User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Tan Chun Seang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh

i would like to prove that tcs is not even the top 2 MOST send ms in squad.
    and the level of tournament also different.
    but bwf website not back to normal yet.
    i do discus this problem with kak helang before
    perhaps kak got save the data?
    What data? You just search for whole of 2008 can already. BWF site not up to date for long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCS just won his match against Iskandar in Trengganu Open...........Will play LDR next....in QF

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Just like the great, Napoleon, I was banished to the remote island of Elba. The rest as they say is history .

'LCW going downhill' thread' ... that gotta wait. I just sprung out of prison. Need to get a horse, a nice looking gunbelt with a quickdraw holster and a .44 caliber Scholfield. Cant ride into Boleh town unarmed, right?
    Judging from the overwhleming response on your re-entry, you may want to consider printing some "Pemuda - top gun at BC Forum' T-shirts, could even outsell Taufik. Good sideline income though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I thought..

Need to get a horse, a nice looking gunbelt with a quickdraw holster and a .44 caliber Scholfield. Cant ride into Boleh town unarmed, right?
    ..you had one of these below??..

..it should be interesting to see a "tamer" Pemuda this time around..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jug8man View Post
    Most Local University Students (Including myself) survived with less than RM500 a month. Some of us for as long as 6 years.
    No Study loan paid for any overseas trip for me. Not even 1.
    None of use was expecting anything near to RM1K if we are studying.
    Do you think Tan Chun Seang graduate already???? I'm sure his China and Indonesia opponents might think TCS in Form 6 ONLY.
    Wake up and smell the coffee. The REAL world is out side. Have you faced it????
    Why do you expect MAS to pay for an overseas trip for you as a student? You are not doing anything to glorify MAS. You are right there is no guarantee of success as a U graduate, just a hope and a safer path to a rewarding future than playing risky pro baddy. If you say, after 6 yrs and not expecting to make RM1K (I hope you meant per month, not per year), then I question what program you are in or you could be farting around doing pretty badly
    Better take up a trade to wok ‘chau kwai teow’ hopefully you be a pro and be your own boss, working when you wants to, not somebody tells you to. But if you are a lousy wok guy, then can ‘also tutup setor’ (close shop)
    TCS, 23 yrs young now, was a teenager when BAM courted him and thinking of his future would be the last thing that matters. Proudly wearing a MAS jersey, smacking a racket in a game MAS is passionate about and maybe dreaming of some high flying stewardesses softly landing on his lap would be far more fun than the boring ritual of attending classes listening to some old fart lecturing exciting stuff on calculus, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics– exciting stuff indeed but enough to cause me severe headache even today
    For every Dato Lee, TH and LD, there are numerous Sairul, Yeoh KB, TCS who having the best time of their career building flew by, now realize their baddy career is fading and time running out, and hope to play elsewhere for better payday or find a landing pad to coach or sparring partner, in simple words, finding suckers willing to pay a fortune to learn to play a game that the monetary reward often does not match the time, investment and effort put in, damn risky business
    If the player is not book smart, then tempting pro baddy may have nothing to lose. Now, if TCS or those have-been turn out to be another Dato, LD or TH, there would be no complain for sure.
    With MAS desperately searching for a hero (if no next-LCW turns up in 2 yrs time, MAS baddy will be in the wilderness), endorsement, million $$$, bimmer, Datoship, lifetime pension, celebrity status....not bad incentive for any high school dropout in MAS and of course, the stewardess flying in to softly hum ‘sayang, sayang, cinta, cinta’ would be an icing on the cake…if you don’t like the icing, change another one, more waiting in line
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 09-30-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Why do you expect MAS to pay for an overseas trip for you as a student? You are not doing anything to glorify MAS. You are right there is no guarantee of success as a U graduate, just a hope and a safer path to a rewarding future than playing risky pro baddy. If you say, after 6 yrs and not expecting to make RM1K (I hope you meant per month, not per year), then I question what program you are in or you could be farting around doing pretty badly
    Better take up a trade to wok ‘chau kwai teow’ hopefully you be a pro and be your own boss, working when you wants to, not somebody tells you to. But if you are a lousy wok guy, then can ‘also tutup setor’ (close shop)
    TCS, 23 yrs young now, was a teenager when BAM courted him and thinking of his future would be the last thing that matters. Proudly wearing a MAS jersey, smacking a racket in a game MAS is passionate about and maybe dreaming of some high flying stewardesses softly landing on his lap would be far more fun than the boring ritual of attending classes listening to some old fart lecturing exciting stuff on calculus, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics– exciting stuff indeed but enough to cause me severe headache even today
    For every Dato Lee, TH and LD, there are numerous Sairul, Yeoh KB, TCS who having the best time of their career building flew by, now realize their baddy career is fading and time running out, and hope to play elsewhere for better payday or find a landing pad to coach or sparring partner, in simple words, finding suckers willing to pay a fortune to learn to play a game that the monetary reward often does not match the time, investment and effort put in, damn risky business
    If the player is not book smart, then tempting pro baddy may have nothing to lose. Now, if TCS or those have-been turn out to be another Dato, LD or TH, there would be no complain for sure.
    With MAS desperately searching for a hero (if no next-LCW turns up in 2 yrs time, MAS baddy will be in the wilderness), endorsement, million $$$, bimmer, Datoship, lifetime pension, celebrity status....not bad incentive for any high school dropout in MAS and of course, the stewardess flying in to softly hum ‘sayang, sayang, cinta, cinta’ would be an icing on the cake…if you don’t like the icing, change another one, more waiting in line

That is exactly what I mean.

PPL & Parents especially, should NEVER treat badminton as a 'CAREER OPTION'.

Badminton is Chasing a Dream.

Chasing your DREAM is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT.

Very few ppl ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHASE their DREAM.
    Even Less actually ACHIEVE their dream.

It's annoying to listen to a Privileged COMPLAIN when there are so many others stuck in much tougher predicaments.

Stop blaming others and giving excuses. Everyone is responsible for the decisions the make for themselves and their children. Even if They themselves are still children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just like the great, Napoleon, I was banished to the remote island of Elba. The rest as they say is history .

'LCW going downhill' thread' ... that gotta wait. I just sprung out of prison. Need to get a horse, a nice looking gunbelt with a quickdraw holster and a .44 caliber Scholfield. Cant ride into Boleh town unarmed, right?
    U forgot to include a kelvar bullet proof vest.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    What data? You just search for whole of 2008 can already. BWF site not up to date for long time.
    we discus that before mah
    tot u have made a record

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markchan View Post
    U forgot to include a kelvar bullet proof vest.....
    ...and have Dato carry the "M'sia Boleh" flag with the longest flagpole ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    ...and have Dato carry the "M'sia Boleh" flag with the longest flagpole ...

Pemuda is in different class. He will not want kacang-putih to join in his force one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post

Pemuda is in different class. He will not want kacang-putih to join in his force one.
    Hey how can you say that? All I remember is that you and the young man are kawan2 and you also have class being Dato!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Dato,

Long time no see! You are always welcome to ride with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..you had one of these below??..

..it should be interesting to see a "tamer" Pemuda this time around..
    I prefer riding into Boleh town with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCS has appeal to BAM to return to National Team..............

http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...cle/index_html

This was confirmed by Kenny Goh....and will be discuss by the committees if to accept or not by BAM...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    TCS has appeal to BAM to return to National Team..............

http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...cle/index_html

This was confirmed by Kenny Goh....and will be discuss by the committees if to accept or not by BAM...
    This is interesting.

TCS treat BAM like Hotel - Want, check in. Dont want, check out.

''Hey, lu ingat BAM ini bapak u punya?''
    ('' Hey, you think BAM belongs to your father?''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting.

TCS treat BAM like Hotel - Want, check in. Dont want, check out.

''Hey, lu ingat BAM ini bapak u punya?''
    ('' Hey, you think BAM belongs to your father?''
    .....He said his 'family' problems settled already mah....!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the drama here?

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast