User Tag List

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 800 to 816 of 824
  1. #800
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi dink, have you ever played with yonex carbonex 3 super? I saw the cab 9 super in your review table, so I was wondering if you tried the 3 sp version. If you have, can you tell me whether it's stiff/medium/flexible?
    Thanks a lot

  2. #801
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anemoithuellai View Post
    hi dink, have you ever played with yonex carbonex 3 super? I saw the cab 9 super in your review table, so I was wondering if you tried the 3 sp version. If you have, can you tell me whether it's stiff/medium/flexible?
    Thanks a lot
    I think the Cab9 is the original version (not Super). Original Cab3 is a wooden racket ...

  3. #802
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    I think the Cab9 is the original version (not Super). Original Cab3 is a wooden racket ...
    oops. I thought the SP means super, but it's the area code, right? The racquet i'm using is carbonex 3 super, it's a Chinese-made Yonex

  4. #803
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anemoithuellai View Post
    oops. I thought the SP means super, but it's the area code, right? The racquet i'm using is carbonex 3 super, it's a Chinese-made Yonex
    Yes from SP area code. That one is still Made in Japan line, with below that Made in Taiwan and below that at the bottom Made in China models.

    This should be Carbonex 3 Super right, it says it has a steel shaft but not much more info (also in blue version):


  5. #804
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup, that's the one. It's an old old old racquet, from 2004 or 2005 I think. I'm looking for a racquet with the same stiffness, but can't figure out the stiff level of cab 3 super. Guess I have to ask my coach then

  6. #805
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I converted the racket table to an online spreadsheet, think people will find it useful:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lHdWc&hl=en_US

  7. #806
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    239
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulftw View Post
    I converted the racket table to an online spreadsheet, think people will find it useful:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lHdWc&hl=en_US
    Any reviews on new models??

  8. #807
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    DinkALot did not review any rackets since 2009.
    I simply used his table to figure out which old Apacs is best for me and ordered a couple.
    If anybody has data on new models - send it to me, will definitely add it to the spreadsheet.

  9. #808
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,280
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda actually has a few rackets reviewed, just haven't put up the results: VT70, Nano Ray 700RP, Fleet Woven 1000 and a few others.

    Planning to do a complete overhaul of the reviews one of these days...soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulftw View Post
    DinkALot did not review any rackets since 2009.
    I simply used his table to figure out which old Apacs is best for me and ordered a couple.
    If anybody has data on new models - send it to me, will definitely add it to the spreadsheet.

  10. #809
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,246
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda actually has a few rackets reviewed, just haven't put up the results: VT70, Nano Ray 700RP, Fleet Woven 1000 and a few others.Planning to do a complete overhaul of the reviews one of these days...soon.
    :salivate!: Even a short thumbnail review of those and other rackets would be much appreciated!

  11. #810
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Planning to do a complete overhaul of the reviews one of these days...soon.
    Ahh, global overhauls, they always take us ages to complete, mostly it's because you never feel prepared enough to start )

    Thanks for your great contribution to this community, I just bought Apacs 9900 based on your table and it is really awesome. don't regret a single cent I've spent on it.

  12. #811
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i would love to see panda power rackets included in the next review.

    perhaps even the revelation or titan? : )

  13. #812
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,010
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    paulierand, how is Dinkalot supposed to be a trusted impartial source if he reviews his own rackets?

  14. #813
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't care about the impartial part. well, i do...
    His rackets are awesome, period. and i think he's got the trust of the ppl to give an unbiased review.
    i just wanna see how it stacks up against the rest. I don't think it would be 10, 10, 10. haha

  15. #814
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,010
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, not 10. Dink's rackets go up to 11.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7rWiY5obI
    (for those too young to know, this is deadpan satire)

  16. #815
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Armortec 250 is not flexible its a stiff racket, ive got one my self

  17. #816
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason123 View Post
    Armortec 250 is not flexible its a stiff racket, ive got one my self
    Not if you have arms like the reviewer

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DinkALot's Badminton String Review
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 452
    : 07-29-2014, 03:54 AM
  2. VIDEO By Request: DinkALot Strings a Racket
    By DinkAlot in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 310
    : 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
  3. DinkALot's Shoe & Insole Review
    By DinkAlot in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 272
    : 01-10-2014, 05:53 PM
  4. review request for Dinkalot
    By gy79bc in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 14
    : 06-04-2008, 08:51 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    : 08-31-2006, 01:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •