User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    I already checked the item with CanadaPost. They say the item hasn't arrived in the country yet. It is just a pair of shoes. What would possibly take that long?
    Is Hong Kong postal services known for being slow? I doubt that.
    You cannot rely on the tracking information. Just about every time I follow up with the tracking information, it still says the package has left Hong Kong for my destination and says that even when I receive the package hours to days later.

Very rarely is the tracking information "real time".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I don't think so

How do you explain one thing. The item left HK Sept 16th. The tracking still says as of today (Sept 24th) the same thing. I've bought badminton items online before from another source, and it doesn't take that long.
    Its my first time buying anything from this company. Not a good first impression don't you think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    How do you explain one thing. The item left HK Sept 16th. The tracking still says as of today (Sept 24th) the same thing. I've bought badminton items online before from another source, and it doesn't take that long.
    Its my first time buying anything from this company. Not a good first impression don't you think?

That's NOT Badmintonshoponline's fault, it's HKPost, Badmintonshop cannot control what HK Post does.

I say again, I've purchased many things from many different shops in China, Taiwan and HK and the tracking is not updated real time. Many times instance like yours have happened and a few hours later I receive the item. After I receive the item, I go online and check the status and it still says it left HK on the 16th, when I received it on the (say) 24th.

Assuming Badmintonshop sent the item on 9/16, you cannot blame them for HK Post's delivery time frame.

You need to be clear here. I'm not for or against Badmintonshop, I'm just stating you need to be clear it's HK Post you should be concerned with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing: Canada Post and even our great USPS. They're not always real time with the tracking unless it's Overnight or Express Mail where you pay a premium. I'm not surprised if you receive you package today or tomorrow.

Yet one more thing: customs. Sometimes, they flag your package (randomly), open it up for inspection, who knows. There are many things that can happen.

All you can do is wait. Besides, relax, like you said, it's only a pair of shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's a multitude of things actually. Who knows what happens once the package is handed over to the postal services . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Understandable

I understand all your concerns and comments. My point is that SpeedPost, according to the HK postoffice indicated it takes two business days. Also, when I checked at the HK postal website with my tracking #, it says "Outward Ordinary Parcel". Shouldn't it says something to the extent that it is a Speedpost parcel?
    Anyways, hope to receive it before Thurs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Air parcel

Does anyone know how long it takes to ship from HK to Canada via air parcel? (not speedpost)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends.
    Fastest: In 4 days.
    Longest: In 3 weeks.

Be patient. Once the items is shipped, there is nothing you could do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it also depends on where you live in canada, HK post hands it over to Canada post once it reaches the country so depending on your area, your delivery service might take longer. I live outside toronto and there is a canada post office near me, so my delivery arrived within the week even when i used regular post from badmintonshoponline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with DanKAlot... The USPS or other postal service may or may not be the only factor. When Shipping "Goods" via international route. Custom check point in both country may delay shipment, especially large shipment or goods above certain commercial value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cards_pro View Post
    Be patient. Once the items is shipped, there is nothing you could do.
    Agree with this completely. When it comes to online purchase or any purchase that involve shipping, not just badminton stuffs, you need to be understandable and patient. There are many circumstances that can cause delay and it doesn't always the sender's fault. If you are impatient, it will make your life very miserable. You might as well buy from your nearby shop and pay the price premium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Miscommunications

I've bought many items online from badminton stuff to non badminton items. I know how long they usually take. If I can purchase the same good locally, I would already.
    To be fair to badmintonOnline and HK post office, I found out it was a misunderstanding. I had requested for SpeedPost, but was shipped via regular air parcel. That's why it is taking longer.
    I just had to wait and hope it doesn't take weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Another thing: Canada Post and even our great USPS. They're not always real time with the tracking unless it's Overnight or Express Mail where you pay a premium. I'm not surprised if you receive you package today or tomorrow.

Yet one more thing: customs. Sometimes, they flag your package (randomly), open it up for inspection, who knows. There are many things that can happen.

All you can do is wait. Besides, relax, like you said, it's only a pair of shoes.
    I totally agree with dinkalot. I bought some strings from mybadmintonstore before and after 4 days, as i was abit impatient, i called speedpost in Singapore and they said that the parcel is not here in singapore yet. But after 5mins i called, the postman knocked on my door and the strings were here. Tada! the parcel number is not really accurate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Arrived

Item finally arrived. Took two weeks via regular air parcel from HK to Canada. Maybe faster for West coast Canada, but I'm in the middle, so took slightly longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently bought two MP99s from this site for a fantastic price. The price was so low i had reservations about the authenticity. However they were 100% genuine. Took just over a week to arrive. Overall couldn't be happier.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the site isn't bad..ordered a pair of shorts and shirt from them got them so0o quickly...

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast