Boast clothing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by silentheart, Jul 10, 2007.

1. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Hi Guys and Gals,

My wife came across this website and they make clothing for tennis and might look good for badminton also. Any one used them before?

PS, Does the trade mark looks like a weed to you? Master LSD, you can't smoke this one.

www.boastusa.com

2. madbad

madbad Regular Member

At first I thought perhaps the clothes were made from hemp, hence the "weed-looking" logo. I was wrong. The material was the usual suspects of cotton and polyester.

I didn't find the designs anything special. They're pretty much me-too looks. Here's the kicker. The sweat wicking polyester mens shirt costs $49. That's right $49! Who in their right mind would pay that amount for such drab looks? You could get a good dri-fit shirt (Nike, Reebok or Adidas) for much less than that.

3. martin8768

martin8768 New Member

sudent
    hahahaha are the shirts made of special cotton collected from a cannabis plant? haha

silentheart likes this.
  4. martin8768

martin8768 New Member

sudent
    ohhhh its a japanese maple leaf, humm interesting..

5. silentheart

If that is the case, you must feel real good while you play a game of badminton. Hell, you prob won't care if you win or loss.
    A: What is the score?
    B: (a big swiff) Who Care... Groovyyyy

6. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Fully agreed..I even saw a yonex verycool t-shirt on sale for only $39. I would rather get that instead of these shirts. Or..if you can catch nike,adidas sales etc. it would be even cheaper.

7. chickenpoodle

chickenpoodle Regular Member

i hope you're kidding.
    i've seen larger number of expensive nike and adidas shirts than i have yonex clothing.

yonex i think is pretty stable, price wise.
    nike/adidas/reebok/underarmor, etc, all have variable pricing dependent on season and events... you'll never see a hundred dollar yonex shirt. but a lot of the higher end dri-fit nike shirts for example, are already upwards of 70 dollars and up.

8. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    I didn't mean to say nike and adidas shirts aren't cheaper than yonex clothing. I meant that if you can get a good deal sometimes during sales. And yes..dri-fit shirts hit to the 70s depending on which shirt model your getting. I got a pretty good deal on one of my shirts..there was a huge nike sale down at pne one year..and boy oh boy the things were cheap.:D

9. silentheart

I got a pair of Boast short last week and tried out. It was very comfy. It feel almost like the Under Armor stuff. The material feel like micro fiber, very smoth. Also, it strech very well. No worry for ripping during a lunge for shuttle. Fits good on my skinny @ss.
    My personal opinion. Too preppy design. Look good for golf and/maybe tennis. Dose not look good for badminton. Too boring.