User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might want to make the 4 side supports adjustable for different type of racquet. Also, it might be difficult to mark the weight scale on the rod because it will get ereased every time a nut thread over the rod. Overall good job and good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only 2 rackets i usually swing are w7 and ti10 both iso. Also most people i play with that mite want me to string for them also use iso. I dont even know anyone with a oval to attempt to fit a mounting pattern with

Im still waiting for that dang scale to arrive. I guess its coming from china. As for the weight markings coming off, i tried towards the end of the rod and ran the screw over it repeatedly and to my liking it didnt scratch any of the marker off i caaaant waaait

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by illusionistpro View Post
    the only 2 rackets i usually swing are w7 and ti10 both iso. Also most people i play with that mite want me to string for them also use iso. I dont even know anyone with a oval to attempt to fit a mounting pattern with

Im still waiting for that dang scale to arrive. I guess its coming from china. As for the weight markings coming off, i tried towards the end of the rod and ran the screw over it repeatedly and to my liking it didnt scratch any of the marker off i caaaant waaait
    Even they are all ISO, they still come with different head length. Therefore, you still need your machine supporting posts (head and throat) to be adjustable to perfectly fit the different rackets. If the racket is not mounted properly or tight enough, it's a risk to get a bad string job, or even damage the racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err it is...only top post is stationary

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err it is...only top post is stationary
    After take another look at your pics, I see the throat post is moveable. Guess I should get my eyes examed soon. I hope you have some pads / pressure loader type of the things to go with the posts when you mount the racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i just tried to string my iso 60 mf lite and the throat mount broke leading to a 5 o'clock crack/fracture. It was fun to play with, but i think im done with it. I spent maybe $40 on it and learned considerable things. One of them being, i probably should have listened to some of the members here hehe Also learned how to do floss method, weaving and all that good stuff. No regrets though. I love building stuff. I think ill just pick up an eagnas in a paycheck or two. Thats it for this project...see you all at summer smash!

ps no pics, too lazy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i just tried to string my iso 60 mf lite and the throat mount broke leading to a 5 o'clock crack/fracture. It was fun to play with, but i think im done with it. I spent maybe $40 on it and learned considerable things. One of them being, i probably should have listened to some of the members here hehe Also learned how to do floss method, weaving and all that good stuff. No regrets though. I love building stuff. I think ill just pick up an eagnas in a paycheck or two. Thats it for this project...see you all at summer smash!

ps no pics, too lazy.
    Still a very good run. The result is very much a non-factor, but the experience building up is priceless. It's good that you focus on the positives, and I wish you the best in the near future string process.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2