racquets that is similar to AT 700

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Double_Player, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Double_Player

Double_Player Regular Member

what kind of racquet is similar if not the same as AT700? willing to try different avenue and wanting some input.

I want to trade/sell one of my newer AT 700 (old spec, colour). It's genuine TH model, I will post details if I decided to trade/sell it. I just can't adjust to it. The handle feels weird compare to my old AT 700. The new one is wider but has the same circumference (go figure, all are TH model), and I'm not about to sand it down and make things worse.

I tried AT900-T, they're nice but out of my price range.

2. Slicedbanana07

Slicedbanana07 Regular Member

I think the SOTX powerboss woven series could be a potential match. The woven 7, 9, 11, 13 and 16.

They are very powerful rackets, though most, if not all has a stiff --> extra stiff shaft whilst the at700 is more flexible.

Woven series compared to yonex are relatively cheap. I would say the average racket would be around 70 to 100 euros, with some being more expensive. Durability is good as well, feels very solid and well made (though the number of people buying yonex compared to sotx is higher, so hence more breakages for yonex can misleadingly create a false sense of durability for yonex)

3. Double_Player

Double_Player Regular Member

hmm gotta find one. mr dinkalot has any input?

4. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    Why dont you try using Sir Dinks racket review and comapre from there?

CrimsonCards likes this.