User Tag List

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 824
  1. #205
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OH yeah saw that, I meant an AT900T 3U. Coz, some say its more head heavy than AT900P. Which could mean that its more powerful. Ironically this racket was supposedly created for control and defense. Thats what I think but could be wrong you know.

  2. #206
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The AT900T is less heavy head than AT900P but it is stiffer.

  3. #207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Olongapo City
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sir dink,

    have you ever tried using a head metallix racket? hope you could make a review for this too..

    thanks!

  4. #208
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    The AT900T is less heavy head than AT900P but it is stiffer.
    My AT900T 4UG4 CH is head heavier than two of my 3UG5 AT900P,TW n JP.Same stiff.About 10mm difference.Any explanations?

  5. #209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    My AT900T 4UG4 CH is head heavier than two of my 3UG5 AT900P,TW n JP.Same stiff.About 10mm difference.Any explanations?
    I am just telling what the Yonex badminton Japan catalogue says. I'll show you a pic if you want proof.

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any apacs racket update ?

  7. #211
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt5169 View Post
    Any apacs racket update ?
    I will be doing a complete APACs racket update soon as well as adding most of the new Yonex rackets and a few others.

  8. #212
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    alright, looking forward to it.
    will you be adding a column which states which yonex racquet it is most similar to?

  9. #213
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz View Post
    alright, looking forward to it.
    will you be adding a column which states which yonex racquet it is most similar to?
    No, but I will do the following:

    1) Modify the weight of the racket by stating the exact weight instead of 2U/3U/4U/5U which can be so misleading.

    2) Adding what type of racket it is

    3) Adding some additional subjective categories such as "Racket Feel"

    4) ...

  10. #214
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am looking forward to the long list of rackets reviewed by DinkAlot

  11. #215
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looking for to ur more detailed review, sir dink. but 1 question here, the yonex ti-10 old tat u tested is which generation? there r 3, black & red, white&yellow and purple

  12. #216
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    looking for to ur more detailed review, sir dink. but 1 question here, the yonex ti-10 old tat u tested is which generation? there r 3, black & red, white&yellow and purple
    The Ti-10 on the chart right now is the old version of the Ti-10: the black and red one.

  13. #217
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hhmmm

    i dont think this review is too good.perhaps you can be more precise in the ratings e.g. do them out of 10.

    And maybe because uve tried so many rackets, you did not have time to try them out thoroughly. Any frequent player that has stuck to one of those rackets could tell you that you were wrong. e.g. yonex AT 800 OFF- the frame duarbility shouldnt be poor. neither should the MP 100 be good frame durability- should be excellent.

    I think you have put a lot of hard work in this review, and we do appreciate it. However I suggest you take some time and revise it to make the review divine!

    ~josh

  14. #218
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ha! You are wrong on so many accounts, I find this humorous.

    1) If you don't find this review so good, go make your own. The whole idea behind not designating a number ranking and using a rougher, range scale is because each person is different. Heck, rackets can be very different even the same model.

    2) I have spent too much time on each racket, not the other way around.

    3) As for racket durability on the AT800-OFF and MP100, that's your opinion. Just cause those rackets are durable for you, doesn't mean the racket is durable for me. I've broken 5 AT800-OFFs and 2MP100s in less than 2 months time from either snapping the shaft or mishitting and breaking the frame, no clashes.

    Again, everything is relative. Just because something is good for you doesn't mean it's good for others and vice versa. We all have different experiences and circumstances. I've purchased, tested all these rackets in detail and given my ratings relative to each other.

    Hope that makes more sense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nano_josh View Post
    i dont think this review is too good.perhaps you can be more precise in the ratings e.g. do them out of 10.

    And maybe because uve tried so many rackets, you did not have time to try them out thoroughly. Any frequent player that has stuck to one of those rackets could tell you that you were wrong. e.g. yonex AT 800 OFF- the frame duarbility shouldnt be poor. neither should the MP 100 be good frame durability- should be excellent.

    I think you have put a lot of hard work in this review, and we do appreciate it. However I suggest you take some time and revise it to make the review divine!

    ~josh

  15. #219
    Regular Member issarakaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Polluted City no 3
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool update please

    dink, where's ur update I'm waiting your review, do you test Carlton? Apacs? YY Saber10? Waiting mode : ON

  16. #220
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol, didnt mean to offend you. It's just some constructive critism and suggestions. I guess you are entitled to your experiences and opinions. However, I think the chart would have a huge difference if you lowered the stringing tension to around 26lbs. Reason for this is that its closer to the recommended stringing tensions of the rackets and the average tension that the members in this forum are used to- meaning that the chart will be even more useful to them.

    Also, What do you mean by the "racket Stability" rating?

  17. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default With all due respect...

    ... Nano_josh,
    Dinkalot's review is what it is. He is giving his opinion on a scale of his own invention. If some can glean useful information from it, great. If it doesn't suit the rest of us, that's fine too. In any case, he deserves our respect.

    The man has obviously spent a lot of time and money on this, and we BCers should be the last to criticize a service provided for free. Cheers.

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DinkALot's Badminton String Review
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 452
    : 07-29-2014, 03:54 AM
  2. VIDEO By Request: DinkALot Strings a Racket
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 310
    : 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
  3. DinkALot's Shoe & Insole Review
    By DinkAlot in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 272
    : 01-10-2014, 05:53 PM
  4. review request for Dinkalot
    By gy79bc in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 14
    : 06-04-2008, 08:51 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    : 08-31-2006, 01:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •