looking to do some badminton stuff in august..

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by r8ymond, Jun 26, 2007.

1. r8ymond

r8ymond Regular Member

I am filled for July but i have nothing to do in august.. since i will go to university.. i want to get something done before i go to another city.. Anyone know any sort of badminton camp ( i wouldn't mind assistant coach) or maybe some kind of one month badminton camp tat I could join and play.. I am alright player. I've made it to the metro finals.. no offsa :'(

if anyone know any badminton camp for little kids, i wouldn't mind help :)..

2. r8ymond

r8ymond Regular Member

no suggestions? aww

3. Tigers_i

Tigers_i Regular Member

ey r8ymond! do you know a place where i can play badminton in the downtown or scarb area? im new here in canada and i have been looking for someone to play with. I've played once or twice @ centennial but the sched is just way too off... sunday night....

do you know a place where i can play? maybe i can play with you.... but i'm really not good at it especially now that i havent played for almost a year now...

jon

4. r8ymond

r8ymond Regular Member

there is courts at kenndy and mcnicol.. but most of my friends went back to hk or china.. I am still looking for ppl lol

5. Tigers_i

Tigers_i Regular Member

do you get to play badminton? where? I really miss playing... I just dont know where and got no friends to play it with...