Ti-10 (new) VS AT900T

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mcchooi, Jun 26, 2007.

1. mcchooi

mcchooi Regular Member

i'm torn...i'm visiting KL and BKK soon...

should i get:

1. Ti-10 3U from KL (they don't come in 4U, do they?) or
    2. AT900 technique 4U from BKK???

i generally play MD and XD. my style of play is pretty much trying to smash as hard as possible hoping that the shuttle never gets returned.

i owned the AT900 power temporarily, played with it 3 times, and have now sold it. although it has great power, it really lacks control (in my opinion). my drives are not accurate and floats quite high above the net (prone to being driven back!). i've been using AT800Off before this and the old Ti-10 prior to that.

pls help! which do you think i should go for? i'm so tempted to get 2 AT900techs (i tried and like them) plus 1 Ti-10 (just in case i don't like it).

2. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    I have both rackets.

I would choose the AT 900 T for 2 simple reason it faster and more powerful to me.The Ti-10 to me is light so i cant generate that much power.It is much faster than the ti 10.

And no!! The ti 10 does not come in 4 U only 3 U and 2 U

3. foo.tw

foo.tw Regular Member

3U for AT900s ! Ti-10 3U is ok.

4. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Yay 3U all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. mcchooi

mcchooi Regular Member

got 2 AT900T from sports marketing (BKK) today...4U unfortunately :mad: well, it's not too bad, considering i've always been using 4U racquets

looking forward to going back to KL and hoping very hard they have the Ti-10s (3U) in stock! will try to get 2 of those too...:p

6. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    To me it sounds like you would prefer the NS9K-X .. And to be honest i don't think you gave 900P a chance.. (playing 3 times is mostly not even close to adjust to new racket if it is significantly different bp or weight)..

my 2 c..

/Twobeer

7. mcchooi

mcchooi Regular Member

i had to sell it off quick before it loses it's worth due to usage. IMO, i gave it a fair chance. playing with it for 3 sessions, each session for over 3 hours. i then picked up a team-mate's 900T (4U), used it...and gained so much more control. placement of shuttle was great.

never got a chance to pick up the NS9K-X though. looking forward to using the 900T later today. still waiting to get the Ti-10.

8. mcchooi

mcchooi Regular Member

got the new ti-10...tried it briefly today...it felt great! i think it's one of the best racquets i've picked up ever! personally, i feel that i prefer the Ti-10 to the 900...for various reasons. from drives to defence and also the 'feel' i got when hitting the shuttle. i do have to say however that the 3U Ti-10 didn't seem to pack in as much smashing power compared to the 4U 900Tech.

will try to play with both racquets again at some point...once confirmed (without doubts), i'll be flogging off my AT900Tech in no time! :D

how fickled minded am i???

9. orgasmerator

orgasmerator Regular Member

How about old ti-10 versus AT900T, guys?

10. kungfukid

kungfukid Regular Member

exactly same as u, i'm hesitation btw new ti-10 and AT900-T. Not sure if it worths 30 euros more the at900.

11. remix441

remix441 Regular Member

Student
    i love my at900techniques, ive been using it constantly over my at700. I get better clears and control from the net with at900t