User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default heard back from them today

this is what they sd. i'm much happier now. i contact them directly. i also checked with my dad, and Hong kong were celebrating luna. Long weekend off. most people were back to work on tuesday!!. that probably why we did not get any replies.

''Dear Ben Chan

We have ship you the item already, please don't worry. Since we ship it
    already, we forget the grip size that we send to you, sorry. However we
    provided a free grip to you in this order, so you can adjust the grip size
    your by yourself.

Best regards
    Badminton Shop Online''

> hi i recently ordered the AT 700 limited, can i have the 3uG4 one please
    >
    > my order number is 2050
    >
    > regards
    >
    > hope this will speed up processing my order
    >
    > hope to hear from you soon
    >
    >
    >

Quote Originally Posted by Qidong View Post
    Same here. I ordered on the 6th. It still say payment pending. I sent e-mail to check status, but no replies. But as LazyBuddy said, I will wait for a few more days. If they want to keep repeat customers, they better work harder.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, how can they forget the grip size?!?!? It's called double check!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink items recieved

my item has been received, which was posted on the 9th arrived 13th,

no sales tax to pay,

very happy with product and the service, he is a legit dealer

recommend him

Quote Originally Posted by Qidong View Post
    Same here. I ordered on the 6th. It still say payment pending. I sent e-mail to check status, but no replies. But as LazyBuddy said, I will wait for a few more days. If they want to keep repeat customers, they better work harder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default badmintonshoponline

Hey guyz rite now im thinking of buying ns 9900 and I found this online shop called badmintonshoponline.com and their rackets are fairly cheaper than other stores but the thing is i dont kno if i can trust online shops who knows if they are fake?
    So i was wondering if anyone bought a racket from that place and their rackets aren't fake...

Thanks
    http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/un...42a88c2bc529f3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their racquets are cheaper because they are located in HK. Do a search and you will find out their racquets are not faked. I bought racquets and shuttles from them a few times before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a legit store. end of discussion =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if they are located in HK does that effect the rackets? Does it mean the rackets are not as good or durable like the SP coded or JP coded ones?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their Yonex rackets are mostly SP coded unless otherwise stated. The fact that they are in HK doesnt mean anything for quality wise. The reason they are probably cheaper because they most likely buy in bulk and avoid some costs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone tell me the procedure to order from them (I'm the the US)?
    I'm planning on ordering an AT900T and a Ti-10, not sure if i should have it declared as gifts of minimal value or as commercial items at original value, and the difference. Approximately how much would i pay in customs duties for each option (in percent)? Is there any customs paperwork i have to fill out? Do I fill out less paperwork if i choose speedpost over regular?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are rackets bought in china cheaper then rackets bought in hong kong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have purchased from this website as well. Doesn't seem responsive on MSN Messenger. Communication was pretty bad. This will definitely make you worry about your purchase. Although item arrived in good shape, will feel skeptical in dealing with him again. I guess the poor communication has definitely put me off in any future dealing with him. I think when your customer is not your number 1 priority in your trading business, it's hard to succeed from there. I actually had to sweet talk that fella in order to get more info out of my purchase. Made me look like a fool to be honest.

PS: This is just my experience from dealing with the said website. This message is in no way intended to discredit any party concerned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Same here

I had similar experience with this site. They do ship the item but unless you're a potential customer or someone who may buy plenty from them, their communication I would grade an "F".

Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    I have purchased from this website as well. Doesn't seem responsive on MSN Messenger. Communication was pretty bad. This will definitely make you worry about your purchase. Although item arrived in good shape, will feel skeptical in dealing with him again. I guess the poor communication has definitely put me off in any future dealing with him. I think when your customer is not your number 1 priority in your trading business, it's hard to succeed from there. I actually had to sweet talk that fella in order to get more info out of my purchase. Made me look like a fool to be honest.

PS: This is just my experience from dealing with the said website. This message is in no way intended to discredit any party concerned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    Can anyone tell me the procedure to order from them (I'm the the US)?
    I'm planning on ordering an AT900T and a Ti-10, not sure if i should have it declared as gifts of minimal value or as commercial items at original value, and the difference. Approximately how much would i pay in customs duties for each option (in percent)? Is there any customs paperwork i have to fill out? Do I fill out less paperwork if i choose speedpost over regular?
    FYI

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=74369

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where's the owner?

I purchased two racquets on Friday, September 25th, 2009 and I haven't heard any replies from him. I emailed him about four times already the last few days and he still hasn't responded.

He responded last on Thursday, September 24th, 2009. I just paid about $500 on racquets so I'm kinda worried. Anyone else having the same problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jrjrdinh View Post
    I purchased two racquets on Friday, September 25th, 2009 and I haven't heard any replies from him. I emailed him about four times already the last few days and he still hasn't responded.

He responded last on Thursday, September 24th, 2009. I just paid about $500 on racquets so I'm kinda worried. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Yes, communication with this shop is a little bit troublesome. I ordered several times from them and after placing the order and completing the payment they were "silent". But I always received the items OK. But last time I was pissed off as I applied discount coupon with no success...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrjrdinh View Post

At the moment stay calm. Many delays has been reported but the items will come(personal experience).

I suppose he does not even have good storage of his own and he must wait for the rackets as well.

If there is still another email to be found at his web site try to remind him about your feelings on that address too next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooh yay! i finally was able to get ahold of him 9:00pm US-West time. I spoke to him on MSN Messenger and he said my item has been shipped already yesterday. He said he was away for a little bit and just got back.

Whew, that made me feel better.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast