User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dunno what to call this..

In Asia i think schools should lessen the sport of Basketball to be played because Basketball is a big mans sport which not many Asians are not especially in the Philippines (no offense to anyone who plays the sport). Schools should concentrate on sports that don't need size requirements such as Badminton. Because if more schools put Badminton we can create more champions in the sport which makes more people playing the sport in Asia which gives it more recognition. And we should make big tournaments with big prize money because thats what people are usually looking for the sports with the big prize money. For example like every 2 or 4 years badminton can hold this big tournament with a huge amount of money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken168 View Post
    In Asia i think schools should lessen the sport of Basketball to be played because Basketball is a big mans sport which not many Asians are not especially in the Philippines (no offense to anyone who plays the sport). Schools should concentrate on sports that don't need size requirements such as Badminton. Because if more schools put Badminton we can create more champions in the sport which makes more people playing the sport in Asia which gives it more recognition. And we should make big tournaments with big prize money because thats what people are usually looking for the sports with the big prize money. For example like every 2 or 4 years badminton can hold this big tournament with a huge amount of money.
    Tis is a good suggestion..
    In Malaysia,basketball is really popular among chinese..As I noe,there are many events organise by some organisation in Mas for basketball n they invite basketball team from other Asia countries like India,Indonesia,Korea n Singapore..Actually many organisation in Mas hold some tournament and invite others country to take part!!But,these tournament will not last long cos these organisations are lack of income to organise these big events every year..