User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolsan View Post
    Nice review Dinkalot , but what about Apacs shoes ? How would you rate them ?
    Panda hasn't tried them. The biggest APACS goes is Size: 11.5. Panda feet = Size: 13.0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tried to search for detailed review about Sole Softec insoles, and failed to find a good one.

anywhere to locate such review?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by the way, I bought SFB and SFG after checking the detailed reviews, and they are great, after 3 hours of practice.

I am hoping that Sole Softec to be better for my knee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simply Marvellous, Thanks for sharing the info. It helps us great. This threads should be hang up in the front page for letting all user to see.
    B.T.W Dinkalot should change another name ...... DIG-IN-alot ..lol. Thanks for digging information and sharing. Peace

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: been using the Sole Softecs for some time now and though they are still tops for performance, for durability they are not so good.

The Softecs last about half as long as my Super Feet and though it states they have anti-bacteria technology, the Softecs really stink. I spray foot spray on my bare feet as well as shoes every time I put on and take-off my badminton shoes (Panda feet don't smell but just in case). I've never had any smell problems with Super Feet but with the Softecs, there's just this lingering musky smell. It's not too bad but it's just not normal, it's weird.

So, after all is said and done, Panda is back to Super Feet due to superior durability and a nicer smell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Update: been using the Sole Softecs for some time now and though they are still tops for performance, for durability they are not so good.

The Softecs last about half as long as my Super Feet and though it states they have anti-bacteria technology, the Softecs really stink. I spray foot spray on my bare feet as well as shoes every time I put on and take-off my badminton shoes (Panda feet don't smell but just in case). I've never had any smell problems with Super Feet but with the Softecs, there's just this lingering musky smell. It's not too bad but it's just not normal, it's weird.

So, after all is said and done, Panda is back to Super Feet due to superior durability and a nicer smell.
    I have to agree with the durabilty on the softecs (it may be an over 200lb thing so maybe someone with a "normal" badminton weight could weigh in). I have the Dean Karnazes ones (same thickness as the regular) and they felt great at first but within three weeks they were noticably worn down. Especially at the ball of the foot.

As for the smell, I haven't had any problems, I rinse them out after every use. They are dry by the next day.

Which superfeet are you using? The SFB even though they cut up your yonex shoes?

Have you tried the Softec ultras? I thought that after three weeks they might be worn down to regular cushioning

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weinsteinium View Post
    Which superfeet are you using? The SFB even though they cut up your yonex shoes?

Have you tried the Softec ultras? I thought that after three weeks they might be worn down to regular cushioning
    I'm still using the Regular ones but will switch to SF Green again. If too stiff, I will frankenstein the SF Blue as they are still the best for badminton to me.

I have the Softec Ultras but they are way too thick for badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dink I wanted to ask , have you ever seen any trainers that are suitable for badminton , that are velcro?

My friend , hates doing laces - he says it takes hime to long..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisss View Post
    Dink I wanted to ask , have you ever seen any trainers that are suitable for badminton , that are velcro?

My friend , hates doing laces - he says it takes hime to long..
    No Sir, no velcro stuff for badminton. Badminton shoes need to be taut.

How lazy is your friend? Laces take only 30-60 seconds on each shoe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dink,

My SHB-90M stock insole recently worn out pretty bad around the forefoot area (anterior side of the ball of the feet in my left shoe while the area of my big toe is worn out on my right shoe). So I've been considering changing the insole to some SF instead of looking to buy a new pair of shoes but I'm not sure which one to go for. I know it all comes down to personal preference, but I read that the choice between SFO, SFG and SFB were all about the shoe type. So are the SHB-90M considered as a Stiff shoe or a Soft shoe?

Thanks for your answer
    Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear dink,

im thinking of purchasing a SFB for my SHB 100 / SHB 91 but im currently using US size 8 for both shoes, was wondering which size should i purchase for SFB

Thank you!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at the SF website, it tells you what size you need.

Quote Originally Posted by CalvinSeak View Post
    Dear dink,

im thinking of purchasing a SFB for my SHB 100 / SHB 91 but im currently using US size 8 for both shoes, was wondering which size should i purchase for SFB

Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys

Has anyone ever tried the Wilson Court Elite 1000 Men Badminton shoes?

their currently found on badmintonalley and squashgear

How does the Wilson Court Elite 1000 compare to Yonex 101 MX?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hai everybody.

Somebody know bout Victor shoes?? I kind a interested in them. Any opinion guys????? thanx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody know bout Victor shoes??
    I just did a search in the forums.

I read that the main issue are the insoles, that wear out faster compared to other badminton-dedicated shoes.
    But I heard you can order separate insoles from asics or special victor ones for around USD 15.--

You might also want to have a look at this thread.

This guys decision fell on victor shoes after testing quite many^^

Hope thet helps a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gsloh View Post
    One thing to note - the arch on the orthaheels are much higher than the Superfeet's, so you'll be in a bit of pain/discomfort for a few days at least due to that.
    I found that better actually. I tried the Superfeet's while ago on advice from my doctor and found them to be too low as my arch falls in a fair bit. The orthaheels i found sturdier and i didn't like the way Superfeet kept my foot so rigid in one place. The Orthaheels gave a slight bit of movement which was better keeping my feet fresh, because of the Superfeet material i had the problem with blisters and my foot sweating a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy88 View Post
    I found that better actually. I tried the Superfeet's while ago on advice from my doctor and found them to be too low as my arch falls in a fair bit. The orthaheels i found sturdier and i didn't like the way Superfeet kept my foot so rigid in one place. The Orthaheels gave a slight bit of movement which was better keeping my feet fresh, because of the Superfeet material i had the problem with blisters and my foot sweating a lot.
    Wow, you managed to dig up a pretty old post of mine! When my SF's got worn out, I swapped them with the Ortaheels which were working great, until playing badders 4-5 times a week took its toll.

My ultra-pancake feet caused some knee, heel and bunion pain, so in the end went to a podiatrist and got a pair of custom orthotics made. Worked like a dream, had to reduce the number of sessions a week to heal from the pain, and now back up there again, without problems so far

However, I would still definitely recommend the Ortaheels for the general players out there though, very comfortable and supportive, and at a pretty reasonable price in the UK as well (about half the price of Superfeet in the UK, if you search for it online).

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast