ebay seller: xiping_cn1

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by mistahpho, Jul 11, 2007.

1. mistahpho

mistahpho Regular Member

Has anyone ever bought from him/her? Legit? Feedback please :]. Thanks

2. mistahpho

mistahpho Regular Member

#2 mistahpho, Jul 11, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  3. jump17

jump17 Regular Member

Read carefully this part:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are bidding on a Brand New Yonex ArmorTec 700 (07 version) badminton racquet made in China. This racquet is clone-made directly from Yonex OEM factory with serial number on the shaft.

[/FONT]clearly says CLONE right there. in fact its not even a clone, it is a FAKE. at least clones don't use the yonex brand.

Another thing to look at is the ridiculously low price for a "brand new yy at700". Remember, feedback is not a factor in determining the authenticity of products sold by a seller.

#3 jump17, Jul 11, 2007
  4. mistahpho

mistahpho Regular Member

Thanks for telling.

5. Pureskill

Pureskill Regular Member

Feed my family.
    As far as we know, Yonex in China produces only low end racket. Only Yonex Japan produces high end ones. So obviously claiming AT700 is produced in China is a lie. Unless Yonex consider AT700 low end and decided to produce in China.

6. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    All his rackets are basically clones except his ns8000 and ns7000..only those are real because he states they are imported from Sp. Plus, my friend bought one of his Ns8000, it was genuine =] If your going to buy on ebay, buy from tum, sumai or realsports-online, they are legit sellers.

7. mistahpho

mistahpho Regular Member

so the ns7k and 8k are real? where does he state that they're imported from SP? does that mean i can get them for cheap prices? :eek:

#7 mistahpho, Jul 11, 2007
  8. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    Well he did have some real ones, but i guess the bidding for them ended now..=[

9. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Use the search function with the keyword "xiping_cn1" and you will see more

10. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I highly doubt a fake seller really care to sell any genuine products, due to lackness of profit margin. Therefore, the risk to be ripped off is very high. :cool:

11. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Don't waste your time try to hit the jackpot. The chance to lose big is much higher than win something and save several $$$. Don't ever expect you can get a real NS7K or NS8K for like US$50. :cool:

12. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Somehow, I think your information is very mis-leading.

1st, did you get a chance to verify whether it's real or not? Not just by the serail # check, but also let a reputable shop or dealer to visually inspect it? If no, then you should hold your conclusion of whether it's genunie, as it's from a known fake seller, which means the chance for a fake is higher.

2nd, even if this person does sell genuine products once a while, it might be a bait he sent out to let the ppl to bite, and come back to be tricked later on. He loves the "reputation" that your guys created for him, as, "hey, NS7K & NS8K are real". Did you see mistahpho's reply? Don't you see you already make a potential victim? :cool:

3rd, I don't see the logic of why you say "NS7K and NS8K" are real. You said your friend only got 1 of the NS8K, even if that one is real, how you claim 2 model lines are real? :(

13. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    I am just stating what was there. He did have Two Different Ns8000's for sale. My friend bought the real one, serial was fine, had the little stickers on the frame, PBSI symbol was clear and has the screw where the shaft and the handle connects( fakes do not have this screw!). Also, the prices for his fakes were like what, 50usd each? The price for the genuine one was about $120 with shipping. his description for his fake rackets were stated as "Clone-made" whereas the "genuine" ones were stated it as imported from singapore. Plus, you also said that since he sells fakes, there basically would be no profit if he was to sell genuines...he only had 8 for sale, therefore meaning he wasnt thinking of selling in bulk but perhaps just sell a copuple genuines for a higher price than his other rackets. Im not trying to mislead anyone or be the bad guy here, i was jsut trying to help some one out, but your comments are very true Lazybuddy =]