played like ****. just that the recovery was faster. nothing can help if skill is not developed.
    I agree with the first part.

Recovering faster ? That's the whole point of the necklace, isnt it ? It's not like, it's going to make you run faster and longer..
    I might try a Phiten product too.. I have a back injury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    I agree with the first part.

Recovering faster ? That's the whole point of the necklace, isnt it ? It's not like, it's going to make you run faster and longer..
    I might try a Phiten product too.. I have a back injury.
    Yup, that is what i was trying to say. it's for faster recovery.
    No harm trying, it works for my "defective" arm and hand.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by syd04 View Post
    Yup, that is what i was trying to say. it's for faster recovery.
    No harm trying, it works for my "defective" arm and hand.
    That's good to hear, that it works for your left arm & hand. I have shoulder ache & backache (not from badminton) & it's less serious than yours, I should try one of the necklaces too.

Is the 100% titanium one you bought called "Titanium Chain Necklace" on their website? http://www.phitenmy.com/a_list.html If that's the one, it costs RM978, too hefty a price for me

Wonder what's the difference with the X30 or X45 range, I'll ask the sales people when they come to Melaka for promo
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 03-12-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey hi just got the x45 necklace i think most of the players are wearing x30 if i am not wrong cos this info was by the saleman the x45 effect is really very good i've been wearing it for a month, now usually after game i hardly got any ache and i do feel very relax during game session this x45 is really a good necklace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think u just get the x30 or x45 will do la no need to spent so much $ for the titanium chain necklace if u buy 1 x30 or x45 u still have much remaining $ to buy others stuff hehe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think u just get the x30 or x45 will do la no need to spent so much $ for the titanium chain necklace if u buy 1 x30 or x45 u still have much remaining $ to buy others stuff hehe
    I also wouldnt spend so much to test if it works. RM900+ and RM150 is a lot of difference. Unless have syd04's kind of problem.
    X30 or x45 is ok, both not much difference in price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe x45 is much stronger hehecos the 1st time i bought the normal model necklace at SGD$39.90 the effect is already not bad, so 2 wk later i got the highest model which is x45 in s'pore i bought in online which is selling at s'pore there's free deliver some more

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe x45 is much stronger hehecos the 1st time i bought the normal model necklace at SGD$39.90 the effect is already not bad, so 2 wk later i got the highest model which is x45 in s'pore i bought in online which is selling at s'pore there's free deliver some more
    Thanks for your feedback. From those BCers who said it works, it largely some muscle or circulation prob - which the traditional masseurs/reflexologists told me is a prob I have.

The Msia side emailed me & said above RM100 delivery is free.
    X30 for SGD39.90 = RM92, cheaper than the RM135 they're sellin in Msia.
    Maybe during the promo they will give discount.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Spend that money on some balm or a doctor... and I bet you'll find more relief
    All the titanium I need is in my Ti-10 racquet

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Spend that money on some balm or a doctor... and I bet you'll find more relief
    All the titanium I need is in my Ti-10 racquet
    Balm and all - I did, doesnt work. The Asian version of physio i.e. masseur, etc already tried.
    Doc is even more expensive if want to do scans etc., it's not that serious to do that. Western Doc just tell you to rest. And Western meds has always been too strong for me.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 03-13-2008 at 01:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    That's good to hear, that it works for your left arm & hand. I have shoulder ache & backache (not from badminton) & it's less serious than yours, I should try one of the necklaces too.

Is the 100% titanium one you bought called "Titanium Chain Necklace" on their website? http://www.phitenmy.com/a_list.html If that's the one, it costs RM978, too hefty a price for me

Wonder what's the difference with the X30 or X45 range, I'll ask the sales people when they come to Melaka for promo
    Tks.
    Yup, that's the one I got.
    According to the salesperson, the effect of the 100% titanium chain will be quicker than the rest. I need all the relieve I could get and quick too. So, have to get the chain, now, look like "ah Long" hahaha.....
    I've been wearing it for a week now. My left arm and hand still feel good. So far, no pain (I hope it'll never come back).
    As for badminton, I feel less tired after every game.
    Do ask questions when you see them, do a few trials. Buy only when you are convinced. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the benefits of the phiten products basically work when you wear them, otherwise, you won't know if there are any effects at all . . .

i would say that there is really a very good effect!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLdude View Post
    the benefits of the phiten products basically work when you wear them, otherwise, you won't know if there are any effects at all . . .

Thta why I dont remove mine anymore. it really works for me. No more shoulder and back pain the following day.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast