User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for all the comment. I have to make sure I apologize to www.badmintonshoponline.us and Mr Wong. This was all a terrible misunderstanding. I was not the one that signed for the shipment as I was at work. I was only informed that there was $150 in tax and duties so I assume that Mr Wong did not follow thorough on his end of the bargain. After getting home to inspect the goods, Mr Wong did in deed declared it as a 'gift' with a value of $50. It was Canada Customs that opened up the package and deemed the value to be 1k. I was charge PST, GST and 7.5% duties tax for a total of 21.5%. This is no fault of Mr Wong. The goods were actually as stated. Shipment from HK to Canada only took 1 week. There was a personalized thank you letter from him. Please accept my sincere apologies. I hope I didnt create a negative image or a bad reputation for Mr Wong. He is a legit seller and next time, I will buy from him again but I will insist on declaring the full value with insurance. Although there were many threads and posts regarding his ethical practice, he did deliver as promised.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gtabad View Post
    thanks for all the comment. I have to make sure I apologize to www.badmintonshoponline.us and Mr Wong. This was all a terrible misunderstanding. I was not the one that signed for the shipment as I was at work. I was only informed that there was $150 in tax and duties so I assume that Mr Wong did not follow thorough on his end of the bargain. After getting home to inspect the goods, Mr Wong did in deed declared it as a 'gift' with a value of $50. It was Canada Customs that opened up the package and deemed the value to be 1k. I was charge PST, GST and 7.5% duties tax for a total of 21.5%. This is no fault of Mr Wong. The goods were actually as stated. Shipment from HK to Canada only took 1 week. There was a personalized thank you letter from him. Please accept my sincere apologies. I hope I didnt create a negative image or a bad reputation for Mr Wong. He is a legit seller and next time, I will buy from him again but I will insist on declaring the full value with insurance. Although there were many threads and posts regarding his ethical practice, he did deliver as promised.
    I have dealed with him once before. I think he is a good seller also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That online shop still owe me a racket bag that he promised to deliver it has been too months. countless mails and IM chat avails to nothing at all..

Sucks.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Victor Super Nano 5

I just ordered 5 of these racquets from the store and should be getting them in around 2 weeks.

I'll let you guys know what happens.

Fingers crossed on the customs..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well ive always liked his service. Its just for some reason i get charge more with customs by him than ppl i buy from ebay...=/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BennyC View Post
    Well ive always liked his service. Its just for some reason i get charge more with customs by him than ppl i buy from ebay...=/
    It depends on the customs guys. There are cases where customs dose not charge at all even thou it was declared properly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Candian Customs dont charge on every parcel send to Canada, cause I received a laptop with full declared Commerical product at full value($1400) and I got it with no extra duties charge. On the other hand, I ordered a music CD from HK and got charged $7.45($5 duties charge + $2.45 tax). So I guess is really luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2007fp View Post
    Maybe Candian Customs dont charge on every parcel send to Canada, cause I received a laptop with full declared Commerical product at full value($1400) and I got it with no extra duties charge. On the other hand, I ordered a music CD from HK and got charged $7.45($5 duties charge + $2.45 tax). So I guess is really luck.
    Is the lap a Dell?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was an Asus Laptop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey gtabad,

Recently I've placed an order worth well over 400 dollars. Rest assured, I got what was promised and shipping was prompt & QUICK (since I did 3day air mail.). At the beginning, I had ask for a tracking # and got no response. But then I realized that I've emailed the main site's email (admin@...com) and contacted him personally from thereafter. I was a bit concerned at first also but once I've kept in contact with YU and everything was flawless-- despite the fact that the packaging kinda sucks tis' all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah just make sure you keep constant communication with him otherwise your order might be in jeopardy and some delays will occur.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No Customs here!

I just got the 5 racquets I ordered and they look great! No extra costs either so that's a super bonus!

The packaging is a little limp, but other than that, a successful order!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just ordered an at900p from them.. speed post.. hopefully ill get it soon! will post again when it arrives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yayy!! got my at900p from them! can't wait to test it! =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Should have read these posts

I should have read these posts before I order my item from him. I paid extra $5 for Speedpost which should take 2 business days overnight overseas, but it has been over a week and the item hasn't even arrived in Canada yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    I should have read these posts before I order my item from him. I paid extra $5 for Speedpost which should take 2 business days overnight overseas, but it has been over a week and the item hasn't even arrived in Canada yet.
    Do you have the tracking number? Also the item could be held at Canada customs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Checked

I already checked the item with CanadaPost. They say the item hasn't arrived in the country yet. It is just a pair of shoes. What would possibly take that long?
    Is Hong Kong postal services known for being slow? I doubt that.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast