User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    boxhill
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default female chinese player seek similar in Boxhill Melbourne

    I am a female chinese player looking for similar standard to play in melbourne in boxhill surburb. Above amatuer level. Or email me wongsylvia@yahoo.com.au

  2. #2
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,735
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile CCC is inviting sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by sylvia

    I am a female chinese player looking for similar standard to play in melbourne in boxhill surburb.
    Hi sylvia,

    Sorry that we have closed our CCC@Box Hill, at Hay Street, some 10 months ago. We had to move from Box Hill because it has only 2 courts, not enough for our expanding memberships.

    We are now at Waverley. Please check out our CCC Sub-Forum= http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...play.php?f=192

    From that Sub-Forum, please visit thread CCC Badminton: Friday Social 7:30pm-10:30pm. Post#1 will give you more info. And the last few posts will explain what we have been doing lately.

    Our news and info are posted there regularly.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

  3. #3
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,735
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sorry that we have closed our CCC@Box Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc

    Sorry that we have closed our CCC@Box Hill, at Hay Street, some 10 months ago. We had to move from Box Hill because it has only 2 courts, not enough for our expanding memberships.

    We are now at Waverley.
    Hi sylvia,

    Your friend, Andrew(from Singapore), told me that you have transport problem to attend our CCC@Waverley.

    For your first attendance, you have 2 options;

    (1) Come with me... but I have to pick you up at 2:30pm.
    This is because I do coaching at Glen Waverley from 3:30pm to 5:30pm
    or,
    (2) Take a trip to Glen Waverley Railway Station. And I can pick you up from there at 7:00pm.

    During your first attendance, we can talk to our other CCC members who live near Box Hill, and who can give you a lift to our sessions in the future.

    But you should have no problem getting a lift home after our sessions. I, together with many CCC members, do pass through Box Hill on our way home.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    boxhill
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Chris


    2.30pm is probably abit too early for me but thanks for
    a very kind offer anyway.
    i think i probably can only join you guys later when i get my
    own transport.
    oh no miss another session of playing....boohoohoo
    well can only envy u guys for now... have funs!

    sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc
    Hi sylvia,

    Your friend, Andrew(from Singapore), told me that you have transport problem to attend our CCC@Waverley.

    For your first attendance, you have 2 options;

    (1) Come with me... but I have to pick you up at 2:30pm.
    This is because I do coaching at Glen Waverley from 3:30pm to 5:30pm
    or,
    (2) Take a trip to Glen Waverley Railway Station. And I can pick you up from there at 7:00pm.

    During your first attendance, we can talk to our other CCC members who live near Box Hill, and who can give you a lift to our sessions in the future.

    But you should have no problem getting a lift home after our sessions. I, together with many CCC members, do pass through Box Hill on our way home.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

  5. #5
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,735
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up sylvia coming to CCC on Wednesday 18-Apr-2007

    Hi sylvia,

    I have to reply in your thread because my Private Messages Box is FULL... and I would not erase those mails there that I have not replied.

    I just have too many PM's.

    Below, are the info required by you......

    All our CCC activities are located at:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...play.php?f=192

    Our address is located in this thread 'CCC@Waverley: Address, Policy, etc...'.

    For our Wednesday Social Session, please read post #1 and the last few posts of this thread 'CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm'.

    For our Friday Social Session, please read post #1 and the last few posts of this thread 'CCC Badminton: Friday Social 7:30pm-10:30pm'.

    See you tomorrow, Wednesday 18-Apr-2007.

    Cheers... chris@ccc
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 04-17-2007 at 03:52 AM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sylvia , were you from Singapore ?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    boxhill
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes! do i know you?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have you joined a club yet? Do u want to just play casually once or twice a week at box hill? A friend and myself are looking for 1-2 more ppl to play with us, we "think" we're above amateur level Leave me a msg or talk to me on msn at micromoggy@hotmail.com

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    boxhill
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi moggy,

    ok will email u soon. box hill is fine.

    to others pls note that i can play also at doncaster now (beside box hill) if they are any players out there near this zone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    Have you joined a club yet? Do u want to just play casually once or twice a week at box hill? A friend and myself are looking for 1-2 more ppl to play with us, we "think" we're above amateur level Leave me a msg or talk to me on msn at micromoggy@hotmail.com

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a coincidence, my friend and i both live in doncaster

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for one female player for competition
    By Nievk8701 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 08-25-2010, 12:29 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 09-08-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. Badminton Player in Boxhill
    By Paye Lynn in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 109
    : 08-09-2008, 08:28 PM
  4. The 'hot looking' female player
    By luphacup in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 10-11-2007, 01:15 AM
  5. Female Chinese Badminton Players Pictures
    By Darma Sucipto in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 12-05-2004, 02:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •