User Tag List

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 613 to 629 of 824
  1. #613
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,719
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dorysan View Post
    i dont know why the edgesaber10 is so low rated
    i just recived 2 (its 85+-1 grams) and thy are awesome!
    Well, Sir Dink's reviews are based on opinion and people's opinions differ.

  2. #614
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    true.
    but its not THAT bad,
    the feel is not bad as well

  3. #615
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dorysan View Post
    true.
    but its not THAT bad,
    the feel is not bad as well
    Well, I agree and disagree. The original review of the Arc 10 was done on two different Arc 10s and they were that bad. I did not string either of them, both were borrowed. I have a feeling they were strung poorly. But regardless, the rackets did not perform well at all.

    But recently, I tried a new Arc 10 in 2UG4, it was strung at 30lbs. with NBG95 by a friend that I trust and it played quite well and felt great.

    I suspect originally I tested two bad Arc 10s with bad string jobs later tested a good, normal Arc 10 with a good string job.

  4. #616
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Well, I agree and disagree. The original review of the Arc 10 was done on two different Arc 10s and they were that bad. I did not string either of them, both were borrowed. I have a feeling they were strung poorly. But regardless, the rackets did not perform well at all.

    But recently, I tried a new Arc 10 in 2UG4, it was strung at 30lbs. with NBG95 by a friend that I trust and it played quite well and felt great.

    I suspect originally I tested two bad Arc 10s with bad string jobs later tested a good, normal Arc 10 with a good string job.
    Lol, no offence, but shouldn't the rackets that you test be in "optimal condition" before the test? Cos this would certainly affect the performance and one's subsequent rating.....I was a bit surprised by the low rating you gave for Arc 10 cos my Arc 10 didnt feel too bad....

    Hmm....trying to reduce sales for teh Dark Side,eh...haha

  5. #617
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by szekt View Post
    Lol, no offence, but shouldn't the rackets that you test be in "optimal condition" before the test? Cos this would certainly affect the performance and one's subsequent rating.....I was a bit surprised by the low rating you gave for Arc 10 cos my Arc 10 didnt feel too bad....

    Hmm....trying to reduce sales for teh Dark Side,eh...haha
    At the time, the rackets I tried appeared to be in "optimal condition" . That's why I rated it what I did. The recent one I tried (very briefly) was a totally different racket, way better. Why? I don't know but those are the results.

  6. #618
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dorysan was referring to edgesaber 10 of apacs. Sir Dinkalot and szekt was referring to Arc10 from yonex. So which one are we talking about now?

  7. #619
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    dorysan was referring to edgesaber 10 of apacs. Sir Dinkalot and szekt was referring to Arc10 from yonex. So which one are we talking about now?

    Ahhh, thanks for catching that. The APACS EdgeSaber 10 was around 89g and didn't play well, relatively speaking. Your mileage may vary.

  8. #620
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    www.badstrings.com
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Ahhh, thanks for catching that. The APACS EdgeSaber 10 was around 89g and didn't play well, relatively speaking. Your mileage may vary.
    People its not like Dink puts this line in fine print! doh!

  9. #621
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Ahhh, thanks for catching that. The APACS EdgeSaber 10 was around 89g and didn't play well, relatively speaking. Your mileage may vary.
    i guess you and me talking about different rackets
    is there any OTHER codes for Apacs rackets? (i got the UK version)
    here is pic' of my beautiful red racket



  10. #622
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dorysan View Post
    i guess you and me talking about different rackets
    is there any OTHER codes for Apacs rackets? (i got the UK version)
    here is pic' of my beautiful red racket
    Nope, that's the same racket. It was off spec (89g). Even the ones that were on spec had vibration and performed just average. I had three coaches try the ES10, same conclusion not a good racket compared to APACS' other rackets like the AMPs, VHs, NPs, et. al.

    The bottom line: if you like it, then more power to you. It doesn't matter what I or anyone else says.

  11. #623
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just back from training
    sorry to disagree but i have superb power and control.
    its not double racket at all...
    i should write an review about it

  12. #624
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    rancho cucamonga, ca
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    I still need to review and double check this, but I think it's good enough to post. Hope it helps.


    Hi DinkAlot,
    I can't see the chart. Is it saved somewhere?

    Thanks!

  13. #625
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    sf bay
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will you likely review the arcsaber z slash when it comes out in a few days?

  14. #626
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firearc View Post
    Will you likely review the arcsaber z slash when it comes out in a few days?
    Yes I will, at least I will try.

  15. #627
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    -
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    master DinkAlot, any racket's news update..? v all r waiting for it.. ehheehe...~

  16. #628
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoss83 View Post
    master DinkAlot, any racket's news update..? v all r waiting for it.. ehheehe...~
    Yes, I am going to review at least the following:

    Yonex
    NS7700
    NS9900
    Cab 35
    Arc 10 (re-review)
    Arc 9
    Arc Z-Slash

    Forza 550 VS

    Mizuno Tetra Cross 700

    APACS
    Lethal 60, 70
    New Tantrums
    A bunch of others...

  17. #629
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    try pro ace please

Similar Threads

  1. DinkALot's Badminton String Review
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 452
    : 07-29-2014, 02:54 AM
  2. VIDEO By Request: DinkALot Strings a Racket
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 310
    : 03-11-2014, 08:10 AM
  3. DinkALot's Shoe & Insole Review
    By DinkAlot in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 272
    : 01-10-2014, 04:53 PM
  4. review request for Dinkalot
    By gy79bc in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 14
    : 06-04-2008, 07:51 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    : 08-31-2006, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •