stringing pattern

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by logi, Feb 18, 2002.

1. logi

logi Guest

i found on babolats website that they are using a new patern for stringing. and they say it is better.. that's what they say :

New stringing pattern with 20 mains and 21 crosses which allows :
    - for the player : more power thanks to a better elasticity of the string bed,
    - for the stringer : earn 30 % of time during the stringing job thanks to a new axial drilling and the use of one string for one hole.

anybody ever tried to get their racket strung like that?

what do you think?.

2. logi

logi Guest

i guess nobody knows then....

3. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Sounds interesting, but exactly where on their site did you read that? I couldn't find it.

4. logi

logi Guest

http://www.babolat.com/english/badminton/technologie/sommaire/droite.html

that's where i found it.

5. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    It must only be for one specific racquet (Satellite?), the other racquets I saw on the site looks like the same as any other with shared holes at the corners.
    True, if there is a dedicated hole for each thread, the stringing time would be reduced somewhat. I wouldn't say 30% but this would depend on the particular racquet that this is compared against.
    It would be interesting to try one out.

6. logi

logi Guest

i would really like to try it but i don't have a stringing machine and i don't really know anybody who has one..

but i guess if it was for every racket on the market(the one hole one thread) pro's would get their raacket done like this..

i don't know

7. Sorry it may sound stupid, I have a question:

how to pronounce "Babolat"?

Thank you.

8. wupatrick

wupatrick New Member

Project Manager
    Can anyone help to let me know how to string a Babolat racquet - Model is Booster-Ti Thanks.