Where TB? Kason 300tsf-A?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by harryc, Jul 13, 2007.

1. harryc

harryc Regular Member

Students
    the prices over here in the uk range about £70. does anybody know where i can get one from hk at a cheaper price? ($1050)

2. Racketmate1977

Racketmate1977 Regular Member

Civil Servant & Part Time Badminton Coach
    Hello all I am new to this. my name is Ian I live in Gloucestershire England. As well as being a County Coach I am a Regional Representative for Kason Racquets. I took on the role in November 2006 after being very impressed with Kason's products since they started in the UK. I am very much a badminton enthusiast with special interest in the Asian Teams and their attitude to training. I can see why China are the best in the world at the moment. Kason Racquets would be my recomendation for Kason as they are pretty much the leading supplier in the UK. I am lucky enough to represent them in my region with very positive feedback. I have 12 Under 21 Team members in my region who are using Kason's products with 100% positive feedback on the entire range. If i can be of any assistance Id be happy to help with advice or any other issues.

GFS Sports are based near Bristol and I have had dealings with them prior getting a Kason Coaching Package. I am using the TSF100 at the moment and it is a lovely racket very lightweight and responsive.

£70 seems about right for the racquet maybe bit cheaper on the Ebay Shop, If I come across any cheaper ones on my travels I shall let you all know.

Bye for now and I lok forward to chatting to Kason Enthusiasts, Suppliers and anyone else in the near future.

Racketmate1977
    Ian