User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing i dont like about BSO is that whenever you buy rackets, you have to pay additional for the bag. I understand if people want to get different bags (ie cloth) but for regular cases, they should come with the racket with no additional fees =/.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by utopia_imminent View Post
    i wouldn't buy from there. using the .us domain name suffix to fool you to think that they are in the States when they are actually located in Hong Kong. seems like a very shady operation trying to fool you Americans (no offense here i hope) into thinking that there actually is a retailer in the States that offer good price. but then, you somehow have to pay high shipping costs and charging you extra for a small bag which is supposed to come free (those bt-3 bags they charge USD$29.95 actually come free with all Yonex rackets sold in Asia region. those bags are like worth on at most USD$10). cheap or not, i would not buy from a retailer whose name is already is a big scam. then they charge you for items that are either cheap or free.
    wow i didnt kno that it was from hk.. i always thought it was in the states.. its my first time using badmintonshoponline n i ordered 2 rackets: super wave 32 n i paid for speedpost cause i wanted to get it in time for a tournament n it said 3 buisness days but its been over a week n i guess that kinda explains why its comming so late? im not even sure how fast its suppose to come.. i am located in BC does anybody know?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my previous thread but I'll post it here again.

Mr Wong (the owner) tripped up on his own words in his e-mail to me which is pretty hilarious. I do not remember what I asked, but he mentioned that he is not allowed to carry other coded rackets as he can get into trouble.

Have a look on website, I see JP rackets being advertised on the website ROFL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I placed an order for the Yonex Malaysia Team Shirt. The order is being processed now. Hope everything goes cleanly. Will let you all know.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I truly do not find the prices from badmintonshoponline.us are very good. I can easily find better deal from other shops in other Asian country. I often find the price is almost the same as some of the online sale here in US after you factor in s/h and duties tax. (I am not talking about the items that fall off the truck for me.) And I get the service and fast s/h if I order in US. I just want to say that shop is legit, just not a good deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank u silentheart. Any other stores you recommend. The thing is I pay by paypal only, that's another reason I went to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just placed an order for a Yonex shirt this morning by registered air post. I'll keep you guys posted. But I hope it gets here December 14, because from than, I will not be in Canada. But it shouldn't take that long would it? Also, am I suppose to get a tracking number for registered air post?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bought shoes...

I bought shoes from him before and wore it twice, but decided to return. Mr Wong even allow me to return as long as it doesn't show sign of wear. Anyhow, I found a friend who wanted to buy my shoe instead. No problem here with this store so far.
    Two days ago, I ordered two more pairs on behalf of friends. Let's see how long they will take to arrive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    I bought shoes from him before and wore it twice, but decided to return. Mr Wong even allow me to return as long as it doesn't show sign of wear. Anyhow, I found a friend who wanted to buy my shoe instead. No problem here with this store so far.
    Two days ago, I ordered two more pairs on behalf of friends. Let's see how long they will take to arrive.
    Let's see who get's their package first, me or u By the way, did you get a tracking number yet? I still haven't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not yet

No, no tracking # yet. In fact, I don't remember any tracking # when I bought my two pairs of Yonex shoes from him (separately). However, I did remember my 2nd pair was shipped via SpeedPost and they arrived very quickly. I think within a week, and thats very good considering where I live.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by david07 View Post
    Let's see who get's their package first, me or u By the way, did you get a tracking number yet? I still haven't.
    The shoes arrived this morning. Looks great! Can't wait to try them out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The package was at my house today, but no one was home. So I'll have to go to the post office tommorow to pick it up. The shop isn't too bad, just their technique to get business is wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, picked up the package today, everything is good. The thank you letter is nice. But one thing, the package for the shirt said free poster, but no poster was to be found lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the customer service is quite top notch, he addresses all your concerns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Shop Online

I bought one racket(my second time).This time the shipping was late and I had to send two emails before he answered after three days.Stringing machine was broken he said. I received my racket any way. It was HK coded Victor.
    Yet,I will do business with them in the future.

But at the moment,like many others,I am watching if Wingeesport will improve their service.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I was quite upset when found out badmintonshoponline.us locate in HK. The owner treats customer as a fool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received my order today three racquets and two bags they all came in as expected took four days instead of three since it was over the weekend to reach canada from hong kong

The customer service was very responsive and knowledgble mostly available on MSN I am very please interacting with them and would place more orders in future..

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast