User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard View Post
    haha chong wei has a chance... LD has a chance... CJ, BCL, CY all have their chances as well.. its wide open.. still to early to predict.. he might beat LD this time but maybe not next time.... still depends on that day..
    yess, i agree with you,just wait till the day is coming....don't be too optimisc, just wait the day playing better and a little bit lucky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be happy and satisfied if he show some good quality and beat CJ, either Taufik or Peter Gade or LD and make it to the final. A silver is good enough if it can be a 3 set tough match to his final opponent.

There is only 1 champion and there are too many good players. We should learn to give more credits to the finalist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think LCW has great chances of winning the WC coz its held in mas.. since he is ony good at winning on home soil.. haha.. i don see any chances of mas winning the MD title.. too much pressure on them n wit kkk/tbh current form, i don think they can make much surprise in WC.. it will be a 1 sided tournament for cai n fu if kkk/tbh don buck up n make amends for their defeat to them... the ony hurdle for LCW is to topple lin dan.. so good luck to LCW.. hope kkk/tbh wont make us disspointed yet another time... haha.. i would prefer fairuzizuan/zakri to enter final rather the kkk/tbh.. got luck fairuz/zakri too.. haha..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aaron_11 View Post
    i think LCW has great chances of winning the WC coz its held in mas.. since he is ony good at winning on home soil.. haha.. i don see any chances of mas winning the MD title.. too much pressure on them n wit kkk/tbh current form, i don think they can make much surprise in WC.. it will be a 1 sided tournament for cai n fu if kkk/tbh don buck up n make amends for their defeat to them... the ony hurdle for LCW is to topple lin dan.. so good luck to LCW.. hope kkk/tbh wont make us disspointed yet another time... haha.. i would prefer fairuzizuan/zakri to enter final rather the kkk/tbh.. got luck fairuz/zakri too.. haha..
    LCW won in indonesia. and it is hard winning in indonesia because of the strong fan support there. so i think maybe LCW has got over the home base winner tag. Men Doubles are still looking good for us. at least there's a 50 50 chance with FHF/CY being the players to beat. i hope KKK/TBH will perform better if not win the title. and i hope zakry/fairuz will perform well to and maybe upsets top players. who knows, the underdog can win it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    LCW won in indonesia. and it is hard winning in indonesia because of the strong fan support there. so i think maybe LCW has got over the home base winner tag. Men Doubles are still looking good for us. at least there's a 50 50 chance with FHF/CY being the players to beat. i hope KKK/TBH will perform better if not win the title. and i hope zakry/fairuz will perform well to and maybe upsets top players. who knows, the underdog can win it
    Agreed..but it's abit hard for Fairuz n Zakry..Top players usually play very carefully if they meet the players they never meet b4..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but lots of pressure n attention were given to cy/fhf n kkk/tbh so they will make alots of mistake.. n normally the top seat will not win(normally) and the underdogs r the wan gonna win.. just like tony n howard... so hope the same things happend here.. hope either fairuz/zakry or kkk/tbh will win the title.. n also LCW..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2