iso750 muscle...any good?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by jon, Feb 27, 2002.

1. jon

jon Guest

iso750 muscle ... can someone give me some feedback from using it!!!!

i'm thinking of buying it... for 150 cad...incl.bg65 strings...good price? or no?

2. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    You might to check out the Market Place section. There is a fellow by the name of MJ in TO who says that he can get a few of the ISO750 for CAD$145.00

I've never used it so can't offer you a review but Yonex is definitely "musclizing" its racquets (they are offering a muscle-version of the Cab 20).

3. jon

jon Guest

yah...thats the guY!! loll...

I dont want to buy a racquet that i dont even like to play with...so i'm worried that i might not like it!

4. jon

jon Guest

yah...thats the guY!! loll...

I dont want to buy a racquet that i dont even like to play with...so i'm worried that i might not like it!

5. joseph

joseph Guest

this racquet's pretty easy to use. i just picked one up a month ago. it's rather flexible, and not too light, thus can generate decent power without much effort. if you have problems with backhand clears, this would be an ideal racquet. however, my primary racquet is still my ti10... i switch over to my iso750 or ti sp sr on my bad days.

6. Marky

Marky Regular Member

Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Jon, perhaps you can check at:

http://www.courtsidesports.com/product_list.asp?racqDept_id=59&dept_id=76&isRacquet=1&id_string=59,42&idx=2

unstring iso 750 muscle is selling at C$115.

7. kenneth

kenneth Guest

I just tried placing an order, and for some reason it says the item is not available (but when i try to select it unstrung, it's works ??, a glitch on the site maybe).

Anyways, there is a phone number you can call, but I calculated it $115 + $25 bg65 strung + $15 shipping = $155 PLUS taxes .. that would be close to $180 ... I could get it cheaper here.