User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is all I've been able to find so far. https://www.hartsport.com.au/ishop/stock/category/03

The selection is fairly scant.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    i'm looking for hart racquet that head heavy like YY at-700, suggestion please?
    used to own a hart at700 which had similar cosmetics as the yonex at700 old color.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am looking for Hart Rackets which has the same characteristics as Yonex Ti.10 2nd generation.
    Can anyone give me some suggestion as well as the price range?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    used to own a hart at700 which had similar cosmetics as the yonex at700 old color.
    i mean the same performance as, not about the cosmetic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@wuldup
    Has Hart Bomber came out already?
    Would you mind to share with us some pictures as well as your review of it?
    How much is the price range for the bomber?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default F2 Bomber -

The racket isn't out yet in Malaysia but maybe in Indonesia.^^
    I'll attach picture.
    Personally, F2 has stiff shaft, head heavy, light weight.
    Almost same feel as HART infinite nano spin 81 but more power to it.
    BTW, you can buy infinite nano spin 81 in Perfect sports.
    Name:  BOMBER F2.jpg
Views: 1965
Size:  12.9 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@wuldup
    Thanks for sharing the picture.
    The design is really attractive.
    I look forward for your review. I try to search in Indonesia, if they has any.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indrato View Post
    @spurs
    I own a hart powershootpro offensive type. Its blue in color. Do you know th diffrences between offensive and defensive type? When i was comparing the two i dont feel the difference. Is the offensive more head heavy?
    You must own the defensive type bro, red = offensive, blue = defensive, but that's just COSMETIC IMHO, both units are completely the same under the painting, you know, some peeps love red, some dig blue.

Quote Originally Posted by alternat0 View Post
    i tried 2 HART rackets. don't know the series but colors are purple metallic and red/white/blue. it felt good. made me interested in HART series.

is there recommendation for best HART racket, that has fast maneuverability, heavy head, is good for attacking w/ solid feel?

i play doubles, tend to be defensive, but use a racket that can help to deliver the KO.

(posted this on another racket brand also, i'm collecting info)
    IMHO, Hart rackets are mostly balance leaning, but some of the highend units are slightly head heavy. But they're mostly quite stiff from the midend type and up. This rackets are perfect for non pro players yet quite serious in playing Badminton, not overly demanding yet very helpful in improving your overall game.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    where is hart website?
    i'm looking for hart racquet that head heavy like YY at-700, suggestion please?
    Master Yono, i don't think you will find that kinda characteristic in Hart rackets, because AT-700 is rather too much on the extreme side regarding head heaviness. Surprisingly, i found an RS racket that is quite head heavy back then, it's a MusclePower clone, goes by the name xxx IsoPower, around 220 k in Pasar Pagi when i bought it the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I am looking for Hart Rackets which has the same characteristics as Yonex Ti.10 2nd generation.
    Can anyone give me some suggestion as well as the price range?

Thanks in advance.
    Not gonna find it my friend, but you just have to try it yourself, whether it's that necessary to find the EXACT characteristics of that Yonex racket in your purchase this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide View Post
    @wuldup
    Thanks for sharing the picture.
    The design is really attractive.
    I look forward for your review. I try to search in Indonesia, if they has any.
    AFAIK, Hart rackets have come out with some new models just recently, with paint ob and graphic that somewhat resemble Arcsaber and Nanospeed rackets from Yonex. If you reside in Indonesia, you can ask Mr. Stanley Soenarjo, Buana Sports in Pasar Pagi, call +62 21 692 5425, 692 4650, or 690 2939. His shop has a pretty complete collection of Hart rackets.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SpursIndonesia

Thanks a lot for your information. Although i am quite seldom visiting Jakarta, i will try to have a look.
    Can you give me suggestion for a Hart racket which are not really head heavy ( an excellent offense and defense racket).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i second Licin in thanking SpursIndonesia. thx for d info man!

so... what will come closes to my specs of choice? fast maneuverability, heavy-head, attacking. if there is not exact one. or simplified what Hart racket will be d best for attacking doubles play?

still no Hart website, people?

a little off track, is that Spurs for San Antonio Spurs? if so, we're in the same fans club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    @SpursIndonesia

Thanks a lot for your information. Although i am quite seldom visiting Jakarta, i will try to have a look.
    Can you give me suggestion for a Hart racket which are not really head heavy ( an excellent offense and defense racket).
    Most Hart rackets that are medium class or higher, can be classified as great all around racket, even balance with slight head heavy bias -some type are more heavier at the head, but no where near the extremity of YY AT-700, quite stiff so pretty good control. But its most striking feature is the oversized head frame, the sweet spot is just spacious, very2 forgiving, even when you string it tightly.

IMHO, these rackets are not for players with very strong arms that emphasize their game in total attack or smashing game, but more suited to peeps that rather limited in arms strength, but quite crafty with the bird. It's very maneuverable, good repulsion for defensive game, excellent control, a pleasant partner to go to war with.

Quote Originally Posted by alternat0 View Post
    i second Licin in thanking SpursIndonesia. thx for d info man!

so... what will come closes to my specs of choice? fast maneuverability, heavy-head, attacking. if there is not exact one. or simplified what Hart racket will be d best for attacking doubles play?

still no Hart website, people?

a little off track, is that Spurs for San Antonio Spurs? if so, we're in the same fans club.
    I'd say the latest Hart offering which is around 81-82 g in weight, 300 mm balance point, and quite stiff, is your best bet. In my country, it has just been released, perhaps around early July -but i forget the code name, i just remember it has a cosmetic that's rather similar with Yonex ArcSaber and Nanospeed lines offering. That racket belongs to a new line up, and its price as the top dog of that line is actually a bit more affordable compared to Hart Infinite Nano Offensive that i've got -around 5% cheaper.

And yes, i'm a big fan of San Antonio Spurs, since the day of Five-Oh till today's big three. Are you also a member of one of the most widely known SA Spurs board in the web, SpursTalk ? Because i'm a member there since its inception, and there are so many Philippine Spurs fans there, you lost count of them. Go Spurs Go !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is this new racket from hart?? Perhaps i have the chance to look for it in pasar pagi. If you remember the code please inform us. And if you could please tell us other model from hart that you know. My choice is balance or head light and not heavier than 82g.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go to Buana Sports, Mr. Stanley's store, you won't miss those shiny, brand new line up of Hart rackets.

And they have a pretty complete collection of Hart units, so you can shop around like a boy in a toy store, and pick the one that suits you the most.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pak SpursIndonesia, is the store at Pasar Pagi Lama? Do you have the address? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is, let me look for his bussiness card first.......here, Petongkangan Avenue No. 30 (Old Pasar Pagi), Jakarta 11230.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SpursIndonesia
    How much is the Infinite bomber F2 in Jakarta?
    In Surabaya, i have been offered for 350,000.
    do you think it is worth it?
    my other option will be Apacs racket series, one of it will be EdgeSaber 10, clone of ArcSaber 10. it is sold for 360,000 each.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know for sure bro, but i think the price shouldn't be that much different. For Hart racket, i use to look for them either in Mr. Soenarjo store, or in Koh Abun store, both located in Pasar Pagi Lama.

Regarding the worthiness of Hart Infinite Bomber F2, i can't really tell since i haven't ever used it yet specifically for that particular type, but i believe most medium class Hart rackets have great value, especially if you love a relatively light, stiff, even balance racket with oversized head frame like they are.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast