User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hi guys

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hi guys

    Cool default WYSIWYG editor, I found this site from looking at the referrers Got lots of hits today from a thread. So, hi!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Jose + Davis
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome to BC! Hope you like it here.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome onboard.
    Enjoy yr stay here.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    welcome welcome

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milpitas CA, USA
    Posts
    2,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfirehack View Post
    Cool default WYSIWYG editor, I found this site from looking at the referrers Got lots of hits today from a thread. So, hi!
    So are from Malaysia? I think 99% of the member is from Malaysia while the other 1% is from Indonesia, China and Europe

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    welcome to the wonderful world of badminton central. =]

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    So are from Malaysia? I think 99% of the member is from Malaysia while the other 1% is from Indonesia, China and Europe
    I'm from China, but I'm in Canada now.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey guys!
    By Done88 in forum Introduction
    Replies: 7
    : 07-24-2010, 08:29 PM
  2. what do u guys think
    By macauboy in forum Z Badminton Training Center
    Replies: 2
    : 03-27-2008, 02:05 PM
  3. Are these guys serious!?
    By shuttleman65 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 33
    : 03-14-2007, 09:15 AM
  4. guys.. i need help.
    By GTO-demon in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 57
    : 08-06-2005, 11:45 AM
  5. It's always about the guys!!! Bao, Xia, Lin you name it!!!
    By WoAiZhongGuo in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 03-31-2004, 11:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •