Looking for reviews of Yonex MP 45

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ArcticZero, Jun 23, 2007.

1. ArcticZero

ArcticZero New Member

Student
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could link me to a review for the Muscle Power 45 racket, as well as a detailed head pic. I've searched around and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I'm kinda interested in this racket, but I want to make sure it's what I want, before I make the purchase. Thanks! :)

2. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    [​IMG]
    Muscle Power 45[​IMG][​IMG]FLEXMediumCOMPOSITIONFrame:GraphiteShaft:GraphiteWEIGHT / GRIP SIZE3U(85.0-89.9g) / G3, 4, 5[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Why are you interested with the MP45?

3. ArcticZero

ArcticZero New Member

Student
    It's for a friend, actually. :)

Thanks for the pic, btw. I was just wondering if anyone had any firsthand experience using the MP45, so I could get a quick rundown of how it is. :)

4. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    about the new MP45

honestly it's still a new racket so i assume nobody has tested it yet but based on the specs, it's just an ordinary club racket. not sure about the price either. :confused:

5. Teh ShadowZ

Teh ShadowZ Regular Member

Student
    It's one of Yonex's new 2007 racket's that was claimed by them to replace the Mp-44 and Mp-66. Its around $100 U.S. dollars. As for a review...search it. I have a Mp-45, though you probably don't want a beginner to review a racket, like me :D.

6. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    based from the post of teh shadowz, it's around $100. that's too much for a low to middle end racket!

7. vagpwner

vagpwner Regular Member

Its actually normal....

8. speedy

speedy Regular Member

It is supposed to replace mp66 which is headlight. The mp45 is a balanced racquet. I haven't tried the racquet but according to yonex chart its power and control is 4 and 4 respectively out of a maximum 5. So even according to yonex the racquet is not a high end one. Consider that cab21 has a rating of 5 and 5.

9. Virter

Virter Regular Member

Engineering
    Im using a armotec 250 with bg80 at 24lbs...Im thinking to change a yonex racket which is better than my racket now...I heard someone said that mp45 is better than mp66, don know it true or not...? Is mp45 better than armotec 250...?

They told me that, this racket is quite fragile even it only string at 22lbs... is that true...?